Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab (2914 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by akinsmail51: 9:02am On Feb 09
The First Way: Hopeful Supplication

The Second Way: Asking Allah for Forgiveness

The Third Way: Tawḥīd

Anas Ibn Mālik (radhi Allaahu anhu) said: I heard Allah’s messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) saying:

“Allah ( تعاىل ) said,

‘Oh son of Adam, as long as you call on me and hope in me, I will forgive you for whatever (sins) you have and I will not mind.

Oh son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds in the sky and then were you to ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you and I would not mind.

Oh son of Adam, if you were to come to me with sins as much as the earth and then you meet me not worshipping anything else along with me, I would come to you with as much forgiveness.’”

Recorded by at-Tirmidhī (no. 3540). Shaykh al-Albānī said it is authentic in “Ṣaḥīḥ Sunan at-Tirmidhī” (no. 2805)

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by Debangis20(m): 9:18am On Feb 09
Allah The All Forgiven.

13 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by gloryman91: 10:10am On Feb 09
Ya Gafar.

Please forgive me all my sins and bless in manifolds.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by Arijude(m): 10:14am On Feb 09
Do Muslims forgive? 😂😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by gabmanuel(m): 10:24am On Feb 09
Islam forgives, but forgetting is the wahala.

Again, I wonder why moslems so much hate Israel, when over 90% of the people in the Bible and Quran are Israelites (or their traceable lineage).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by akinsmail51: 10:24am On Feb 09
Yes, we do.

Arijude:
Do Muslims forgive? 😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by akinsmail51: 10:26am On Feb 09
Aamiin and me too!

gloryman91:
Ya Gafar.

Please forgive me all my sins and bless in manifolds.

4 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by Arijude(m): 10:34am On Feb 09
akinsmail51:

Yes, we do.

lol Lori iro😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by Postinor: 10:49am On Feb 09
gabmanuel:
Islam forgives, but forgetting is the wahala.

Again, I wonder why moslems so much hate Israel, when over 90% of the people in the Bible and Quran are Israelites (or their traceable lineage).
nobody hates israel, but me personally I dislike israel for the fact that they are oppressing palestinians

3 Likes

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by Warrior247: 11:49am On Feb 09
Jazakallah khair
Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by NOwazobia: 11:52am On Feb 09
akinsmail51:

Yes, we do.

No, you don't.

You guys are very chaotic, globally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by akinsmail51: 8:56pm On Feb 09
That's what you've been fed about us. And you're not right.

NOwazobia:
No, you don't.

You guys are very chaotic, globally.
Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by Lanre1st(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09
Allah is more merciful than man thought off, may forgive all our sin (both public and secret one)
Re: Three Ways To Forgiveness – Imam Ibn Rajab by NOwazobia: 9:20pm On Feb 09
akinsmail51:
That's what you've been fed about us. And you're not right.

Know one needs to feed anybody anything.

You guys are no strangers to us in this country.

Whatever I have been fed from foreign countries, I have witnessed in my country.

There is no way you are circumventing this.

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Muslim Do To Leve Its Religion / Open Letter To Seun On Putting Islam For Muslims Section Threads On Front Page / Let Us Talk Salaat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.