Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" (4118 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Ole Protest Rocks Ekiti As People Disown Presidential Results / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by coolgb(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08
1nice:

You are talking rubbish.
Guy shut up,
gathering children of that age for such nonsense is absurd.
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by 1nice(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08
coolgb:

Guy shut up,
gathering children of that age for such nonsense is absurd.
Mr absurd, shut up your over sabi mouth.
Did you not see their teachers with them, your busy body lazy nobody immature foolishness is too much. Wailer
You go explain tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by StarRida: 10:18pm On Feb 08
Tinubu Ole States and Capital...hahahaha Omo this one loud oo yeege

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Mossadd: 10:34pm On Feb 08
matify83:
This is a despicable and utterly reprehensible act by these children.

Nobody should allow kids denigrate the office or person of the president.

This is an indictment on us all whatever our political leaning.

I may hold a strong aversion for my president but I can't condescend to such unruly behavior as depicted in this video.

The management of this school should be queried for dereliction of duty.
shut up! Ode oshi thieffnubu is a disgrace to humanity get that to your skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by sirchim(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08
1nice:

You have mental sickness.
Your mental sickness is making you to talk rubbish.
nawa for you o! E don tey way him get the mental issue na! So na now you discovaram?

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Emmabyte: 11:27pm On Feb 08
Tinubu why
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by TopBanter: 4:17am On Feb 09
1nice:

Stop talking nonsense.
These kids committed no crime that warrants them to be punished.

Think before talking next time.

You’re ignorant. Google “children insulting the president of their nation” to see children older than these been punished severely for insulting their President in nations like Turkey, Ghana etal.

Those nations, before things get out of hand as is now the case with Nigeria, lead by example to punish poorly trained and unruly children so they know their place and refrain from engaging publicly in what the law says they are not old or mature enough to have an opinion on.

Adults like you, because of hate for others, and because you irresponsibly never see the big picture, don’t understand the grave danger to society of weaponizing innocent children for cynical exploitation like this.

There is a reason children cannot vote or be voted for before a certain age and there is a reason children should not be sexually active before they requisite maturity. It is to protect them from things they are too young to engage in or have a say on.

See the results below to know many nations, aside hopeless and hate-filled Nigeria, frown on kids waking their parents with slaps or casually insulting political leaders when any responsible adult should appreciate that children must be apolitical till legally allowed.

The condemnable behaviour of these kids is a terrible reflection on their parents and the adults, like their teachers, in charge of them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=children+jnsulting+the+president+of+their+nation&oq=children+jnsulting+the+president+of+their+nation&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTI2MjQ0ajBqNKgCALACAA&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by MrSly(m): 5:21am On Feb 09
aderadio1:
This is in Abia state. We cannot be fooled by you.
Wait oooo. It is in Abia and so? Does it change the fact that they spoke the truth? You are so dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by MrSly(m): 5:29am On Feb 09
matify83:

I may hold a strong aversion for my president but I can't condescend to such unruly behavior as depicted in this video.

You sound so civil but the matter at hand has long gone beyond that. Respect is reciprocal. Tinubu has brought shame upon himself and his generations so he sold out his respect when he sold out his integrity just to quench his thirst for power. And you expect small children to respect him. Respect him as who exactly? As a bonafide and legitimate president? Or an elder statesman worthy of emulation? How exactly should they respect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Nice2023(m): 5:32am On Feb 09
matify83:

U go explain with Big grammar tire.

See Mr man,the situation in the country is affecting children more than any other person in the society presently.

Yes, I agreed with u sincerely the president has abandoned his duty himself for letting everything be in disarray.

The milk I used to buy 87k is now 140k.

The salary has seriously dwarfed and annoying.

Many families are going through psychological problems.

And those in power think we should keep quiet.

No no no.

Enough is enough, this no time for big grammar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by 1nice(m): 5:40am On Feb 09
TopBanter:

You’re ignorant. Google “children insulting the president of their nation” to see children older than these been punished severely for insulting their President in nations like Turkey, Ghana etal.

Those nations, before things get out of hand as is now the case with Nigeria, lead by example to punish poorly trained and unruly children so they know their place and refrain from engaging publicly in what the law says they are not old or mature enough to have an opinion on.

Adults like you, because of hate for others, and because you irresponsibly never see the big picture, don’t understand the grave danger to society of weaponizing innocent children for cynical exploitation like this.

There is a reason children cannot vote or be voted for before a certain age and there is a reason children should not be sexually active before they requisite maturity. It is to protect them from things they are too young to engage in or have a say on.

See the results below to know many nations, aside hopeless and hate-filled Nigeria, frown on kids waking their parents with slaps or casually insulting political leaders when any responsible adult should appreciate that children must be apolitical till legally allowed.

The condemnable behaviour of these kids is a terrible reflection on their parents and the adults, like their teachers, in charge of them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=children+jnsulting+the+president+of+their+nation&oq=children+jnsulting+the+president+of+their+nation&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTI2MjQ0ajBqNKgCALACAA&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Your mental sickness is making you talk like a mad person who talks without thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by TopBanter: 5:55am On Feb 09
1nice:

Your mental sickness is making you talk like a mad person who talks without thinking.

Lol. You are beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Pylony(m): 6:06am On Feb 09
TopBanter:

Do you have Elders that deserve Respec in Nigeria? What you have as Elders are Coperate thieves in Political attires, unpatriotic, corrupt entities, this country is not in a mess because of any natural occupancies but by the hands of greedy Men who rather get hands on everything and if the common man die as a result it's non of their Business. They rather steal from Africa to build Europe and America, that is where they set up their homes and Business, and you still believe they give a dry **poop* about you or I? Those kids are not blind to see the pain in the Land as a result of evil Policies, and how at the same time a few are looting from a country they claimed is bleeding Economically with no money, yet Politicians are seen buying bulletproof cars in a country they refuse to provide adequate security, it's a Laughable comedy what Nigerian Politicians are doing, and should this continue, not just kids will come for them, a hungry man is an angry Man.
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Streetdoctor: 6:41am On Feb 09
1nice:

E good make emilokan see this video, so shame go catch emilokan wella. Even small children dey vex 4 emilokan.

😆😆

Does a drug man has shame? Tinubu is just a shameless idiot

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Streetdoctor: 6:42am On Feb 09
matify83:

Why not give them d query by ur self

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Shikini: 7:15am On Feb 09
When you have a thief as your president
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Spy360(m): 7:50am On Feb 09
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Spy360(m): 7:54am On Feb 09
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by CharleyBright(m): 8:06am On Feb 09
matify83:

Shut the fucck up.
You think these children are not affected by the hardship Tinubu inflicted on the Nation with bad policies?
Some of these children can't feed in their homes anymore. And what excuse do you think their parents give them? They tell them Tinubu has wrecked the Nation.
So when u see these children come and be singing Tinubu Ole...... E get why.

So if u are a Tinubu supporter trying to defend Tinubu, you self be Ole Defender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by ThierryJay: 8:12am On Feb 09
1nice:

The video is real.
You are shocked the school children knows tinubu as national criminal.

You people eyes would soon clear.

The video is truly real but an old one. It took place before the elections.

I remember the video was first circulated during campaigns, balablu, townhall and all that.

Bringing it up now is just propaganda.

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by ThierryJay: 8:16am On Feb 09
matify83:

Actually, the incidence occurred before the elections. Video was first shared during the campaigns.

So, at the time, they were not denigrating the office of the President.

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:48am On Feb 09
Iykopee:
grin grin I haven't seen a clueless daft buffoon with an IQ of a junkyard dog like Thief'nubu.

He is a confirmed ole.
see how the GBAJUE'S are clapping and hailing you just because you are demarketing Nigeria... You guys will wail and dream of presidency for next 200 years...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Iykopee(m): 8:51am On Feb 09
PortHarcourtcit:
see how the GBAJUE'S are clapping and hailing you just because you are demarketing Nigeria... You guys will wail and dream of presidency for next 200 years...

Only criminals are happy with thief'nubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by Saao(m): 8:53am On Feb 09
Teaching children hatred is bad

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by TopBanter: 9:11am On Feb 09
PortHarcourtcit:

Precisely. All they do is demarket Nigeria and portray her an aberration merely because the ‘Gbajue’ lot are vindictive and hateful adults who have lost sense of right and wrong.

The innocence of children should be protected and under no excuses should any adult praise their perversion by irresponsible and wicked adults like the teachers of the children in the video. Those teachers would be thrown in jail in most nations of the world.

This is how some justified the child soldier menace merely because it suited their agenda at the time.

What next for the Gbajue folks? Backing child prostitution and blaming it all on Tinubu because “country hard” ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:16am On Feb 09
Iykopee:

Only criminals are happy with thief'nubu.
wake up and stop living in denial... Tinubunation until 2031 then it goes back to northern Nigeria, then it will come to south south Nigeria... GBAJUE'S will keep on wailing...
Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:19am On Feb 09
TopBanter:

Precisely. All they do is demarket Nigeria and portray her an aberration merely because the ‘Gbajue’ lot are vindictive and hateful adults who have lost sense of right and wrong.

The innocence of children should be protected and under no excuses should any adult praise their perversion by irresponsible and wicked adults like the teachers of the children in the video. Those teachers would be thrown in jail in most nations of the world.

This is how some justified the child soldier menace merely because it suited their agenda at the time.

What next for the Gbajue folks? Backing child prostitution and blaming it all on Tinubu because “country hard” ?
bro I really don't know how I became neighbors to this noisy and wild mouth people called the GBAJUE'S...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by TopBanter: 9:31am On Feb 09
Saao:
Teaching children hatred is bad

Absolutely. This is because children are simply not mature enough to make informed judgments or take actions in relation to issues like politics.

This is why there is age limit for drinking, driving, engaging in sexual intercourse, voting etc.

Hardly will you see well-brought up and well-trained children ending up victims of child-trafficking. Mainly always neglected children from poor and destitute background are targeted.

Sane and balanced adults, who are well-educated and upright, will understand children must never be used cynically and will be fuming if they saw their child of 10 in this shameful video.

I don’t know what school this concerns but I can bet my last kobo no decent private school would be found guilty of what is shown in the video because all teachers there would know the backlash they would face from parents who are of the more responsible variety and not those who do not know nor care what their children are doing or being used for.

This happened in Ghana when some girl students insulted the President. They were thrown out of school.

Naturally the episode prompted a national discussion that left many condemning the parents of the children as failures who did not train their kids well. Society in Ghana was able to agree on that basic tenet of right and wrong as pertains to children.

Not so Nigeria where hate has blinded many to what is right and wrong or what is desirable and condemnable in children.

2 Likes

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by TopBanter: 9:47am On Feb 09
PortHarcourtcit:
bro I really don't know how I became neighbors to this noisy and wild mouth people called the GBAJUE'S...

They are everywhere and giving Nigeria a bad stench.

When a Pastor demanded Remi poison her husband so Obi could emerge President they praised the lunatic wildly instead of condemn what is clearly incitement to murder.

Now they are backing the ‘soiling’ of the character of innocent children just so they can gain another weapon to use fighting Tinubu. Wicked people.

Precisely same thing happened in Ghana and the school rusticated all the girl children involved in insulting the President.

The President even had to intervene and beg for them when he heard because the school was insisting they are dismissed for good.

Also, virtually all Ghanaian parents descended heavily on the parents of the erring children for failure to raise polite, respectful and virtuous children.

In Nigeria, the Gbajue lot simply consider these children another weaponized tool to use fighting Tinubu. They are shameless, very wicked and completely beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by udede(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09
1nice:

E good make emilokan see this video, so shame go catch emilokan wella. Even small children dey vex 4 emilokan.

😆😆

shame Kwa?
Abeg Nigerian political class are shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by udede(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09
TopBanter:

They are everywhere and giving Nigeria a bad stench.

When a Pastor demanded Remi poison her husband so Obi could emerge President they praised the lunatic wildly instead of condemn what is clearly incitement to murder.

Now they are backing the ‘soiling’ of the character of innocent children just so they can gain another weapon to use fighting Tinubu. Wicked people.

Precisely same thing happened in Ghana and the school rusticated all the girl children involved in insulting the President.

The President even had to intervene and beg for them when he heard because the school was insisting they are dismissed for good.

Also, virtually all Ghanaian parents descended heavily on the parents of the erring children for failure to raise polite, respectful and virtuous children.

In Nigeria, the Gbajue lot simply consider these children another weaponized tool to use fighting Tinubu. They are shameless, very wicked and completely beyond redemption.

Nigeria is not a sane clime ooo.
The level of barbaric display that some full grown men did all to unsit GEJ is far above and more insulting than what this kids are doing. Here , people support what they think favour them not what is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Children Protests Against Tinubu Dishonesty, Chanting "Tinubu Ole" by udede(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09
Boko haram may be right in propergating that the North do not need schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akunyili's Letter To Aondoakaa / Jonathan Should Emulate Abdulsalami —jibril Aminu / Atiku Promises To Reduce Company Income Tax To 10%,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.