Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE (213 Views)

@dammy Multicrete / CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) / Beautiful Stamped Concrete Flooring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 4:28am On Feb 09
Do you have an open space around your house and you have been scouting out ideas to decorate the exterior or do you have a courtyard that is a difficult terrain? Do you care about your surrounding landscape,driveway or your walkway?

Well, everyone want a beautiful exterior to their home and if YES to any of the aforementioned case; CHRIS-MULTICRETE  comes as a messiah

Imagine a well polished stamped concrete floor with a unique design, patterns and colors that ties in with your existing building, it can make your home all more aesthetically appealing, leaving a lasting impression

There are several surfacing options for your surrounding floor. However, stamped concrete flooring had advantages over other floors and can provide the look and quality you need

Stamped concrete floor has a long lifetime without high maintenance cost,resistant for all weather conditions, frost and sunlight, oils and acids.

☆ Is more affordable than natural stone, brick or pavers

☆ Enhances outdoor spaces and adds to your home value

☆ Offers nearly limitless pattern and colour choices. i.e you can choose any pattern and colour

☆ is durable and long-lasting

☆ Easy to maintain when sealed

The good new is, we don't just install, we carry out routine inspections usually every 9th month after installation..

Our service are affordable, Reliable, durable and authentic. Remember, our goal is to Beautify and only quality materials and qualified staff are permitted

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 4:35am On Feb 09
Now is your best time if you live in benin, Agbor,asaba, warri 09136285173

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15
We are still in agbor ooo

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15
The good new is, we don't just install, we carry out routine inspections usually every 9th month after installation..

Our service are affordable, Reliable, durable and authentic. Remember, our goal is to Beautify and only quality materials and qualified staff are permitted

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15
The project is completed in agbor, so we waiting for the polishing process and that will be when my client is in Nigeria to open his house. That is the agreement we had

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15
The best time is now 09136285173

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17
Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 7:37am On Apr 04
Have your ever consider transforming your Compound floor by installing a standard and quality stamped concrete floor design

Check out this new project that we gonna be transforming in Alhaji Abass street in Auchi, Edo state

Measure your area and send us a dm now to get and well and affordable quotation for your floor project

We make everything easy and affordable for our clients at Chris-Multicrete interior
Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19
christ007:
Have your ever consider transforming your Compound floor by installing a standard and quality stamped concrete floor design

Check out this new project that we gonna be transforming in Alhaji Abass street in Auchi, Edo state

Measure your area and send us a dm now to get and well and affordable quotation for your floor project

We make everything easy and affordable for our clients at Chris-Multicrete interior

Auchi floor project is almost done and after the floor I’m still installing the tv console and bed too so I will keep you posted

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19
christ007:

Auchi floor project is almost done and after the floor I’m still installing the tv console and bed too so I will keep you posted

Follow me on
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088172247436&mibextid=LQQJ4d

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 8:18am On Apr 24
christ007:

Follow me on
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088172247436&mibextid=LQQJ4d
Auchi is done and completed. Before we polish we need to let it dry like 4 or 6 day before we apply the polish

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 10:52am On Apr 24
After 1 week I will be polishing it

Re: Beautiful Stamped Concrete Floor Picture In Benin & Delta By CHRIS- MULTICRETE by christ007(m): 11:04am On Apr 24
The price of cement is slowly coming down so let's take advantage of it before it goes up again

(1) (Reply)

Still Looking For The Property...❓ Check Here � / Prime Properties For Sale / Hot Sale @ogudu Gra Lagos Mainland See List & Pic Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.