Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? (408 Views)

PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by MrProlific95: 8:30pm On Feb 09
About 2years ago, Buhari launched the Rice Pyramids in some states of the Country and pictures flooded the whole cyber space.

I think those Rice pyramids will come in handy at the moment in the face of skyrocketing food prices.

Where are the Buhari/CBN Emefiele sponsored Rice Pyramids.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09
They had been consumed.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by osmosis101(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09
Sometin we don chop finish
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Naijanascam: 8:36pm On Feb 09
The highest Rice Pyramids in the world as they made us to understand then grin grin grin

Baba Gaskiya really tried grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by RepoMan007: 8:37pm On Feb 09
Pyramid you say..
Buhari was a collosal scam but still made emilokan look south Africa goalkeeper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by delpee(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09
Rice pyramid in the face of herders and terrorists?

There'll be massive production once insecurity is tackled and sorted out permanently.
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by ojun50(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09
O ti lo
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Minime10(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09
As una never ready to get sense, na so politicians dem go dey play una like chess🤓
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by visaclick: 9:05pm On Feb 09
Am beginning to enjoy this “where are the …” thread incact I think a separate thead should be created for it. Anything you remember that apc promised pls paste it here let them come and answer. I for one thought tinubu would be the answer but am ashamed seeing youths come online to defend a failed candidate like tinubu just beca they are paid some stipends. Okay lets assume peter Obi wasn’t right but the elections are over, mentioning Peter obi name even after obviously tinubu jas failed is a total shame.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Aleem26(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09
Some bags left in Niger republic
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by otosa(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09
They don carry us Goal-Goal
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Zaheertyler(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09
MrProlific95:
About 2years ago, Buhari launched the Rice Pyramids in some states of the Country and pictures flooded the whole cyber space.

I think those Rice pyramids will come in handy at the moment in the face of skyrocketing food prices.

It has been mummified
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by UptownVibes(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09
Still under construction. The rice will be ready after Tinubu leaves office cheesy

You go dey blive politician grin
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Bobloco: 10:19pm On Feb 09
MrProlific95:

Are you referring to this one below

Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by naijaboy756: 10:58pm On Feb 09
Just like asking WHERE TINUBU CNG buses are

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Where Are The Buhari Rice Pyramids? by Shikini: 11:01pm On Feb 09
Scams

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Commited Suicide In Front Of Enugu Station— Police / Good Morning Ooo, Please Wake Up, It's Time To Talk About Peter Obi / If A Fulani Is Not Safe In Sokoto, I Don't Know Where He Will Be Safe - Dr. Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.