Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! (11925 Views)

Screenshot And Win Promo From 3chub / 3chub Repair Centre / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09
Are you looking to make this Valentine's Day extra special for your loved one? Look no further than 3CHUB, Nigeria's leading retail smartphone brand. We're excited to announce our exclusive Valentine's promotion, which promises to create unforgettable memories with your partner.

Imagine sailing away on an all-expenses-paid boat cruise with your loved one, surrounded by breathtaking views and the gentle lull of the ocean waves. It's like a dream come true, right? Well, it could be a reality if you participate in 3CHUB's Valentine's promotion.

Here's how it works: Simply purchase at any of our 3CHUB stores nationwide, and you'll automatically be entered into our Valentine's raffle draw. With every phone purchase, you increase your chances of winning this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go on a romantic boat cruise with your spouse or lover.

But that's not all! Our Valentine's promotion is packed with exciting surprises and delightful treats for our valued customers. Enjoy exclusive discounts of up to 20% off on selected items, special gift items, and so much more. Plus, stay tuned for our hangout events and dinner dates, where you can mingle with other couples and celebrate the season of love in style.

At 3CHUB, we believe that love should be celebrated in grand style, and our Valentine's promotion is our way of spreading love, joy, and happiness to all our cherished customers. So why wait? Let the countdown to the most romantic time of the year begin, and make this Valentine's Day a celebration to remember with 3CHUB!

Visit any of our 3CHUB stores nationwide today and get ready to embark on the ultimate journey of love and romance. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to win an unforgettable boat cruise experience with your loved one. Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at 3CHUB!

Let's make this Valentine's Day extra special with 3CHUB's Romeo's Love Valentine Promo! Spread the love, share the joy, and let's celebrate together.

For more information and updates, follow us on social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3CHUB
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3c_hub/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/3CHUB
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@3chub

You can also make your orders on our website on: https://www.3chub.com/

Sponsored Post

2 Likes

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Yinksy09(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10
This is a sweet deal. So if I buy the camon 20 device, I might be among the lucky winners this Valentine season.
Yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:20am On Feb 12
Yinksy09:
This is a sweet deal. So if I buy the camon 20 device, I might be among the lucky winners this Valentine season.

Exactly
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Wawelexy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12
Boat cruise, never... I might consider if it's a ship cruise... This is less disastrous... I'm not a pessimist, just being cautious

17 Likes

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by SultanOfAbia: 1:19pm On Feb 12
The kind knacking I go go knack on valentine's day ehhh grin grin
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by slaawomirr: 1:19pm On Feb 12
Damnnn niggar

Wareys

No be only boat cruise

Why not just say make we win aeroplane

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by bassdow: 1:19pm On Feb 12
COMPUTERVILLA:

Sponsored Post
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by bassdow: 1:19pm On Feb 12
[quote author=bassdow post=128419358][/quote]
[quote author=bassdow post=128419361][/quote]
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by bassdow: 1:21pm On Feb 12
I no dey like participate for this kind things. Anything "you fit WiN" no be for me because I see such as Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.

I prefer those with well laid out rules - do this, and get this

1 Like

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by bassdow: 1:21pm On Feb 12
bassdow:
I no dey like participate for this kind things. Anything "you fit WiN" no be for me because I see such as Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.

I prefer those with well laid out rules - do this, and get this
[quote author=bassdow post=128419393][/quote]
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Dpharisee: 1:23pm On Feb 12
SultanOfAbia:
The kind knacking I go go knack on valentine's day ehhh grin grin
He prepareth for exit from whence he cometh into the mundane utopia. Shakes Speare

He means that you may go back home to your creator from the same hole you came into world with this kind of dangerous mindset. Nobody will give you award for trying to kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by specialmati(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12
grin grin grin grin try and luck not for me
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by jubrilELsudan: 1:26pm On Feb 12
AS E BE SO NA TO GO SELL MY CAR CUM USE THE MONEY TAKE BUY THE PHONES OOO CAUSE I FOR LIKE GO FVCK FOR THE BOAT CRUISE OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Offpoint1: 1:30pm On Feb 12
tongue Corporate Robin Hood

1 Like

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Customised3(f): 1:30pm On Feb 12
Contact us to write your project, dissertation, thesis, proposal etc. Check my signature below for details
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by livinbygrace: 1:30pm On Feb 12
people still dey do valentine in this harsh economy..No wonder President Bulaba no send us again

1 Like

Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by spencekat(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12
Wear life jacket ooo.
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Moshybear(f): 1:31pm On Feb 12
Hmmmm nice
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12
lipsrsealed
Package for guymen wey get Juliet.......

If I even by mistake win this kind package self,na to sell am ASAP sad. Before my banny go know say that kind thing happen,I go don almost chop the money finish sad

Rubbish angry
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Nairalander248: 1:31pm On Feb 12
Okay.

I am yet to see the love of my life.
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12
Ok
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12
COMPUTERVILLA:

Sponsored Post
LOVE never WIN,GOOD HOMES & MARRIAGES , na BOAT CRUISE u dey eye.... dey play na CRUISE MODE u dey too, go come back DUSK, BREAKFASDT dey wait u by DAWN

Modified: HOW far una feb 14th people, oya spill LOGISTICSoo so we fit prepeare SPREAD SHEET.
TOTAL HOOK UP?
TOTAL BREAKFAST?
TOTAL SAILED SHIPS?
D!SV!RGINED FLIGHT?
TOTAL BUSTED SHIPS?
TOTAL NEUTRLIZED FRIEND ZONE?

oya do quick oo, make we arrange RATIO
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by JasonNOTStatham: 1:35pm On Feb 12
Those advertising under the advertisement na WA for ona oo
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by free2ryhme: 1:36pm On Feb 12
COMPUTERVILLA:

Sponsored Post

Make una getat😡😡😡😡
Re: Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12
Yinksy09:
ambassador well done grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inability To Browse Using Airtel Mobile Internet On Nokia C2-01 / MTN Finally Introduces A 3GB Internet Data Plan For Just #300 / Mtn Bolt Settings On Ur Mobile >>faster Than The Speed Of Light<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.