Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm (1524 Views)

Farmers In Northern Nigeria Pay Bandits Up To N100,000 For Permission To Farm / Nigeria’s Economy Booming Because People Went Back To Farm: Buhari / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by ovieigho(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:
Herdsmen dey for inside your backyard, abi? lipsrsealed

Inside your back yard in a rented apartment in mushin or Ikotun right ?

Una normal for that country so !
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by Brendaniel: 8:41pm On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:
Please stop fishing for excuses to discourage others from doing what is common sense, abeg! undecided

what excuse are you talking about?
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by predictor1: 9:10pm On Feb 09
Fighttillvictory:

Lol help me tell am say him 5 corn no even fit make up 1 ridge talkmore of a garden
grin

1 Like

Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by cocolacec(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09
History555:

Ehnn. On whose land. Does America have 50 to 75 million farmers. 13 million practicing mechanised farming on 100 million hct can overfeeding Nigeria

There is nothing like overfeeding,the excess will be exported overseas.
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by predictor1: 9:13pm On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:
I have never really lived in one but I have seen gardens even in those. A school friend of mine used to live in one of those. And even there, they had some tomatoes, and Ugwu growing out in the front yard and other vegetables growing in the backyard, including mint. lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by visaclick: 9:15pm On Feb 09
History555:

Cbn and agric ministry says there are 13 million farmers in Nigeria. So if 13 million farmers cannot produce the food Nigeria needs, I doubt extra farmers will
if you want 13m farmers to produce for 220m people then it has to be mechanized farm but how many famers have the machines as alot of them practice substinence agriculture
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by predictor1: 9:51pm On Feb 09
visaclick:
if you want 13m farmers to produce for 220m people then it has to be mechanized farm but how many famers have the machines as alot of them practice substinence agriculture
13m farmers to a population of 200m is even too much. We don't need up to 10m farmers. That's like a farmer to every 20 Nigerian. Even if they're not mechanized farmers they're still too many.

The UK by comparison has less than 150,000 farmers. It only shows that our farmers are lacking a lot coupled with the menace of fulanis.
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by NOwazobia: 10:18pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

Thank God you said a school friend of yours, not all landlords allow it....
Was it own by her school Friend?

..., and how does planting 5 seeds of corn help her feed for a year.

Will he be eating his 5 corn and vegetables raw, and what is her return if she sells the five corn, and how long can she feed with the return, before her five corn get mature for another sale?

I hate quoting her directly because she has always sounded dumb and uncritical to me.

If that is how bipolar behaves, I will really have to careful around them.
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by ehikwe22: 10:23pm On Feb 09
Kobojunkie:
STop yammering! Are the Fulani's in your backyard and front yard too stopping you from even attempting to garden(farm) some of the vegetables and foods you eat? undecided

So the crop in your backyard is what can feed you and family? And everyone have backyard? Omg! These people are hired to shift blames on the citizens. It's been going on since 2015
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by Brendaniel: 10:45pm On Feb 09
NOwazobia:
Was it own by her school Friend?

..., and how does planting 5 seeds of corn help her feed for a year.

Will he be eating his 5 corn and vegetables raw, and what is her return if she sells the five corn, and how long can she feed with the return, before her five corn get mature for another sale?

I hate quoting her directly because she has always sounded dumb and uncritical to me.

If that is how bipolar behaves, I will really have to careful around them.

I don't like discussing with her/him, but the person sounds like a female....
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by Sirianese: 10:55pm On Feb 09
MrProlific95:
"We have abundant arable land. Let us return to farm, everybody dey do fine boy while hunger dey una stomach.

In my opinion, the President should curb Herdsmen killing in the farms dats all. After that anybody complaining is just lazy".

Go to farm.

You no go die better

1 Like

Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by chandini435: 7:19am On Feb 10
I think a more important question here is where you get the idea that you cannot have a garden(farm)if you live in a rented space. I think a more important question here is where you get the idea that you cannot have a garden(farm)if you live in a rented space. ...
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by Bahdguyishere: 7:27am On Feb 10
commoditiesnig:

Don't mind those ignorant folks quoting you.. Some Nigerians and lazy mentality
Bro not only mentally oo.. Many youths are lazy
Me I dey catch out steadily. There's no more money in White collar job but naija people don't want to look dirty.
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by Saao(m): 7:27am On Feb 10
MrProlific95:
"We have abundant arable land. Let us return to farm, everybody dey do fine boy while hunger dey una stomach.

In my opinion, the President should curb Herdsmen killing in the farms dats all. After that anybody complaining is just lazy".

Go to farm.
I know you're not a farmer yourself. Just ask farmers near you the experience. Fulanis are waiting in the bushes to either destroy the farms or kidnap them for ransom or payment of tax to them. So talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by gabbytabby: 7:31am On Feb 10
My brother I agree. Food/hunger should never be our problem. Our people have been given by God a source the land needs to be farmed.

MrProlific95:

Go to farm.
Re: Stop The Lazy Hunger complain and go to Farm by Rolings: 8:14am On Feb 10
MrProlific95:

Go to farm.

It's ignorance that's making a lot of people living the rat race instead of living like kings in their villages farming. Lots of folks have no business living in cities..... they have no reason coming to cities accept to visit or do business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. / Obasanjo In Redemption Camp? / Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana Top Cyber-crime In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.