Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown (2320 Views)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Kelvin3476: 3:08pm On Feb 09
Please I have been trying to ask this question for a long time.
What is the best way opposite gender is suppose to sit on the bike.

Some say it's a bad for a lady to sit inbetween the rider and the male passenger.
There reason is that the guy behind might be poking her with his gbola.
To me sitting behind a guy u still will poke HIM with ur brest.

One my own viewing I see it as cultural, because in the East men most likely sit behind the ladies and they see it as PROTECTIVE ways while in the West( main ibadan ) women sits behind men for a moral reason which I still see as immoral.
I also see women sitting behind men as irritating since the stronger person defends the weaker one.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY AND WHY ?

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by TUANKU(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09
The guy sitting in the middle will even enjoy more...free breast massage all the way cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by advanceDNA: 3:44pm On Feb 09
Kelvin3476:

Some say it's a bad for a lady to sit inbetween the rider and the male passenger.

One my own viewing I see it as cultural, because in the East men most likely sit behind the ladies and they see it as PROTECTIVE ways while in the West( main ibadan ) women sits behind men for a moral reason which I still see as immoral.
I also see women sitting behind men ias irritating since the stronger person defends the weaker one.

How do u know u are stronger that the woman u met at the bus stop......abi u never see woman wey dey woze man....

If u are with ur woman .. sit for her back and form protector.....but when it comes to another man wife ...carry ur protector put for ur pocket......unless she allows it cos some women are afraid of sitting at the edge

Some Women are just fvnny especially all these big girls wannabe... ..if u are fine boy they will allow u sit at their back....if they dont like and u be like oshiomole.... but they are in a hurry ...they must sit for ur back

3 Likes

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09
When I am not being rushed to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Shellsploit: 9:56pm On Feb 09
All cum na cum..
If u dont gerrit, then forget about it

2 Likes

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by delzbaba(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09
See trenches question, no worry when you buy car all this worries will be forgotten.🤣
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by UptownVibes(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09
Some years ago ,I visited ondo state.. Na so them position me o.. I shall no go say all my experiences

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:23am On Feb 10
Depemds largely on the relationship between the two. But why not avoid it all together Imo.

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Careente7(m): 9:20am On Feb 10
Bro WTF did you write on your topic?

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Daniel058(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10
Kelvin3476:

I also see women sitting behind men as irritating since the stronger person defends the weaker one.
Here in the East, that pic mean that the man is sick And he's been taken to the hospital or other place for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by danvon(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10
True, Igbos have a serious masculinity complex, they try to compensate for their emasculation by their women, the more emasculated - the more the complex manifest itself.

North is still the best, women on a separate bike, men on a separate bike.

Keep your pride, keep your morality.
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 7:42am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

How do u know u are stronger that the woman u met at the bus stop......abi u never see woman wey dey woze man....

If u are with ur woman .. sit for her back and form protector.....but when it comes to another man wife ...carry ur protector put for ur pocket......unless she allows it cos some women are afraid of sitting at the edge

Some Women are just fvnny especially all these big girls wannabe... ..if u are fine boy they will allow u sit at their back....if they dont like and u be like oshiomole.... but they are in a hurry ...they must sit for ur back
Now a womans decision comes first.
Because she is afraid of sitting at the middle doesn't make a man unafraid of staying at the middle too.
Only a simp allow a woman to sit on a protective manner against him.

On average men a stronger than women , so it's ok to assume
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 7:43am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Plenty weak men in Nigeria.
I guess u are from sw
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by advanceDNA: 7:44am On Feb 12
Akuruoulo:

Now a womans decision comes first.
Because she is afraid of sitting at the middle doesn't make a man unafraid of staying at the middle too.
Only a simp allow a woman to sit on a protective manner against him.

On average men a stronger than women , so it's ok to assume

If u like nor allow women decide where she wants to sit.....God will not let u see sexual harrassment accusation...when it comes to accusation of sexual assault..women hold all the cards

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 7:44am On Feb 12
Tallesty1:
When I am not being rushed to the hospital
Hahahahahahah 🤣
It baffles me to see men believing is a woman's right to choose where to sit but never a man's right
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 7:45am On Feb 12
delzbaba:
See trenches question, no worry when you buy car all this worries will be forgotten.🤣
Dangote no know say nairaland d exist
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 7:46am On Feb 12
UptownVibes:
Some years ago ,I visited ondo state.. Na so them position me o.. I shall no go say all my experiences
Oga them force u ?
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by advanceDNA: 7:46am On Feb 12
Akuruoulo:

Plenty weak men in Nigeria.
I guess u are from sw

U just dey talk trash.... If u are a strong man...what are doing on top of bike with a stranger.... U wan form strong man on top another another person wife... Be like u don't know how the world works in some cases...

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 7:47am On Feb 12
YoungBlackRico:
Depemds largely on the relationship between the two. But why not avoid it all together Imo.
Not matter the relationship, I will almost never allow that
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by UptownVibes(m): 8:10am On Feb 12
Akuruoulo:

Oga them force u ?
Na force oga.. Cux there was no other bike going to the location,and it was getting late. I for carry two bike..
Although the lady was a senior colleague,but I no like the fact that she stayed behind me. How una go put that kind law? Na the burest una dey enjoy for the back ,abi una just like to be dominated by women? Explain to me in not more than 50words oga.
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 9:44am On Feb 12
Daniel058:
Here in the East, that pic mean that the man is sick And he's been taken to the hospital or other place for treatment.
Lolz
Comment of the day
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 9:48am On Feb 12
danvon:
True, Igbos have a serious masculinity complex, they try to compensate for their emasculation by their women, the more emasculated - the more the complex manifest itself.

North is still the best, women on a separate bike, men on a separate bike.

Keep your pride, keep your morality.

GOD MAKES MEN TO BE PROTECTIVE BY NATURE.
THE NORTH IS STILL FAR BACKWARD COMPARE TO OTHER REGIONS .
MASCULINITY COMPLEX IS WHEN U CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, WHICH MIGHT FORCE YOU INTO AVOIDING IT
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 9:48am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

If u like nor allow women decide where she wants to sit.....God will not let u see sexual harrassment accusation...when it comes to accusation of sexual assault..women hold all the cards
According to SIMPS
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 9:52am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

U just dey talk trash.... If u are a strong man...what are doing on top of bike with a stranger.... U wan form strong man on top another another person wife... Be like u don't know how the world works in some cases...
Seems u are a rapist or from somewhere rape case is high.
U are busy talking about someone wife as if all men in ur region are weak as niggas.

Same someone's wife would want u to take the responsibility of a protector if the case comes up not remembering u are not the husband.
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 9:54am On Feb 12
UptownVibes:
Na force oga.. Cux there was no other bike going to the location,and it was getting late. I for carry two bike..
Although the lady was a senior colleague,but I no like the fact that she stayed behind me. How una go put that kind law? Na the burest una dey enjoy for the back ,abi una just like to be dominated by women? Explain to me in not more than 50words oga.

South western men are weak by nature.
Which part of NIGERIA were u staying then ( which state ) ?
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:54am On Feb 12
TUANKU:
The guy sitting in the middle will even enjoy more...free breast massage all the way cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
people like u suppose dey sit in front of RIDER

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by advanceDNA: 9:54am On Feb 12
Akuruoulo:

According to SIMPS

Nigga ...ur IQ is very low....talking with you is nauseating..... U don't even know what simp means.....u just see it on nairaland and rush to type when u have the chance....

1 Like

Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 10:19am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Nigga ...ur IQ is very low....talking with you is nauseating..... U don't even know what simp means.....u just see it on nairaland and rush to type when u have the chance....

U HAVE A VERY HUGE PERFORMING IQ , BUT YET IT FELL BELOW AVERAGE WHEN IT COMES TO REASONING.
YOU A COMPLETE SIMP , AND THATS IS WHY U WILL ALWAYS FUME ABOUT IT.
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 10:20am On Feb 12
Wealthoptulent:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
people like u suppose dey sit in front of RIDER
On the tank grin
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by danvon(m): 10:49am On Feb 12
Akuruoulo:

Seems u are a rapist or from somewhere rape case is high.
U are busy talking about someone wife as if all men in ur region are weak as niggas.

Same someone's wife would want u to take the responsibility of a protector if the case comes up not remembering u are not the husband.

Imagine caring more about protecting another man's wife and daughter than your own safety, and calling other people simps.
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by Akuruoulo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12
danvon:

Imagine caring more about protecting another man's wife and daughter than your own safety, and calling other people simps.
Soo many people fighting in ISRAEL don't have abducted or killed family members.
This is the theory of nature
Re: Its Seems A Huge Crime For A Woman To Sit Behind A Man In A Protective As Shown by danvon(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12
Akuruoulo:

Soo many people fighting in ISRAEL don't have abducted or killed family members.
This is the theory of nature

Nature is chaos there is no such thing as theory of nature...

And you are not fighting any enemy, you are jumping on a bike and acting like your doing some great battle, that is what I call emasculation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Poses With A Half-unclad Guy Smoking Indian Hemp(pics) / Wait, There Is A 'yahoo Yahoo' School Called "Lappy Academy" In Ogun State? / Latest: Woman Caught Son Having Sex With School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.