Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' (66184 Views)

Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / Stanley Nwabali At AFCON 2023: 5 Reasons Nigerians Applaud The Super Eagles Keep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by robosky02(m): 7:26am On Feb 09
AFCON 2023: Nollywood actress Nancy Iheme offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' for penalty heroics

Nancy Iheme may have got the best appreciation for Stanley Nwabali after his penalty heroics against South Africa at AFCON 2023.

Nollywood actress and celebrity Nancy Iheme says Super Eagles hero Stanley Nwabali deserves a sexual appreciation for his penalty heroics against South Africa at AFCON 2023.

Nigeria qualified for the AFCON final via a 4-2 penalty shootout win against the Bafana Bafana, and Nwanbali was the star man saving two penalties to secure the Super Eagles final spot.

Stanley Nwabali during the penalty shootout against South Africa
The goalkeeper's exceptional performance has been received with wild acclaim from Nigerians, who can't help but celebrate their new revelation that has brought smiles on their faces.

From Nigerian celebrities to fans both within the country and in the diaspora, Nwanbali has seen his fame and social media platforms skyrocket to immense numbers, and some even offering him gifts in monetary and sexual forms.

One is Iheme, regarded as one of the hottest celebrities and Nollywood actresses.

Nancy Iheme
Commenting on Nwabali's Instagram post for his unbelievable performance, Iheme gave an offer that has got everyone talking.

AFCON 2023: Stanley Nwabali's admirer photoshops herself as his wife, says she is his 'one and only'
"This is a game I’m born to play. A night to remember!!! I felt every bit of it!! Brick by brick and dreams are coming true. No love lost at all. I still love South Africa as much as their fans loves me. My name is Nwabali Stanley Bobo and I love this team 🇳🇬 with all my heart," wrote Nwabali as his caption after his heroics against South Africa.

In response, Iheme commented, "You deserve a solid 3some, best keeper."

Nancy Isime's comment on Nwabali's Instagram post
Other celebrities also reacted with some words of appreciation for his outstanding display. Here are some comments below.

"Hero" - Davido

"Congratulations my dear. You are my man of the match. I am so so so proud of you. you have done e so so well," wrote Nigerian legendary goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama.

"National Hero ❤" - Popular musician, Patoranking.

"ABEG PASTE ACCT NO!! You deserve my bankruptcy 👏" - Comedian, Crazy Clown.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/afcon-2023-nollywood-actress-nancy-iheme-offers-stanley-nwabali-solid-3some-for-penalty-heroics-2024020812022902508

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by GanagiBitrus: 7:33am On Feb 09
This daughter of Eve wants to destroy Nwabali's career & destiny.

498 Likes 31 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by caesymore(m): 7:33am On Feb 09
Boom Dig_It!!!

Well, reminds me when Nkem OWo offered to dash father a casket , truth be say na wetin you get you fit offer. My vex be say them go claim say TOTO no be the only thing them gats to offer last last.

Nwabali run for your life na scandal she won put ontop your head.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by God1000(m): 8:01am On Feb 09
Nonsense talk from a shameless woman

245 Likes 17 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by proff010: 8:15am On Feb 09
Nothing to offer than their useless kpekus.

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Sparrk007(m): 8:55am On Feb 09
That's all they have, no work and no money only smelling punna, feeding themselves and family with men money after them will still come online to talk trash about men

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Samueltemi337(m): 9:01am On Feb 09
Hmmm

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Meteng: 10:06am On Feb 09
This girl is fine, sexy and e be like say she go sabi knack

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by G00dharddick: 10:57am On Feb 09
Nwabili should sue her and demand 7billion Naira for damages.

When we say the average Nigerian girl has absolutely nothing to offer other than their over used damaged kpekpus, some people will think we're joking

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by pennytration(m): 11:15am On Feb 09
after all these talk, they will still slide into her dm to beg her for puna

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by onome25(m): 11:59am On Feb 09
robosky02:

AFCON 2023: Nollywood actress Nancy Iheme offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' for penalty heroics

Nancy Iheme may have got the best appreciation for Stanley Nwabali after his penalty heroics against South Africa at AFCON 2023.

Nollywood actress and celebrity Nancy Iheme says Super Eagles hero Stanley Nwabali deserves a sexual appreciation for his penalty heroics against South Africa at AFCON 2023.

Nigeria qualified for the AFCON final via a 4-2 penalty shootout win against the Bafana Bafana, and Nwanbali was the star man saving two penalties to secure the Super Eagles final spot.

Stanley Nwabali during the penalty shootout against South Africa
The goalkeeper's exceptional performance has been received with wild acclaim from Nigerians, who can't help but celebrate their new revelation that has brought smiles on their faces.

From Nigerian celebrities to fans both within the country and in the diaspora, Nwanbali has seen his fame and social media platforms skyrocket to immense numbers, and some even offering him gifts in monetary and sexual forms.

One is Iheme, regarded as one of the hottest celebrities and Nollywood actresses.

Nancy Iheme
Commenting on Nwabali's Instagram post for his unbelievable performance, Iheme gave an offer that has got everyone talking.

AFCON 2023: Stanley Nwabali's admirer photoshops herself as his wife, says she is his 'one and only'
"This is a game I’m born to play. A night to remember!!! I felt every bit of it!! Brick by brick and dreams are coming true. No love lost at all. I still love South Africa as much as their fans loves me. My name is Nwabali Stanley Bobo and I love this team 🇳🇬 with all my heart," wrote Nwabali as his caption after his heroics against South Africa.

In response, Iheme commented, "You deserve a solid 3some, best keeper."

Nancy Isime's comment on Nwabali's Instagram post
Other celebrities also reacted with some words of appreciation for his outstanding display. Here are some comments below.

"Hero" - Davido

"Congratulations my dear. You are my man of the match. I am so so so proud of you. you have done e so so well," wrote Nigerian legendary goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama.

"National Hero ❤" - Popular musician, Patoranking.

"ABEG PASTE ACCT NO!! You deserve my bankruptcy 👏" - Comedian, Crazy Clown.

Lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2
https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/afcon-2023-nollywood-actress-nancy-iheme-offers-stanley-nwabali-solid-3some-for-penalty-heroics-2024020812022902508
Rubbish angry

4 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Shinjawestside: 12:15pm On Feb 09
pennytration:
after all these talk, they will still slide into her dm to beg her for puna

Is that what u will do?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Teejaney88(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09
After which he'll be worse than Uzoho...😕

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Queengee: 1:25pm On Feb 09
fear girls wey
bear Nancy
most na oloshos

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by gentleg87(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09
Imagine!!!

If the goal keeper is a lady….

And a superstar like Ramsey Noah or Odunlade Adeola spit out that she deserves 3some…

By now partiality from bloggers will be in the air..

Bringing them down and saying it’s verbal sexual assault

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by kendrick9(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09
For a moment I thought it was Nancy Isime🙄

35 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Agunesinjaweola: 1:29pm On Feb 09
GanagiBitrus:
This daughter of Eve wants to destroy Nwabali's career.
Why now
She is trying to give a good gifts 🎁
Nwabali no gree for anyone now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by robinfemi: 1:29pm On Feb 09
Make them no distract this guy o, they want my guy to be thinking of pekus instead of lifting the trophy.

Daughters of Eve, no sabi than to fall someone grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Loci88: 1:29pm On Feb 09
Funny

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by MrBachelor: 1:29pm On Feb 09
angry

SEX!!!

That's all they have to offer.

13 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Rahkman: 1:30pm On Feb 09
I prefer Nancy isime

9 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Omihanifa: 1:30pm On Feb 09
The only thing they have to offer is always their body. grin grin

16 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Itiskdg121(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09
Empty brains everywhere

20 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by whippersnapper(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09
who come be the third person.
I hope it's not tiwa savage

5 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by MrBachelor: 1:31pm On Feb 09
gentleg87:
Imagine!!!

If the goal keeper is a lady….

And a superstar like Ramsey Noah or Odunlade Adeola spit out that she deserves 3some…

By now partiality from bloggers will be in the air.

Bringing them down and saying it’s verbal sexual assault

It's better left imagined.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by Bulldozer90: 1:31pm On Feb 09
End time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by IrepChrist: 1:32pm On Feb 09
It's shameful and disgusting how we now publicly celebrate immorality.

It's well

6 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by chopnaira: 1:33pm On Feb 09
This Nancy iheme, or whatever her name is, must be a dull person.

The man is married with children.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' by MorataFC: 1:33pm On Feb 09
Shiioor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.