Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (97974 Views)

The Menace Of Sepe, Agbo-Jedi: Pile Herbal-Medicine / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language / What Is Jedi-jedi In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by mrgreenn: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
Some call it Pile,Among the Yoruba folk it is widely known as Jedi-Jedi , It means different thing to different people, yet many people are suffering from it , some complain about serious and chronic back pain as well, some claim it is caused by consumption of sweet things while some people Abroad eats a lot of sweet things much more sweeter than the ones obtainable in Nigeria and yet they do not suffer Jedi .Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids .

In formations is very Important , discussion to get freedom matters, Constructive and Objective Arguments solves problems than a Possessive and a domineering one, he/she that suffers Jedi Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids knows how dreadful,Horrible and painful it could be, some as well claim that a natural solution to treat Jedi Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids must be bitter.

What are hemorrhoids?

A precise definition of hemorrhoids does not exist, but they can be described as masses or clumps ("cushions"wink of tissue within the anal canal that contain blood vessels and the surrounding, supporting tissue made up of muscle and elastic fibers. The anal canal is the last four centimeters through which stool passes as it goes from the rectum to the outside world. The anus is the opening of the anal canal to the outside world.

Although most people think hemorrhoids are abnormal, they are present in everyone. It is only when the hemorrhoids cushions enlarge that hemorrhoids can cause problems and be considered abnormal or a disease.

What is Jedi Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids
Go read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid

http://www.medicinenet.com/hemorrhoids/article.htm

After sitting on your but/Buttuck for an excessively long period (it is even worse apparently if you sit on hard and cold surfaces, or on a hard bicycle seat), hemorrhoids butt pokethe blood veins in your intestines get constricted and damaged. When you incur any damage to your body, your body naturally sends a lot of blood and healing juices to that area, which results in swelling. However, ironically, this is the worst that can happen in this case because there is no room for the swelling to expand to and it ends up constricting the blood vessels in the area, slowing down the healing process.

Therefore, the damaged area results in a sweltering furnace of pain. Because it is difficult to reduce the swelling in such an awkward and confined space, the healing process for this type of damage can be rather lengthy.
There is apparently an inner and an outer type of hemorrhoids. It seemed to me that the swelling led the inner sleeve of the intestine to eventually slip out a bit, sort of hanging out a little .

During your period of hemorrhoid pain/jedi jedi /Pile , there are certain things you might want to avoid.

ONE= Coffee (I guess it is an abrasive substance and scratches the sensitive and damaged areas)
TWO= Ketchup (sounds like C but anything with tomatoes in it is supposed to be bad)
THREE=Cheese (probably promotes constipation)
FOUR= Chili (anything which contributes to the burning rim of fire and aggravates the Intestine Extension, although I find red chilli/cayenne can act as an anti-inflammatory - but stay away from hot green peppers!! Read here if you have the stomach for it and want to know how to avoid the ultimate burning ring of fire).

Are you suffering from Pile,Jedi-Jedi/Hemorrhoids/Opa Eyin AND STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Herball: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jedi-Jedi affects every body, both whites and blacks, the difference is that most people in the western world are sugar tolerant because they have being consuming lots of it from childhood. However, most white males cannot have sexual intimacy more than two rounds without the help of drugs, that is one big symptom of Jedi-Jedi (most adult movies are patches of long time videos).

There are 5 or more symptoms of Jedi-Jedi:

1) Lower back pain
2) Erection Problem
3) hemorrhoid
4) Constipation and more( farting, bowel issues)
5) PreMature ejaculation

All the above mentioned symptoms will eventually aid failure of pancreas production of insulin, leading to Diabetes.

You can get herbal remedies for all the above listed symptoms in the US.

Request info at info@jedijedi.com
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by livingstoneony(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2013
Thanks sir, u just saved my bu*tt. No more sweet stuff for moi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by kekakuz(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2013
the hausa man calls it basir.its mostly treated with local herbs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2013
HOW CAN ONE TREAT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS AM TIRED PLS
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by imagrg(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Send me your phone number. 08035096342.

1 Like

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Timothy3113(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Somebdy should help a dying friend o suffering from jedijedi, since yesterday mawin i cant bend down. I didnt sleep throughout the night. My anus/back is hurting me severly.
Whch drug can i use to cure this ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Timothy3113(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Pls help me o by nt jut viewing but ans dis:Somebdy should help a dying friend o suffering from jedijedi, since yesterday mawin i cant bend down. I didnt sleep throughout the night. My anus/back is hurting me severly.
Whch drug can i use to cure this ooo.
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Herball: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ Timothy3113,

You can get a very effective herbal remedy that will relieve and cure your symptoms all immediately. Our remedy is shipped to Europe and America and lots of testimonies.

If you are i Lagos, you can call 081-691-813 five three

Please note, our most effective JediJedi remedy will be soaked in Alcohol.

Thanks

Jedijedi.com
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Timothy3113(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Herball:
@ Timothy3113,

You can get a very effective herbal remedy that will relieve and cure your symptoms all immediately. Our remedy is shipped to Europe and America and lots of testimonies.

Thanks

Jedijedi.com
pls how can i contact you because am at ilorin.
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Herball: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
@ Timothy,

Do you have anybody in Lagos that can pick it up in Ajah? If not, can you pay for shipping through transporters leaving from Oshodi to Ilorin? Shipping and handling will be additional N1,500. I can assure you 100% result

I sell the 2.5 litter herbal mixture for $79 in the U.S, but I will sell it to you for N7,500 if you promise to comment about the effect of the remedy just after 5 days of use.

Thanks

Jedijedi.com

2 Shares

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Deluxe8000(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
pls wat is the perfect/sure cure for the external hemorrhoid?
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by abbeymighty(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Herball:
@ Timothy3113,

Thanks

Jedijedi.com
can't I used other things other than alcohol?
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Herball: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
@abbeymighty,

Yes, you can cook the herbs for about 45 minutes and drain the liquid for consumption. Although, cooking will extract the active ingredients quickly, so the herbal remedy wont last a long time (3 months-liquor).

1 Like

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Herball: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Deluxe8000:
pls wat is the perfect/sure cure for the external hemorrhoid?

There is herbal remedies for Hemorrhoid that can help almost immediately. Also an ointment to apply to the surface.
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by tunjiprof: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
How can I contact you for the herb

1 Like

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by onwuekwe(f): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Hello. Pls I want to contact you. can u pls drop ur number here so I can call u. plss
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Jahsqueen: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls my 9 months old baby dnt sleep at night and his boob miss with blood and green dos that mean he suffering from jedi jedi or what pls
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by marygold(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jahsqueen:
Pls my 9 months old baby dnt sleep at night and his boob miss with blood and green dos that mean he suffering from jedi jedi or what pls
Having same issue with my daughter.
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by dotcomnamename: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Herball:
@ Timothy,

Do you have anybody in Lagos that can pick it up in Ajah? If not, can you pay for shipping through transporters leaving from Oshodi to Ilorin? Shipping and handling will be additional N1,500. I can assure you 100% result

I sell the 2.5 litter herbal mixture for $79 in the U.S, but I will sell it to you for N7,500 if you promise to comment about the effect of the remedy just after 5 days of use.

Thanks

Jedijedi.com

How can i get this in Europe?
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by dotcomnamename: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Herball:
@ Timothy3113,

Thanks

Jedijedi.com

Pls respond

Pls respond
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by bobidinc(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
how can i get this?

Herball:
@ Timothy,

Thanks

Jedijedi.com

1 Like

Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Psergio: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hi,

This morning 25/04/2016. I was going to my usual task at work and I had enough time to reflect on my past and thinking of how to enjoy my old age with good reserve of wealth. Something inside of me told me to reflect more on my health in general before even retirement.

Looking at me physically i am fit as fiddle but inside of me i struggle with chronic lower back pain which i have been living with for over 9 years (2007). I start3r experiencing this pain when I was still in Nigeria and I visited hospitals but no solution.

When I left Nigeria and relocated to the UK, I thought i will sure get rid of this back pain but all effort proved abortive. I have visited couple G.P (General practitioners) to see if they could help solve my back pain. I have been referred to different teaching hospital but with (Xrays and MRI SCANNING) but nothing in the scan result was wrong with me I. each. no disc displacement or any injury.

I used pain killer for few hours pain relief and nothing seems to be working and I don't want to be programmed to using drugs all the days of my life.

I took time to carefully read about hemorrhoids/ jedi jedi write up and I really want to give your herbs it a go.

Do you have any outlet in the London or anywhere in the UK where I can buy this herbs. Because some of this symptoms mentioned I can trace them in me.
1.Chronic back pain.
2.Less sexual active
3.Growing pot belly

I was naturally a slim man with high sex drive but now sex isn't appealing to me anymore.
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by dotcomnamename: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Psergio:
Hi,

This morning 25/04/2016. I was going to my usual task at work and I had enough time to reflect on my past and thinking of how to enjoy my old age with good reserve of wealth. Something inside of me told me to reflect more on my health in general before even retirement.

Looking at me physically i am fit as fiddle but inside of me i struggle with chronic lower back pain which i have been living with for over 9 years (2007). I start3r experiencing this pain when I was still in Nigeria and I visited hospitals but no solution.

When I left Nigeria and relocated to the UK, I thought i will sure get rid of this back pain but all effort proved abortive. I have visited couple G.P (General practitioners) to see if they could help solve my back pain. I have been referred to different teaching hospital but with (Xrays and MRI SCANNING) but nothing in the scan result was wrong with me I. each. no disc displacement or any injury.

I used pain killer for few hours pain relief and nothing seems to be working and I don't want to be programmed to using drugs all the days of my life.

I took time to carefully read about hemorrhoids/ jedi jedi write up and I really want to give your herbs it a go.

Do you have any outlet in the London or anywhere in the UK where I can buy this herbs. Because some of this symptoms mentioned I can trace them in me.
1.Chronic back pain.
2.Less sexual active
3.Growing pot belly

I was naturally a slim man with high sex drive but now sex isn't appealing to me anymore.

OMG. This is exactly what i've been going through. I have visited GPs, done (Xrays and MRI SCANNING) but nothing in the scan result was wrong with me I. each. no disc displacement or any injury. All i keep hearing is ''Nothing is wrong with you''. How can we get this jedi jedi herbs O my brother. grin
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Princeakin4u: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

mrgreenn:
Some call it Pile,Among the Yoruba folk it is widely known as Jedi-Jedi , It means different thing to different people, yet many people are suffering from it , some complain about serious and chronic back pain as well, some claim it is caused by consumption of sweet things while some people Abroad eats a lot of sweet things much more sweeter than the ones obtainable in Nigeria and yet they do not suffer Jedi .Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids .

In formations is very Important , discussion to get freedom matters, Constructive and Objective Arguments solves problems than a Possessive and a domineering one, he/she that suffers Jedi Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids knows how dreadful,Horrible and painful it could be, some as well claim that a natural solution to treat Jedi Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids must be bitter.

What are hemorrhoids?

A precise definition of hemorrhoids does not exist, but they can be described as masses or clumps ("cushions"wink of tissue within the anal canal that contain blood vessels and the surrounding, supporting tissue made up of muscle and elastic fibers. The anal canal is the last four centimeters through which stool passes as it goes from the rectum to the outside world. The anus is the opening of the anal canal to the outside world.

Although most people think hemorrhoids are abnormal, they are present in everyone. It is only when the hemorrhoids cushions enlarge that hemorrhoids can cause problems and be considered abnormal or a disease.

What is Jedi Jedi/Pile,Hemorrhoids
Go read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid

http://www.medicinenet.com/hemorrhoids/article.htm

After sitting on your but/Buttuck for an excessively long period (it is even worse apparently if you sit on hard and cold surfaces, or on a hard bicycle seat), hemorrhoids butt pokethe blood veins in your intestines get constricted and damaged. When you incur any damage to your body, your body naturally sends a lot of blood and healing juices to that area, which results in swelling. However, ironically, this is the worst that can happen in this case because there is no room for the swelling to expand to and it ends up constricting the blood vessels in the area, slowing down the healing process.

Therefore, the damaged area results in a sweltering furnace of pain. Because it is difficult to reduce the swelling in such an awkward and confined space, the healing process for this type of damage can be rather lengthy.
There is apparently an inner and an outer type of hemorrhoids. It seemed to me that the swelling led the inner sleeve of the intestine to eventually slip out a bit, sort of hanging out a little .

During your period of hemorrhoid pain/jedi jedi /Pile , there are certain things you might want to avoid.

ONE= Coffee (I guess it is an abrasive substance and scratches the sensitive and damaged areas)
TWO= Ketchup (sounds like C but anything with tomatoes in it is supposed to be bad)
THREE=Cheese (probably promotes constipation)
FOUR= Chili (anything which contributes to the burning rim of fire and aggravates the Intestine Extension, although I find red chilli/cayenne can act as an anti-inflammatory - but stay away from hot green peppers!! Read here if you have the stomach for it and want to know how to avoid the ultimate burning ring of fire).

Are you suffering from Pile,Jedi-Jedi/Hemorrhoids/Opa Eyin AND STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Psergio: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello,
I have read the article and I find them interesting. Do you have store in the UK?
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Psergio: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hi,

This morning 26/04/2016. I was doing my usual task at work and I had enough time to reflect on my past and thinking of how my old age will be but Something inside of me told me to reflect more on my health in general before even any pension.

Looking at me physically i am fit as fiddle but inside of me i struggle with chronic lower back pain which i have been living with for over 9 years while I was still in Nigeria I visited hospitals but no solution.

When I left Nigeria and relocated to London, UK, I thought i will sure get rid of this back pain but all effort proved abortive. I have visited couple G.P (General practitioners) to see if they could help solve my back pain. Referred to different teaching hospital but with (Xrays and MIRC SCANNING) but nothing in the scan was wrong with me no disc displacement. I used pain killer for few hours pain relief and nothing seems to be working and I don't want to programmed to using drugs all the days of my life.

1.Chronic back pain.
2.Less sexual active
3.Growing pot belly

I was naturally a slim man with high sex drive.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Danyl(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This by Teeshafoods(f): 3:04am On Apr 29, 2016
At Teeshafo Foods,we believe that when babies are happy on the inside, they're happy on the outside too.Giving your baby everything they need means loads of love, care and a balanced weaning diet.
Our SOYA BEANS MIX is enriched with important nutrients that helps your kids grow strong and ever happy. It contains:

Crayfish
Dryfish
Groundnut
Millet
Guines corn
Soya beans

Have you tried this combination?We have neatly blended it in powdered form and we get tremendious responses from Mothers everyday about the taste and babies reaction to it. Why not try this now and have a healthy looking baby?

Its packaged in 5kg and 10kg ONLY.
BBM: 30FD6861
Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria is available.
Pay on delivery to any part of Nigeria.

Try it and let's also hear your testimony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.