Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper (12291 Views)

ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by nyrol(m): 1:47am On Dec 02, 2011
There is something for every budget, just be open up to us and we make it happen. if you cant tell us here tell us in the chamber, we are the budget doctors we know it.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Piedpiper(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2011
I am awaiting the good news guys, as they used to say those days of Kesingsheen Hit show,
HIT ME , HIT ME , HIT ME !
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
nyrol:

There is something for every budget, just be open up to us and we make it happen. if you cant tell us here tell us in the chamber, we are the budget doctors we know it.

You could say it again, we are not one of the dealers that play head games . . . open up to us and we will take care of you.
Yo are a great partner, Sir.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2011
Piedpiper:

I am awaiting the good news guys, as they used to say those days of Kesingsheen Hit show,
HIT ME , HIT ME , HIT ME !

BOL with clearing agent . . . .Work should start on that soon, cos the vessel seems to be there, hope that docking will be fast
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by jbak: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
Nice truck, within budget but unfortunately won't meet d need. Min 10 tyres required and looking at max 2.85m now
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
jbak:

Nice truck, within budget but unfortunately won't meet d need. Min 10 tyres required and looking at max 2.85m now

OK . . , Now we know and we will see what could be done within your budget . . . We believe in people cutting their coats according to their materials and that is what you doing, so we will work something out for you
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
All hail to the truck, coming in in grand style
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2011
We keep it real
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2011
Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
No man or woman is an island.
To exist just for yourself is meaningless.
You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Smooth sail, All thanks to God
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dump truck almost homeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
We break records and have fun doing so
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 5:21am On Dec 06, 2011
Buying a ride dont have to be boring
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out if they've got a second.
Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation
I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by nawfia(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
good-day fhemmy,

Have been an ardent follower/reader of your threads, and am impressed with your humility and awesome service records, pls keep it up.

Kindly give me quotes for a 2004 model toyota rav 4, very clean,

am thinking of getting one by january/febuary next yr,

lets hopefully put machinery in motion by last week december, hope to hear from you bro,

email is ebubeidu@yahoo.com
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
nawfia:

good-day fhemmy,

Have been an ardent follower/reader of your threads, and am impressed with your humility and awesome service records, pls keep it up.

Kindly give me quotes for a 2004 model toyota rav 4, very clean,

am thinking of getting one by january/febuary next yr,

lets hopefully put machinery in motion by last week december, hope to hear from you bro,

email is ebubeidu@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . . . . You great positive comments are highly appreciated as well
You have mail

Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
More of this ride

Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by nawfia(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
sent u a mail boss
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
nawfia:

sent u a mail boss

Mail seen and response sent . . . .

Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit.
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by nyrol(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2011
Oga Pied Piper is waiting with all the excitement bottled up in him, na days he dey count nau grin
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
Arrive . . .Waiting to Berth
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
jbak:

*** MACK R MODEL DUMP ****

"" VERY NICE "" 1972 MACK R MODEL DUMP TRUCK *** { MACK E6 MOTOR 300 HP } ** { 6 SPEED TRANSMISSION } *** CAMEL BACK SUSPENSION - # 44,000 REAR AXLES / # 16,000 FRONT AXLE . . . { NICE DUMP BED } *** { 75 % TIRES & BRAKES } *** EXCELLENT CONDITION . . . . THROUGHOUT ,,, READY TO WORK ,,,, ***

Take this beauty Home and make her work for you at your budget. . . . . .

Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeee

Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2011
Every moment you get is a gift. Spend it on things that matter. Don’t spend it by dwelling on unhappy things
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
We do what we do with humility . . . cos there is no us without you
Re: First Mark Dump Truck Pre-Order **DELIVEREDDDDDDD**Pre-Ordered 4 Piedpipper by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2011
Vessel Docked and Clearing started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

*** Newly Arrived Tincan Cleared Mercedes Benz S 500 For Sale .... N1.8m / Customize Your Number Plate At Half The Price / We Have Done It Again 2013 Toyota Venza Inspected, Paid & Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.