Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers (61965 Views)

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) / Police Desert Streets In South East / Governorship Polls: Women Take Over Election Centres In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10
If I hear say I read that long epistle

Taah
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by fasho01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10
Is it the sex starvation or food starvation they are protesting about cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Ebubu2: 8:53pm On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Tinubu should subsidize hookup.
grin
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by ablejesus26(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10
Of all the problems wey dey the Country na knack be all this ones own problem,na wa oo.
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by obinna58(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10
Jennyclay should be their leader
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10
Tinubu have started doing his worst
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Deepthoughts: 8:59pm On Feb 10
peekspot:
Different strokes: Sex-starved Rivers women take to the streets, hunger-ravaged Niger residents protest food scarcity

https://punchng.com/different-strokes-sex-starved-rivers-women-take-to-the-streets-hunger-ravaged-niger-residents-protest-food-scarcity/
Those people for pH no Sabi towel n water in the bucket style ni?

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Skillsnigeria: 9:00pm On Feb 10
Hmmm
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by freeborn02: 9:01pm On Feb 10
IkeOnyia:
As a man, if you are not ready to be faithful to your wife, why get married? You stand before the church, before your wife and her parents and swear to fidelity. Who are you deceiving? Why not extend your bachelorhood till when you are tired of being a cassanova?

What if the woman starts withholding sex after marriage? What should the man do in such a situation? If he is your brother or son, will you tell him to be faithful to wife?

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Iamdboss: 9:02pm On Feb 10
A just cause but a wrong approach.
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by GoldenJAT(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10
Ofodirinwa:
Rivers State is the capital of stupidity in Nigeria and I suspect it's related to the fumes from gas flaring
Stupidity na normal thing for your family lineage!!
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Mcslize: 9:06pm On Feb 10
Melagros:

You dey PH and you dey ask this mumu question, you no dey witness the epileptic power supply?
As of today the heat is 40c, (Celsius) tell me how man go fit perform for this kind heat without light grin

Righthussle is not on planet earth. He is right there in Jupiter asking whether PHED does cause heat. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Lumig: 9:08pm On Feb 10
The suspicions and rivalry among the womenfolk is something else 😞
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by ufuosman(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10
See long note 😂😂😂
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by ppogba: 9:09pm On Feb 10
Port Harcourt no dey carry last.
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Faposky95: 9:13pm On Feb 10
Iamanoited:
SEX CRAZY WRITER.

You're not married and you're not into the ladies for THAT thing..... really, are you..?!
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by davosea(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10
Lol i cant help but laugh out loud the situation get deep.
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Premiumbuy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:

Premium Be Unto You

You don't know the kind of smile you bring to my face whenever I come across your post, anyway keep up the bad work. LOL!
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Seunpapa65: 9:34pm On Feb 10
North nah hunger
South nah konji
Which one we go solve 🤣🤣

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Bigprik: 9:43pm On Feb 10
peekspot:
Different strokes: Sex-starved Rivers women take to the streets, hunger-ravaged Niger residents protest food scarcity

https://punchng.com/different-strokes-sex-starved-rivers-women-take-to-the-streets-hunger-ravaged-niger-residents-protest-food-scarcity/
of all the quagmire in this country na Bleep be una problem? useless married women
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by cardoctor(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10
Hmmm. Our Renewed Hope.
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Preferito(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10
How do you expect me to read this for God's sake?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Boldideas: 10:01pm On Feb 10
As long as there is heat, don't lay on finger on me, I don't care how beautiful you are, I will yell at you.... I sleep on the tiles once light is out and everywhere is hot. We're entering into my season of eczema😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Hahahaha bad guy grin
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by fortunechy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10
Old news...
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by ReubenE(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10
Basicend:
When we say women have really nothing to add to a man's journey apart from their body, some peps will start attacking us.

Can you explain this gathering, and how it applies to core of Nigeria's and families issues now.
Read the news first. It is not about sex primarily, the protest is about poor power supply which affects every other sector. They complained that the poor power supply has affected them so much so that even their husbands now shirk bedroom duties cause of the intense heat from the lack of power supply.

Of course, the blogger or whoever that reported the news decided to make "sex" as the crux of the protest as though, the women are protesting because they are sex starved.
Protest about sex starvation from married women to the office of a power distribution company...u suppose know say the headline na nonsense na

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by Melagros(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10
Mcslize:

Righthussle is not on planet earth. He is right there in Jupiter asking whether PHED does cause heat. Don't mind him.
grin grin grin for sure
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by AllahOfBlood: 10:28pm On Feb 10
angry

PHED is the worst electricity distribution company so far.

They are very wicked
Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by planetx: 10:47pm On Feb 10
How many times will you repeat this story on front page. Just because you think the average Nlander is mainly interested in salacious sex tales.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers by planetx: 10:50pm On Feb 10
PMPSolutions:
They need my services.

We at PMP Solutions can build this indoor solar generator that can power both their fans and lights and even other appliances like televisions, decoders, sound systems etc for hours.

The bigger versions can also flower fridges and deep freezers.

The one below was installed for a satisfied customer somewhere in the north where heat is on rampage.

As seen below, it can power over 10 bulbs and it is powering that fan below.
If it's indoors how does it recharge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Thug Shot Dead At Ago Palace Lagos As Voters Beat, Chase Another Thug With Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.