Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter (24826 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by aycorporat(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10
The audacity of the wife's relatives speaks volumes.

Could it be that the man was no longer doing well?
A typical case of igi da eye fo.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by rdsco(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by ivolt: 1:05pm On Feb 10
BarrElChapo:
The guy is too docile sha… instead of you to start custody proceedings against her you dey dey dull now your child is dead and they’re still treating you like shit.

You should go to the police station and lay a complaint 😞

This is Nigeria, any man that claim he is being denied access to his children is either
lying, not interested in the children or too broke to seek the court's intervention.

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by drehdinho(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10
That lady was set to actually destroy you bro. Contact me. I have a lasting solution to your problem. I swear to God who made me, she will release that your child to you with her two knees begging for forgiveness, and she will confess with her mouth the cause of death of your daughter. That’s if you care to still know about it.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Intergrated: 1:08pm On Feb 10
He should drag her to court First.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by LordIsaac(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10
Whatever you do in this life, don’t be a simp, and don’t marry a woman you have once simped for…it will not end well.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by samomoli: 1:10pm On Feb 10
I learnt of recent , many married women in Lagos and environs after abandoning their marriages run to Abeokuta. God knows why
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by ravensckar(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10
luminouz:
*sighs*

Another Simp

You left my house and still took my daughters? You dey mãd? I would have moved heaven and earth to get my kids back.

RIP to the daughter!!
Senior Man! No mind all these immature men forming 'woke'. I've always said it, it's not possible for my wife to divorce me and still go with my kids. E no go ever happen! If you're tired of the marriage, you're free to walk away. But to go with my kids, that one no go happen. angry angry
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by TreasureJunky: 1:13pm On Feb 10
They refused him seeing his daughter alive, but when she died they begged him to accept her and bury her,, what a life!! Wicked in-laws. Na dead body the young man deserves,, chaiii, what a world.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by BarrElChapo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10
ivolt:

This is Nigeria, any man that claim he is being denied access to his children is either
lying, not interested in the children or too broke to seek the court's intervention.

Bros I’m a lawyer, I see things the average person doesn’t everyday in court.

Plus a personal friend has gone through this experience before, most men will always toe the line of peace when it comes to issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by ivolt: 1:19pm On Feb 10
BarrElChapo:

Bros I’m a lawyer, I see things the average person doesn’t everyday in court.

Plus a personal friend has gone through this experience before, most men will always toe the line of peace when it comes to issues like this.
Having issues with an ex is entirely different from being cut off from one's kid.
A whole 2 years, and this man who is neither an illiterate nor poor took no bold step to seek custody
or visitation rights?
He is obviously not telling the whole story.

To hell with peace when fighting for one's kids.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by appini: 1:19pm On Feb 10
The guy should be careful, i suspect extramarital affairs from the part of the mother. The 2nd daughter might also be in danger too.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Cooky007(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10
Rip, may her gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by ecolime(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10
So many useless mothers everywhere. If you are not ready to be a good wife and mother, remain single.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by fuck419: 1:23pm On Feb 10
BarrElChapo:
The guy is too docile sha… instead of you to start custody proceedings against her you dey dey dull now your child is dead and they’re still treating you like shit.

You should go to the police station and lay a complaint 😞

You think custody processing is easy. The children are still very young. And legally, they aren't divorced. It is just a messy relationship.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by HIbreed(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10
ravensckar:
Senior Man! No mind all these immature men forming 'woke'. I've always said it, it's not possible for my wife to divorce me and still go with my kids. E no go ever happen! If you're tired of the marriage, you're free to walk away. But to go with my kids, that one no go happen. angry angry
what if she runs away with those kids.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by theamazonguru(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10
Jewessgratitud3:
The man is just beating about the bush and trying to make the wife look responsible for the child's death meanwhile he may be the cause cos from his own account he was contacted when the child fell ill and as expected was supposed to send money for medicals but didn't do anything and from the wifes outburst that nothing should happen to their child it's obvious it a case of neglect of responsibility on the man's part. Meaning he has not been catering for them since they left.

This man is talking from both sides of his mouth. Initially he said the wife never allowed him access to his children for two Years since they left then he said again that the woman brought the kids to meet him at a junction. Again he said she never let him speak with them and also said again that he was able to speak with them at some point. Abeg this is just a pure case of neglect. Let him stop trying to save face by pushing blames to the woman. Cos even if they were living together and the child was still not taken care of while on sick bed, she'll still die.

I don't know why people go into marriage when they know they can't stay and bring children into the picture to come and suffer for their mistakes.

Just listen to yourself.
Are you even married, the way you are talking I doubt you have experience in what is called marriage.
Even if you are married, I pray you don't experience half of what this guy experienced.
Say amen.

I live with a woman.
I know what they are capable of doing

Yes, I am not saying everything he said is 100% true. But he is not 100% telling lies too.

Perhaps the daughter would have still been alive if the said woman/mother did not take that hasty decision of leaving the house based on flimsy reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Dennisochampa: 1:27pm On Feb 10
If na me.... Ogun state for don catch fire...
May God never allow it to be me....
What nonsense....
U denied a man access to his kids and u still want him to take responsibility??

Denying a father access to his kids is a very dangerous thing to do because you are assuming full responsibility for the entire well being and safety of the children....
Make the man no gree....
As it stands.. If he goes to court, he has a chance to win custody of the remaining daughter reason being that, when both of them were with their mum... One died mysteriously and without explanations.....

The woman is a serpent from hell...

My comment of course is based on what I've read with all assumptions that it's true....

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by henrimoto(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10
theamazonguru:

Just listen to yourself.
Are you even married, the way you are talking I doubt you have experience in what is called marriage.
Even if you are married, I pray you don't experience half of what this guy experienced.
Say amen.

I live with a woman.
I know what they are capable of doing

Yes, I am not saying everything he said is 100% true. But he is not 100% telling lies too.

Perhaps the daughter would have still been alive if the said woman/mother did not take that hasty decision of leaving the house based on flimsy reasons.
The comment you quoted on, the monicker behind it is a single female. Don't mind her, she is sentimental about her comment.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by BarrElChapo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10
fuck419:

You think custody processing is easy. The children are still very young. And legally, they aren't divorced. It is just a messy relationship.

Bros lawyers go do the wahala. Your own na to pay them, leave the headache to us.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by thinkmoney(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10
tollyboy5:

Exactly na, things don change 4 the guy. Na why she dey treat am anyhow
Hmmmn
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by theamazonguru(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10
henrimoto:
The comment you quoted on, the monicker behind it is a single female. Don't mind her, she is sentimental about her comment.

Oh I see.
I shouldn't have dignified her with a response then.

Shaking my head for people like her.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10
If it was the other way round, she go talk say he used the dauta fr ritual.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by bestman09(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10
I will continue to pray for men to be successful in life. God should bless every legit hustle of every man. If this guy was successful in his trade as a footballer, the in laws and the so called wife will be worshiping him but because he is not very successful, he is being treated as a trash.

Men should also understand that a woman can NEVER love you as a man. What they love is your possessions, physical and material things. And when those possessions are no more available as they want, disrespect comes in. Even the Bible commanded the man to love the wife while the wife is commanded to respect the husband, She was never asked to love the husband, so men stop living in illusion that a woman loves you. Do everything you can to make money. Be like Ned Nwoko, Abiola, Dangote etc and these daughters of eve will not mind even if she is the 20th wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10
Based on the story, its either her wife is a witch or a once upon a time olosho

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Feb 10
Jewessgratitud3:
The man is just beating about the bush and trying to make the wife look responsible for the child's death meanwhile he may be the cause cos from his own account he was contacted when the child fell ill and as expected was supposed to send money for medicals but didn't do anything and from the wifes outburst that nothing should happen to their child it's obvious it a case of neglect of responsibility on the man's part. Meaning he has not been catering for them since they left.

This man is talking from both sides of his mouth. Initially he said the wife never allowed him access to his children for two Years since they left then he said again that the woman brought the kids to meet him at a junction. Again he said she never let him speak with them and also said again that he was able to speak with them at some point. Abeg this is just a pure case of neglect. Let him stop trying to save face by pushing blames to the woman. Cos even if they were living together and the child was still not taken care of while on sick bed, she'll still die.

I don't know why people go into marriage when they know they can't stay and bring children into the picture to come and suffer for their mistakes.

it seems you missed the part where the woman had always denied the man access to his children.

if she could that, why then was she expecting funds for medical care when she refused the man access to the children?
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by FireUpNow(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10
The mother of the late girl is a complete irresponsible lady.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by sleeknaija(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10
henrimoto:

I see. No wonder she wrapped up the story to suit herself.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by KillahPriest: 2:42pm On Feb 10
This is a simple matter that shouldn't even involve journalists but many of you have big mouths and small brains. At this stage, no more mister nice guy, you should have arrested her and her parents for culpable homicide first of all and anyone who shouts ahh ejooo, should have been arrested also. 100k max would have shown them you're damn serious, na Dem go carry your surviving daughter give you by force but you're behaving like bolor and that's why her family can mess you up anyhow. Five to ten people should have been arrested by now and they would be forced to pay for exhumation of the corpse and an autopsy to determine what really happened. All this while, your surviving daughter dey your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Towma(f): 2:45pm On Feb 10
theamazonguru:

So where in the story was it stated that the mother left the house for flimsy reasons?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Towma(f): 2:46pm On Feb 10
henrimoto:

Every single response from the males on this thread is also based on sentiments.
You people never heard from the mother but have decided to villanize her.
Re: Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter by Coldspice: 2:52pm On Feb 10
KillahPriest:
This is a simple matter that shouldn't even involve journalists but many of you have big mouths and small brains. At this stage, no more mister nice guy, you should have arrested her and her parents for culpable homicide first of all and anyone who shouts ahh ejooo, should have been arrested also. 100k max would have shown them you're damn serious, na Dem go carry your surviving daughter give you by force but you're behaving like bolor and that's why her family can mess you up anyhow. Five to ten people should have been arrested by now and they would be forced to pay for exhumation of the corpse and an autopsy to determine what really happened. All this while, your surviving daughter dey your house

May God bless you. The man is a bastard and a disgrace. His weakness has caused they death of his daughter.

As the wife and her parents are in custody, you will throw fire in her parents house and as they are coming back from police custody, they will be sweeping the ashes. You will now tell them that you are just starting with them.

It is better to be feared than to be respected. They have none for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.