Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Slept On The Streets For 2yrs! GOD Of Chosen Changed My Story. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Slept On The Streets For 2yrs! GOD Of Chosen Changed My Story. (104 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept On The Streets For 2yrs! GOD Of Chosen Changed My Story. by Gospelpreacher1: 3:27pm On Feb 08
FOR 2YEARS I HAVE BEEN CARRYING MY BAG FROM PILLAR TO POST.
GOD OF CHOSEN SHOWED ME MERCY AND GAVE ME A MIRACLE ACCOMMODATION.

Sister chigozie came to apprecate the Great GOD of CHOSEN for giving her a Miracle Accomodation.

According to her for the past 2years she has been on the streets.
She said she has encountered and heard all sorts and manners of things in these 2 years. It has been so pathetic.

According to our sister, Just last week Tuesday in service, God's Servant in the course of prayers spotted her matter.

He said;
Someone is here and you are thinking , can you ever live in a house?
He prayed and broke the yoke.

Our sister said she jumped up were she was and claimed the prayers from God's servant.

Same week on Saturday she got a Super Miracle accomadation with Favors.
God of CHOSEN visited her in a way she never expected or Imagined.

Our sister says from the Bottom of my Heart, I come to appreciate God of CHOSEN.
I am so grateful.

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS.
WHAT THE GREAT AND MIGHTHY GOD OF CHOSEN DO DOES NOT EXIST.
Today she is filled with tears of Joy for the Great intervention of the GREAT GOD of CHOSEN.

No matter how pathetic or degraded your matter is, Run to GOD of CHOSEN. You are Guaranteed to Smile and laugh again.

This weekend Saturday and Sunday,
10th and 11th of FEBRUARY 2024 is a great opportunity to Encounter the GOD OF CHOSEN

TITLE: From Sorrow to JOY
Get yourself , family and friends prepared to attend.
THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS ON HAND TO Turn sorrows to JOY!!
Date :SATURDAY and SUNDAY FEBRUARY 10TH and 11TH , 2024.

Venue : The LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND
CHOSEN Estate, OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP.

Time is 8AM.

Ministering Live is GOD'S Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka. ( GO The Lord's Chosen Worldwide)

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFAzZZrDms?si=4uLlxoQJNaCERP0y

Re: I Slept On The Streets For 2yrs! GOD Of Chosen Changed My Story. by Righthussle: 9:02pm On Feb 08
This people and lies

1 Like

Re: I Slept On The Streets For 2yrs! GOD Of Chosen Changed My Story. by Beautifulday: 11:08pm On Feb 08
People will not try to develop their skill and find something to do.

It's all about miracle this miracle that.

How would the economy improve?

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Gained From Been An Atheist? / Gaslighting: What It Is And How To Overcome It / Dear King Charles 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.