Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Uk Fully Funded Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk Fully Funded Scholarship (80 Views)

Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 In UK (fully Funded) / Phd Scholarships Available In UK Fully Funded / Commonwealth Masters Scholarship 2020 At The UK (fully Funded Plus Stipends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Fully Funded Scholarship by Harrisonchi: 11:06am On Feb 10
As a student, one of the ways to travel abroad is through a fully funded scholarship.

There are many international fully funded scholarships that you can apply for, I will give you a link to one of the UK fully funded scholarships available now.

It comes with a sponsored visa. All you need to do is to click on the link below and select any scholarship of your choice, then apply. If you meet the requirements, they will contact you via your email.

Apply here http:///2rmrkbpc

(1) (Reply)

VIP Program For Loyal Players / Exciting Live Dealer Games Available / What Creative Fundraising Ideas Can I Employ For My High School Robotics Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.