Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram (820 Views)

Push Power Protector On Sony Dav F200 Home Theatre / Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro 4gb Ram 64gb Rom for 65k / Another Clean Redmi Note 5 Pro, 4gb/64gb.... 35k SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 3:07pm On Feb 08
Very clean and functions perfectly. 4G network, Android 7.1, 4gb RAM, 32GB storage, sharp cam, strong battery, just insert your sim and enjoy. Lagos

You can reach me on: sleeklegend88@gmail.com and I will reply to your enquiry immediately.

Price is 30k.

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by evuna: 3:14pm On Feb 08
loveneverfails:
Very clean and functions perfectly. 4G network, Android 7.1, 4gb RAM, 32GB storage, sharp cam, strong battery, just insert your sim and enjoy. Lagos

You can reach me on: sleeklegend88@gmail.com and I will reply to your enquiry immediately.

Price is 30k.

15k cash
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by Gabson247(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by terrafella(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08
Is this phone really with 4GB RAM? I'm offering 23k if positive.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by missjekyll: 3:38am On Feb 09
I would be shocked if anyone in the UK uses a gionee phone

1 Like

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by terrafella(m): 6:50am On Feb 09
missjekyll:
I would be shocked if anyone in the UK uses a gionee phone

You should be shocked at your ignorance, no be humans dey UK? UK mobile once signed a contract with Gionee, it's actually more original than itels and tecnos.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by terrafella(m): 11:11am On Feb 09
Please respond, I need to get another phone today. Is it actually 4 GB RAM?
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by missjekyll: 7:41pm On Feb 09
terrafella:

You should be shocked at your ignorance, no be humans dey UK? UK mobile once signed a contract with Gionee, it's actually more original than itels and tecnos.

Don't buy that. It's not UK used
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by terrafella(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09
missjekyll:

Don't buy that. It's not UK used

Learn to mind your business, I have used Gionee phones in the past. You seem to be a toxic person, and a typical man hating feminist. Why should you even bad-mouth someone's item for sale? Exposes your character. I just want to confirm if it's 4GB RAM it's not your money.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 9:28pm On Feb 09
It's 4GB RAM

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by missjekyll: 6:55am On Feb 10
terrafella:

Learn to mind your business, I have used Gionee phones in the past. You seem to be a toxic person, and a typical man hating feminist. Why should you even bad-mouth someone's item for sale? Exposes your character. I just want to confirm if it's 4GB RAM it's not your money.

Dude, I m trying to save you some money here.why would I do that if I was a man hater. I am 100% feminist though.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Gionee but to market it as UK used is untrue.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 7:30am On Feb 10
missjekyll:

Dude, I m trying to save you some money here.why would I do that if I was a man hater. I am 100% feminist though.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Gionee but to market it as UK used is untrue.

Please get out of my thread, you uncultured being. Let me ask you a simple question to expose your mentality; can you also bet your life that no Nigerian ever migrated to the UK with a Gionee phone in his possession? Not even 1? Go to carousel, a Canadian website, if you find Gionee there posted for sale by Canadians, just ask the Lord for wisdom.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by terrafella(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10
loveneverfails:
It's 4GB RAM

Check your email.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by Ravenna: 4:34pm On Feb 10
terrafella:
Please respond, I need to get another phone today. Is it actually 4 GB RAM?

I pity you.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by missjekyll: 4:38pm On Feb 10
loveneverfails:

Please get out of my thread, you uncultured being. Let me ask you a simple question to expose your mentality; can you also bet your life that no Nigerian ever migrated to the UK with a Gionee phone in his possession? Not even 1? Go to carousel, a Canadian website, if you find Gionee there posted for sale by Canadians, just ask the Lord for wisdom.

If someone goes to the UK with it, that's hardly UK used,is it?

You can sell whatever you like, but don't lie to do so

2 Likes

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by terrafella(m): 5:58am On Feb 11
Ravenna:

I pity you.

STFU, what you guys are doing on this thread is wrong. Mind your damn business.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 8:41am On Feb 11
missjekyll:

If someone goes to the UK with it, that's hardly UK used,is it?

You can sell whatever you like, but don't lie to do so

Funny you, I won't insult you. What if I told you that this phone was locked to a UK network but unlocked to work in Nigeria? You said it as if no human in the UK should degrade himself by using a Gionee. Are you still shocked? And how do you explain this factory wallpaper that can't be deleted? This is an original Gionee phone, I don't have to lie to make a sale.

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 8:47am On Feb 11
terrafella:

Check your email.

Can't go for 23k bro.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by Ravenna: 12:24pm On Feb 11
terrafella:

STFU, what you guys are doing on this thread is wrong. Mind your damn business.

You STFU..

How can you advertise shitt as UK used without telling unsuspecting buyer whats behind the phone.
Who buys Android 7 phone in 2024 when the latest apps won't work on it.

Fvck you!
Hogs don't own shitt.

1 Like

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by Ravenna: 4:12pm On Feb 11
loveneverfails:

Funny you, I won't insult you. What if I told you that this phone was locked to a UK network but unlocked to work in Nigeria? You said it as if no human in the UK should degrade himself by using a Gionee. Are you still shocked? And how do you explain this factory wallpaper that can't be deleted? This is an original Gionee phone, I don't have to lie to make a sale.

So Eiffel tower is in London abi?!
Olodo.

Because I have a grand canyon factory pic on my Google Pixel phone mean the phone was produced in Arizona??

You're so dense, light bend around you.

Instead of you to advertise your obsolete phone as is..
You drag yourself in the mud buy mentioning UK used.
Poor old device running Android Nougat that went unsupported with no more security updates after October 2019.

The only person that can use such device in the UK in 2024 is a mad-man like you.

FYI, that 8yr/o phone has expired.

Wake-up!
we are using Android 14 now.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by missjekyll: 4:51pm On Feb 11
When did using a phone become degrading?
That may be your standard but its certainly not mine.
Rolling my damn eyes. Inukwa nnu, phone and degrading. Hian
loveneverfails:

Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 5:29pm On Feb 26
Ravenna:

You STFU..

How can you advertise shitt as UK used without telling unsuspecting buyer whats behind the phone.
Who buys Android 7 phone in 2024 when the latest apps won't work on it.

Fvck you!
Hogs don't own shitt.

And you that own shitt, just take a look at the front of your house lol, it was exposed in one of your posts, forming classic man in 2024, nairalanders and fake life lol, you are just a foolish person without self control.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 5:30pm On Feb 26
missjekyll:
When did using a phone become degrading?
That may be your standard but its certainly not mine.
Rolling my damn eyes. Inukwa nnu, phone and degrading. Hian

Stop acting cultured now, phone already sold biiatch, against your senseless wish.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by Ravenna: 6:53pm On Feb 26
loveneverfails:

And you that own shitt, just take a look at the front of your house lol, it was exposed in one of your posts, forming classic man in 2024, nairalanders and fake life lol, you are just a foolish person without self control.
Mumu, that was 2016!
This is 2024, you think I'm still the same?!

Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 7:18pm On Feb 26
Ravenna:

Mumu, that was 2016!
This is 2024, you think I'm still the same?!

Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.

Your father is the mumu who failed to train you to mind your business, and you are still not a rich man, rich people don't fake what they ain't. I thought you were born and raised in Europe lol.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by missjekyll: 8:03pm On Feb 26
loveneverfails:

Stop acting cultured now, phone already sold biiatch, against your senseless wish.

It ll soon be returned.
Re: Neat Uk Gionee F200 Pro 4gb Ram by loveneverfails: 8:47pm On Feb 26
missjekyll:

It ll soon be returned.

Lol, hating negative dark soul. Worthless biaatch, your virrginity shall be returned.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptops For Sale @ Give Away Price / Go Here To Get Quality Products In Computer Village / I Need Hp Compaq Business Notebook 6720s - Core 2 Duo T7250 / 2 Ghz - Centrino D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.