Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Programmer Wanted For Chrome Extension Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmer Wanted For Chrome Extension Development (184 Views)

Chrome Extension And Enhancement Of A Platform In Context To NL Anti-spambot / The Most Awesome Screen Recorder For Chrome – Vidmore Screen Recorder / Java Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer Wanted For Chrome Extension Development by CreativeGee: 9:28pm On Feb 08
Fundamentally I need a chrome extension that opens up someone's amazon orders page and scrapes every item ordered and checks the ASIN against a list. if the ASIN is in the list - it screenshots the invoice/transaction and flags it in a customer UI.

If you can, drop contact
Re: Programmer Wanted For Chrome Extension Development by CreativeGee: 9:06am On Feb 09
Re: Programmer Wanted For Chrome Extension Development by donsheddy1(m): 9:07am On Feb 09
Was working on a similar project. Maybe I can help.

Mine does:

When the user navigates to Amazon's orders page, the content script extracts the ASINs from the page.

It then compares the ASINs with the provided list of ASINs to check for matches.

If a match is found, it sends a message to the background script.

The background script stores the flagged order details.

The user can then view the flagged orders through the popup interface.

When the user clicks on a flagged order, the extension takes a screenshot of the invoice/transaction page.

Check my signature for contact. (WHATSAPP preferably)
Re: Programmer Wanted For Chrome Extension Development by larryking78(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09
CreativeGee:
Fundamentally I need a chrome extension that opens up someone's amazon orders page and scrapes every item ordered and checks the ASIN against a list. if the ASIN is in the list - it screenshots the invoice/transaction and flags it in a customer UI.

If you can, drop contact
I can, 07030702602

(1) (Reply)

Japa With Sense - Acquiring Tech Skills For A Better Future / . / Get Us Number For Whatsapp Today..note ,verify Before Payment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.