Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. (21322 Views)

AFCON Final: Kashim Shettima Departs Abuja For Abidjan (Videos). / AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Africa Cup Of Nations: Guide To AFCON 2021 Full Fixture List And Star Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Exousiang01: 4:05pm On Feb 10
Babangidapikin:
Hmmm on a Sunday fa with free Jet and VIP treatment ... You still no wan go ...are you sure you are MKO protege bayi ....

Well some Nigerians were a few hours ago insulting him for wanting to go watch the match and suport the eagles instead of fixing the Naira.

I asked them if the president is gonna be able to fix the Naira on Sunday and by Monday we would be trading above the dollar them no respond.

Now here you are complaining of his absence.
As if I were a prophet, I posted a similar thought on my status after the Semi-finals.
Nigerians don't know what they want, all they wanna do is hit on the government, it doesn't matter what the government does.
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by nkemjacob2(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10
Make this people rest o. This is not the time to waste public funds. Stay at aso rock and watch the football
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Impliment: 4:08pm On Feb 10
I thought CAF president said Tinubu will be in attendance? The problem here is that their presence might be disastrous to Super eagles quest to win the coveted prize.

The time Shettima was there live, super eagles nearly lost the game. The first time our team played penalty to determine the winner.
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:11pm On Feb 10
Hi guys

The perks of this is amazing:
- Payment of your transportation to and fro
- canananland bread and yogurt
- Blessings from GOD directly thru his servant
- A new book from dominion bookshop
- personal counselling or advice
- if you are jobless? Help revamp ur CV and attach you to job alert WhatsApp groups
- if you are sick, will wait with u for the healing service by 11:45am.JESUS CHRIST IS INVITING U

To qualify you must be ready to come to canananland this Sunday which means you will wake up early, stay near ijesha, okota, cele oshodi road, Ikeja, along the road to ota
simply call 0#816--982-7645 if you meet the qualifications..it will be awesome tomorrow
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Bluntemperor: 4:15pm On Feb 10
HORLADY:
Nairalanders be careful so that you will not be the genesis of the crisis that will break Nigeria .
Nor be everything we go dey criticise.
You are not in Government, accept where you are and do your best in the position. How can everyone in Government not know better than you!!!!
Goodluck to Super Eagles tomorrow.

God bless you Ma'am!
They are so many on Nairaland Forum, castigating the Govt-but we all know 'Talk is Cheap ' !
May be those talking don't know what it is to be at the final of a football game like this! This is the African World Cup!
Are they even aware of the Ivorians,as the one hosting the Big Tournament and Nigeria is trying to denied them?
I pray the Eagles to come home with the Nation's Cup!

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by whirlout: 4:20pm On Feb 10
Reeks of Bad luck. They ll more than likely lose now.
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Nawa4nl: 4:27pm On Feb 10
HORLADY:
Nairalanders be careful so that you will not be the genesis of the crisis that will break Nigeria .
Nor be everything we go dey criticise.
You are not in Government, accept where you are and do your best in the position. How can everyone in Government not know better than you!!!!
Goodluck to Super Eagles tomorrow.
Ode, u have finished using tribalism in Lagos & now expect support.

Its a good thing it's the North that is undermining druggie the most.

Hoarding food in the North will make people protest more about the druglord.

Una never see anything yet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Quebec91(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10
cheesy
Oghene86:

So Toke Makinwa is government item 7 😂🤣😂😂
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Feb 10
NEPA has also promised to off their lights throughout the nation during the match, so as to give their support to the Super Eagles
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10
Franklyspeakin:
Emilokan is still not going. I hope he is in good health

Thought Victim FC said he should not take his badluck there.😂😂😂
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by TOYNEX(f): 4:47pm On Feb 10
wman:
Shettima with his frightening face.
He was there before and they won... let's hope it's not different this time

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Babangidapikin: 4:48pm On Feb 10
Exousiang01:

Well some Nigerians were a few hours ago insulting him for wanting to go watch the match and suport the eagles instead of fixing the Naira.

I asked them if the president is gonna be able to fix the Naira on Sunday and by Monday we would be trading above the dollar them no respond.

Now here you are complaining of his absence.
As if I were a prophet, I posted a similar thought on my status after the Semi-finals.
Nigerians don't know what they want, all they wanna do is hit on the government, it doesn't matter what the government does.

Na wa o ...
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Nwaajasa: 5:38pm On Feb 10
Even after you promised CAF present of your coming now you want to tell CAF and the world that it's NIGERIA CAMPAIGN PROMISE, As you failed to go you will see what CAF and his ref will do tomorrow
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by phadul: 8:57pm On Feb 10
I hope Nigeria loses on Sunday angry this is in protest on hardship shettima and his boss are inflicting on the citizens and from the looks of it they don't even care
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Franky9584(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10
They shouldn't even near Ivory coast make them no carry bad luck give our boys oo
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Patojargz: 12:05am On Feb 11
Nothing do una at all... Make una Enjoy!!! Those wey vote for una make dem self still enjoy the suffer. Make nobody worry anybody!!! Election go come again!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Fatbam005: 11:52pm On Feb 11
Joconceptbest4:
God forbid 🙏
Dey play
Re: Kashim Shettima Leads FG Delegation To AFCON Final. by Melonsmasher: 12:04am On Feb 12
How far Shettima

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Argentina Won The World Cup Because They Have Messi" - Portuguese Legend Deco / Tokyo2020: Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles Heat / Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.