Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) (6206 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by tedanne: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
EKWUEME
Yes that is his alias from me, and i belive those who have had dealings with him,will testify to this.i actually met him for the first time(though we had spoken serveral times over the phone) on saturday 5th November 2011 when i took delivery of the ML 500 pre-ordered thru him and what i got,was actually what was sent to me(pix) before the initial deposit.Drove the vehicle back to my base with ease;even when it had been due for service by over 2,300miles.
The young man who inspires you(true to his name) when you are dealing with him;even by proxy and you will always want to go back to him for subsequent deals and be proud to me referals to him.
bro,pls go ahead and tell the rest.
tanx for making the recepient happy. grin
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
LOL

I was Lost @ the Topic of the Thread.

What the Meaning of Ekwueme Sir ?
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by jodeci(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ekwueme-------1. Anyone that keeps to his words 2.Makes his words his bond. 3. TALK AND DO AS SAID ETC.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by tedanne: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ Ekwueme(Inspired)
Jodeci,just said it all.its actually an Igbo language.and pls dont be surprised to know that i also speak it.
@ Jodeci.
tanx for the translation.you couldnt have done it any better.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
tedanne:

@ Ekwueme(Inspired)
Jodeci,just said it all.its actually an Igbo language.and pls dont be surprised to know that i also speak it.
@ Jodeci.
tanx for the translation.you couldnt have done it any better.

Oh ok, I was beginning to Wonder, Cos the Only Ekwueme I have Heard is that of Chief Alex Ekwueme.

Thanks So Much For the Business Sir

I will Begin to Flood this Thread with Photos of the ML 500 4matic

Thanks for your Business Sir.
Looking forward to your Business Again.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
jodeci:

Ekwueme-------1. Anyone that keeps to his words 2.Makes his words his bond. 3. TALK AND DO AS SAID ETC.

Thanks for the Explanation,

@ Inspired Autos We are Happy When you are Happy.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
GERMAN MACHINES ARE THE BEST
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
WE ARE GOVERNMENT LICENSED AUTO DEALERS

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2011
USER PROFILE

Name: tedanne
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: January 20, 2010, 02:41 PM
Last Active: Yesterday at 04:24:18 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: ennadet@yahoo.co.uk
Current Status: Offline
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by tedanne: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ Ekwueme
"GERMAN MACHINES ARE THE BEST"[b][/b]

hmmmmm you couldnt have said it any better.
you need to see how the beast in that hood was yelling out for more push on the smooth part of the road just before okada town.i had to control the yelling from the beast make man no go kpeme ooooo. grin
the recipient was really impressed and happy.
regards to urs
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
tedanne:

@ Ekwueme
"GERMAN MACHINES ARE THE BEST"[/b]

hmmmmm you couldnt have said it any better.
you need to see how the beast in that hood was yelling out for more push on the smooth part of the road just before okada town.i had to control the yelling from the beast make man no go kpeme ooooo. grin
the recipient was really impressed and happy.
regards to urs

All Cars from Inspired Autos Dont Disappoint

The Car is Ultra Powered by an Eight Cylinder Engine, it could Fly it Would.

The Driving is SO Smooth too>>>
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
ML 500 4MATIC

ONE OWNER VEHICLE

NO ACCIDENT, NO SALVAGED

NAVIGTION SYSTEM

COMES WITH INSPIRED AUTOS WARRANTY VALID IN NIGERIA.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by vitality22(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Inspired
Do you also deal on registered SUV/cars that are good?
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
vitality22:

@Inspired
Do you also deal on registered SUV/cars that are good?

Not Really Sir.

Cheers
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
tedanne:

EKWUEME
Yes that is his alias from me, and i belive those who have had dealings with him,will testify to this.i actually met him for the first time(though we had spoken serveral times over the phone) on saturday 5th November 2011 when i took delivery of the ML 500 pre-ordered thru him and what i got,was actually what was sent to me(pix) before the initial deposit.Drove the vehicle back to my base with ease;even when it had been due for service by over 2,300miles.
The young man who inspires you(true to his name) when you are dealing with him;even by proxy and you will always want to go back to him for subsequent deals and be proud to me referals to him.
bro,pls go ahead and tell the rest.
tanx for making the recepient happy. grin

Hardly surprising, Inspired knows his stuff. Enjoy your new ride! cool
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
Siena:

Hardly surprising, Inspired knows his stuff. Enjoy your new ride! cool

The Boss

I remain Loyal.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by abbyode(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2011
inspired_m:

The Boss

I remain Loyal.

Yeah, he does, CONFIRMED.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
abbyode:

Yeah, he does, CONFIRMED.

Thanks BOSS, We shall Launch the Thread for your Aircraft on Land in this Coming Week by God's grace.  wink
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by BARKiNG1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
The boss, weldone.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by abbyode(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2011
inspired_m:

Thanks BOSS, We shall Launch the Thread for your Aircraft on Land in this Coming Week by God's grace. wink

Dancing ! Dancing !! Dancing !!!
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
abbyode:

Dancing ! Dancing !! Dancing !!!

May the Dance of Joy Never Cease in your Home, Thanks for Dealing with Inspired Autos.cheesy
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by abbyode(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
Amen oooo.
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=13pt]THIS IS IT

THE GERMAN MACHINE WITH PLENTY OF POWER
[/size]

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
[size=13pt]ML 500 4MATIC[/size]

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
Since 2006, Inspired Autos has been Africa's #1 Online Auto Dealer.

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
Can you Put a Price on Peace of Mind

DEAL WITH INSPIRED AUTOS FOR PEACE OF MIND

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
With over 10 years of experience, We Take Great Pride in Our high Customer Satisfaction Rating.

We Hand Pick each and Every Vehicle in our Inventory and Carry a Superb sales team Devoted to Satisfying our Customers

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Inspired na real Ekwueme. . . I swearigawd!

Sometimes, he baffles me with the honesty, but then again, he reminds me that customer satisfaction comes first. Even at the risk of no profits to him! That's the mark of a true business man!

Errm, tedanne. can we swap vehicles? tongue Na joke o! grin

Cool ride bruv. . . Kudos Inspired! wink[/size]
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Inspired na real Ekwueme. . . I swearigawd!

Sometimes, he baffles me with the honesty, but then again, he reminds me that customer satisfaction comes first. Even at the risk of no profits to him! That's the mark of a true business man!

Errm, tedanne. can we swap vehicles? tongue Na joke o! grin

Cool ride bruv. . . Kudos Inspired! wink[/size]

Thanks Bro For the Best Wishes, Thanks
Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
PREMIUM LEATHER

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
PREMIUM LEATHER

Re: Ekwueme ! Inspired !! Inspired !!! ( My ML 500 Pre Order from Inspired Autos ) by tedanne: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2011
@ Sexkillz
No wahala;if ONLY the owner go agree.found out last friday that the Beast uses 16spark plugs and to quote the mechanic properlly,oga,this na "GROUND JET"oooooo. grin

@Ekwueme
looking forward to having either the suv we spoke about or the ML 55 AMG hopefully next yr by God grace. i hope the xchange rate go favour me then oooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2008-2013 Lexus es350 thread tokunbo in ibadan vin included / Mack Trucks For Sale-do it the Mack Way--bottom prices / Say Goodbye To Flat Tyres As Michelin And GM Develop New Airless Wheel Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.