Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final (10524 Views)

AFCON 2023: Nigeria Game An Opportunity To Prove Our Worth – Angola Coach / AFCON 2023 - Nigeria Versus Cote D’ivoire: Rate The Super Eagles Performance / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by SpicyMimi(f): 10:59am On Feb 10
We will win by God’s Grace.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Bulldozer90: 10:59am On Feb 10
Third place will determine
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Casham: 10:59am On Feb 10
Congrats to the Elephants and to Ivory Coast for this AFCON Victory. I am sure they will beat the Super Eagles. I am still proud of our boys though. Up super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by franco3075q(m): 11:04am On Feb 10
officialmario:
Make Tinubu no go watch the final match because of heart attack
Him better pass people wey die?
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by godwon01(m): 11:07am On Feb 10
SK1SOLA:
I wish Nigeria win this cup but I don't see it coming.

For my peace of mind I already feel we have lost the winning this cup
Prophet of doom. Nobody knows tomorrow. You see nothing, you are ordinary soothsayer. Even , if you had bad dream , if you tell God that you don't want it , it will not come to past. If you also have a good dream , if you don't claim it , it will not come to past. We claim victory for our darling national team and reverse your obnoxious vision and we cancel all bad result against us IJN. Your mouth is your deliverance , you should know that
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Adakintroy: 11:10am On Feb 10
One of the most boring super eagles team of all time. Low goal tally say it all.

Very boring but very efficient. Just know how to get the job done over 90min.

But that said this will be one of the most tasteless finals. Easily two of the lowest scoring side making to the finals

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Maxtipulation(m): 11:10am On Feb 10
Justice for Ivory Coast in advance cos dem go collect wotowoto
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:11am On Feb 10
DiskJokeyManic:

Wat is dis one saying.... Can u win a match with Red card like Ivory coast did?....... go ND see hw Ivory coast struggled to reach here dey re today..... It is a motivation,,,, ND u think u can beat Dem coz u did wit a PK in group stage??.... for dat match when Dem nearly use dangerous attack kill eagles??..... i wil be here to lick ur tears and dat of many odas Nigerians 😐

You can begin your crying already if that's your portion, I don't deal with bitter fellows.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Znic: 11:21am On Feb 10
ProudNigerian01:
Honestly, a lot of the credits must go to peseiro, He believed in this team even when nobody did to the point of taking a pay cut just to coach them. Kudos to him.

Meanwhile,

Since you have been hearing repent of your sins and you have ignored the message. For how long will you keep ignoring God's invitation?

Well it is another good day to remind you that God wants you to stay away from your sinful nature and obey His word.

God loves you but hates your sin, and in as much as God is merciful, if you refuse to repent, consequences will follow.

Repent, do righteousness and justice and God will give you peace, riches and all your heart desire. The only thing stopping you from receiving from God now is your sin:

Isa.59.2 - But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.

Choose to read the Bible today and obey God's command in it.

God is good always no matter the situation.
totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Azazyel: 11:33am On Feb 10
DiskJokeyManic:

Wat is dis one saying.... Can u win a match with Red card like Ivory coast did?....... go ND see hw Ivory coast struggled to reach here dey re today..... It is a motivation,,,, ND u think u can beat Dem coz u did wit a PK in group stage??.... for dat match when Dem nearly use dangerous attack kill eagles??..... i wil be here to lick ur tears and dat of many odas Nigerians 😐

Why didn't they beat Nigeria in the group stage? With all their dangerous attacks, equatorial guinea leveled them. They faced DRC and still couldn't score more than one goal. I hope shame won't catch you after the match on Sunday evening

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by mrBlunt(m): 11:49am On Feb 10
Super Eagles are the best team of this tournament. The only team that remains unbeaten. Vamos equipo! The cup is ours this time. No cap!
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by pekisdgee(m): 11:55am On Feb 10
The will win nigeria with luck
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Meerahbel: 11:57am On Feb 10
Nazgul:
Nigeria is winning this tournament. We're unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Meerahbel: 11:58am On Feb 10
kiss
Casham:
Congrats to the Elephants and to Ivory Coast for this AFCON Victory. I am sure they will beat the Super Eagles. I am still proud of our boys though. Up super Eagles.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by oladele239(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10
Blackestjunior:
My 600k for house rent is on SUPER super eagles

Hope you don buy mat
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Blackestjunior(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10
oladele239:

Hope you don buy mat

grin grin
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by judedwriter(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10
The super eagles will lift the nations cup on ivory coast soll in front of millions of their fans at the stadium and viewing at home 👍

The elephants are beatable within 90 minutes!
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by SpatialKing(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10
SK1SOLA:
I wish Nigeria win this cup but I don't see it coming.

For my peace of mind I already feel we have lost the winning this cup

A mistake will cost us the cup
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by aremubabs: 2:12pm On Feb 10
Ivory Coast has one of the weakest teams in this tournament. How they manage to sneak into the final is still baffling me.

But it makes me happy because our chances of winning the Cup is higher with Ivory Coast as our opponents.

We play better football than them and we have a better defence. The only thing they have over us is the crowd, and maybe the officials. If we take our chances, we will have little to nothing to worry about.

With the number of chances we create in every match, it is shocking that we don't have so many goals to boast of. We need to take our chances if we hope to win the Cup.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Geovanni412(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10
EdiskyHarry:
Honestly I really fear this HALER, that guy can score 9 out of 10 chances, he's so clinical and doesn't take chances for granted.

Naa. He won't do nothing

Real threat is from Fofana in midfield and Adingra on the wings.

They are the key players to shut down.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by TOYNEX(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10
The trophy 🏆 is for the super Eagles
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by Paramount01(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10
DiskJokeyManic:

Okey we will be waiting
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by EDOSBROWN: 6:16pm On Feb 10
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=128381132]Let just begin to congratulate ourselves already.

Accept my congratulatoryl message.[/quote
If Ivory coast win nko]
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by MrJames007: 8:14pm On Feb 10
officialmario:
Make Tinubu no go watch the final match because of heart attack
Like say he go watch am with passion.
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by adelabi143: 6:22am On Feb 11
Nigeria is winning this tournament. We're unstoppable.Nigeria is winning this tournament. We're unstoppable....
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:15am On Feb 11
EdiskyHarry:
Honestly I really fear this HALER, that guy can score 9 out of 10 chances, he's so clinical and doesn't take chances for granted.

That cheap goal that the keeper let in?
Re: AFCON 2023: Nigeria's Road To The Final by EdiskyHarry: 12:47am On Feb 12
OwoukoUrua:

That cheap goal that the keeper let in?
He scored

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldinho, The Only Player On Earth To Change A Red Card To Yellow. Pics!! / Personality Profile: Nojim Maiyegun, Nigeria`s First Olympic Medallist / Lessons Learnt From Super Eagles Match Against Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.