Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted (27344 Views)

Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by tollyboy5(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08
Dem say dem want sharia. OK na. E don done
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Pat081: 10:27pm On Feb 08
delzbaba:
I see wickedness in his eyes.
you can not see it in face do you see it in bello ex kogi state governor or Tinubu
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by ablejesus26(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08
They gathered and beat up a young woman,burnt her for saying please let's not derail the reason why we have this group. That's all oo.

Do You know how many people insult Issa everyday ??

Were those killers not supposed to face the full wrath of the Law? Oh ofcus they have their own Law.
Law inside Law.
Confusion everywhere undecided

Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08
Floky215:
One of the advocates of musulum musulum ticket..!!
Please are you serious?
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by haphizz57(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08
Shinjawestside:
Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
I dnt think u knw more dan HEAD SLAMMING
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Major7: 10:48pm On Feb 08
Jonathan:

I hope he'll be kílled too

All these evìl old fools causing the society menace should be kílled when caught, and all their properties confiscated by government.

Indeed the heart of man is truly wicked,what crime did he committed that deserves killing? You talk of killing a human as if he's a cow angry,I pray God purge your evil mind
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Chikel20000(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08
Jonathan:

All these evìl old fools causing the society menace should be kílled when caught, and all their properties confiscated by government.
u guys are so wicked and useless....so by saying only God can help him n no one else not even d prophet u want him killed?....ain't u guys very petty n evil?
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Major7: 10:52pm On Feb 08
Sabadon:
grin

Imam osim cleric.

Is blasphemy a legal offense?

I tire o,Abi which kind wahala be this sef for this country The other hypocrites will keep quiet instead of rallying support for this injustice.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Is04970: 11:04pm On Feb 08
Useless people.
Tell me why Dollar 💵 shouldn't be N2,000 if this is where a state government channel her energy.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by torqque7(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08
jmoore:
Nonsense blasphemy.

Useless police will leave bandits, bokoharam, only to be chasing blasphemers.

The most useless police in the universe.

The idiots that always say Christians should not provoke muslims can now see how an innocent statement by a muslim is being interpreted as blasphemy.

Exactly...I am sure he was one of those who advocated for the death of that Christian girl that was killed in sokoto for alleger Blasphemy and is a strong advocate of death to infidels and Christian 'Blasphemers' so let him cook in the stew that he cooked for other people,that which he brainwashed his followers to kill Blasphemers is now working against him lol..
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Burob: 11:41pm On Feb 08
Shinjawestside:
Is this the kind of religion people practice?

This religion is like a cult u break a rule and u r dead

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work
Same purported Jews way hand over your lord & personal savior, those same satanaic reincarnated things that pleaded with Pilate to free the condemned criminal & nail your savior to the cross?

Black man na mistake of Olodumare’s creation. Tufiakpa.
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Sirianese: 11:57pm On Feb 08
People are suffering and you cannot use guns and jackboots to silence legitimate agitations, when we can all see you and your family and friends lavishing in stupendous luxury
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by murecool(m): 12:38am On Feb 09
He's popularly known as Dr. JAKI (DONKEY) because of the way he talks and behaves.
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by gnykelly(m): 3:47am On Feb 09
"The state government subsequently took over the case and prosecuted him."

Very funny, how will state use her resources to prosecute citizen for a religious group.
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by 11doubledee: 4:33am On Feb 09
jmoore:
Nonsense blasphemy.

Useless police will leave bandits, bokoharam, only to be chasing blasphemers.

The most useless police in the universe.

The idiots that always say Christians should not provoke muslims can now see how an innocent statement by a muslim is being interpreted as blasphemy.
I'm surprised majority didn't take their time to read.
This man has done absolutely nothing wrong based on the report.
Can any prophet or messenger be greater than God?
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Ajalalomo: 4:55am On Feb 09
thesicilian:
As if they don't know where he truly is

As if they will do anything if they eventually see him.
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Atlantis585: 5:05am On Feb 09
Shoot the terrorist at sight grin
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by franco3075q(m): 5:33am On Feb 09
Shinjawestside:
Is this the kind of religion people practice?

This religion is like a cult u break a rule and u r dead

I dont really understand this muslim people o, any small comment, na blasphemy
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by sweetgala(m): 5:48am On Feb 09
Jonathan:

Do you even understand what he is being persecuted for. He is being protected for criticising government, his statement essentially says the government are useless and if as a citizen he falls on hard times the government lack social welfare safety net therefore only God can spare him or folks like him which is essentially most of Nigerians.
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by mu2sa2: 6:09am On Feb 09
To say you put your trust only in God in times of difficulty, and not in any human being, is now a criminal offence in "secular", "democratic" Bauchi state. I see some mumu spewing thrash above - well, today it's a Muslim cleric these useless politicians are harassing, tomorrow it can be anyone, not ruling out even the jaundiced posters. Oppression of one is Oppression of all.
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Shinjawestside: 6:12am On Feb 09
Burob:
Same purported Jews way hand over your lord & personal savior, those same satanaic reincarnated things that pleaded with Pilate to free the condemned criminal & nail your savior to the cross?

Black man na mistake of Olodumare’s creation. Tufiakpa.

Okay crying Abdul

Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Shinjawestside: 6:13am On Feb 09
franco3075q:
I dont really understand this muslim people o, any small comment, na blasphemy

They are all terrorists
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Pylony(m): 6:18am On Feb 09
Enugudaily:

https://punchng.com/police-declare-bauchi-cleric-abdulaziz-wanted/?amp
so, for saying only God and not Muhammad can help him in times if difficulty it means he has committed a Blasphemy? Now is it against God or a mortal Man?
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by athaboi(f): 6:38am On Feb 09
wrongman665:
you call someone with that kind name innocent?
referring to other people they arrest without serious offense as innocent people
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Quality20(m): 7:45am On Feb 09
thesicilian:
As if they don't know where he truly is
they just want to turn a segment of d populace against him and do him media trial and insult him
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Anguldi(m): 9:33am On Feb 09
Islamabad
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Anguldi(m): 9:35am On Feb 09
shocked
Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by farouk2much(m): 10:47am On Feb 09
Jonathan:
All the old people sponsoring terrorism should be kílled too when caught.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted by Everydaylove: 8:11pm On Feb 09
Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Walks Against Sexual, Gender Based Violence / Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road / VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.