Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,108 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? (221 Views)

Can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by Jeans601: 6:53pm On Feb 09
This is specifically a serious warning for men

Never cut ties with your family wife cos of a woman , you will eventually regret it.
***Don't let your wife come between you and your family and don't let family come between you and your wife*** you must always try to balance things.

90% of women always have issues with there husband family and try to block/cut them off after marriage majorly cos of selfish reasons.

There excuse is always the husband family are taking the man money or they are leeches, the same women won't have any problem with there husband helping her own family and would never see them as leeches no matter the number of time they come knocking for help.
She will continously blackmail the man into seeing his family as bad and her own as good.

Take a look around you 80% of young couples always have the wife younger ones staying with them and not the husband. It is a game by these women and only foolish men don't checkmate them.

Before marriage I always tell wife the moment you start having issues with my family coming to my house non of your family members will step my house.
I saw this scenario played out in my senior brother marriage so I vow it won't happen in mine.

My fellow men is only your family members that will stick with you if you ran into any life crisis and not your wife oooo.......no matter what you do for her family when shit hit the roof they will tell her to go meet your family you abandoned for help.

Not everyman will be lucky not to have health crisis in old age, during that time you need your own family and if your have chased them away you will die lonely.

Never fall for these game by women......it is always purely for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by Jeans601: 8:39am On Jun 11
Re: Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by Bankowner: 8:46am On Jun 11
Re: Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by Jeans601: 8:50am On Jun 11
Bankowner:

Are you confirming 09 114 866201 as her number?
Re: Re:can A Woman Love Her Husband And Not Love His Family? by Jeans601: 9:21am On Jun 11
Bankowner:

God bless you bro....confirmed

U will never lack

(1) (Reply)

Weirdest Rules Your Landlady Or Landlord Has Given You / A Family Or Siblings Or Trust Friends Can Buy This Bulk Land In Acres / Have You Been Hit/punched Or Lost A Valuable At The Bus Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.