Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items (1437 Views)

Video Of How Ladies Share Wizkid Towel Into Four Pieces As He Throw It To Them / Moment Queen Weeps Bitterly Over The Death Of Her Fish, Green (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Cutting Her 40th Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:28am On Feb 09
Woman resorts to cutting her fish into tiny pieces as prices of food items continue to skyrocket.

A Nigerian woman is trending on social media after slicing a Titus fish she bought for N1,500 into almost 20 pieces after complaining about the cost rise of price food commodity in the market.

In the video she was seen with a strategic approach to combat against the cost of rising food prices.

Read more

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2024/02/woman-resorts-to-cutting-her-fish-into.html?m=0#more

1 Share

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Feb 09
Snake cutting fish... where's the love? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by BBIA: 10:35am On Feb 09
Ahnie , how are you sharing your fish now? cool
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Mikespecialone(m): 10:39am On Feb 09
BBIA:
Ahnie , how are you sharing your fish now? cool

Smaller than this

1 Like

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by BBIA: 10:41am On Feb 09
Mikespecialone:

Smaller than this
na the fish in between her legs

1 Like

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Coolsat(m): 11:02am On Feb 09
Chai e no funny again ooo
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Samueltemi337(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09
okay
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by We4all: 1:46pm On Feb 09
Just for clout. If you can't afford fish, opt for crayfish and use vegetables to make it rich.

1 Like

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by TUANKU(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09
E don cast...everywhere don stew...am sure APC supporters are still standing gallantly on the mandate cheesy
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by JOACHINpedro: 8:19pm On Feb 09
Nowadays Fish sellers no dey use fish cook.
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by shox(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09
We4all:
Just for clout. If you can't afford fish, opt for crayfish and use vegetables to make it rich.
the crayfish wey your mama carry go market Abi.?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by We4all: 10:57pm On Feb 09
shox:
the crayfish wey your mama carry go market Abi.?

Oloriburuku, I was referring to the one your mama stole.
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Jewessgratitud3: 1:03am On Feb 10
I saw this video and was just laughing. grin better to kuku mash the fish and pour inside the food.
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:49am On Feb 10
We4all:

1 Share

Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by Parydelegate: 6:09am On Feb 10
cheesy
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by shox(m): 8:13am On Feb 10
We4all:

Oloriburuku, I was referring to the one your mama stole.
this thing pain you . No be small

Next time try to use your brain. I know you may have next to nothing upstairs due to your genetic makeup.
But at least pretend you have a functioning brain
Illiterate interloper
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by We4all: 8:21am On Feb 10
shox:
This thing pain me no be small.

Next time, I will try to use my brain. I know I may have next to nothing upstairs due to my genetic stupidity,
but at least I will pretend to have a functioning brain.
I am an Illiterate interloper.

Thank me that I helped to edit the gibberish you initially wrote. You are literate but can't even punctuate. Oloriburuku.....
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by shox(m): 9:27am On Feb 10
We4all:

Thank me that I helped to edit the gibberish you initially wrote. You are literate but can't even punctuate. Oloriburuku.....
this thing dey pain you.

Guy, when last you see crayfish chop.
2019 I guess?

Use your punctuation buy fuel at 200/liter
Illiterate interloper 😀
Re: Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items by We4all: 10:58am On Feb 10
shox:
this thing dey pain you.

Guy, when last you see crayfish chop.
2019 I guess?

Use your punctuation buy fuel at 200/liter
Illiterate interloper 😀

Nkinta.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knowns Where Dr Alban Lives In Lagos / Facebook Will End On March 15th 2012 / Tonto Dikeh : I Use My Beauty For My Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.