Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Top 7 Benefits Of Vocational Training For Youths In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 7 Benefits Of Vocational Training For Youths In Nigeria (81 Views)

The Importance Of Vocational Education In Nigeria / Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic: The Revolution Of Vocational Education In Nigeria / Vocational Training In Healthcare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Benefits Of Vocational Training For Youths In Nigeria by Ejuwaben: 4:35pm On Feb 08
Vocational training has become a cornerstone for shaping the future of our youth. Vocational training is educational training that provides hands-on or practical experience in a particular occupational field such as ICT, Agriculture, and Home Economics. The beauty of vocational training is that it is practical oriented whereby you get to use your mind and hands to design and produce a particular object or product. There are many benefits that accrue to any youth who engages in acquiring the skills inherent in vocational training. In this article, we’ll explore the myriad benefits that vocational training offers, equipping young individuals with skills that extend far beyond the classroom.

1. It Generate Ideas And Ability To Become A Creative.

One benefit of vocational training for anyone who acquires the skills is the ability to become a creative individual which ultimately makes such a person outstanding. I have seen some mind-blowing designs of cakes, furniture, fashion, etc. I have also seen people using Ankara and Jeans materials to make shoes and bags. These are evidence of a creative mind. I never thought clothing materials could be used for such products until I saw them. Vocational training help people generate ideas to invent new designs and products. So, if you are looking for an endeavor that can help you become innovative, I recommend you consider vocational training.

2. It Generate Income On A Daily Basis.
READ MORE ...
https://minecareer.com.ng/top-7-benefits-of-vocational-training-for-youths/

(1) (Reply)

First Step For Graduates Entering The Labor Market: Revamping Your CV / Peaceful Co-existence: GCB In Saminaka Unites Parents Across Nigerian States / Merging Science And Compassion: NEET UG Exam 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.