Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah (33200 Views)

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by TWoods(m): 12:09am On Feb 11
sunboy:

This is kinda dumb. Yahweh didn’t deliver IDF, it’s the free American tax payers money and weapons at work. The women and children in Gaza are not the ones throwing rockets.

Hama is a terror group, yes! Hunt them! Not the ordinary Gazans.

They are all the same. Hamas is made up of ordinary Gazans. Ok to hunt them too.

If Yahweh didn't deliver the IDF, what should we say about allah?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Friend22(m): 1:09am On Feb 11
Righteousness2:

How many Terrorists were sent to virginland in that your number ?

I want the mod to ban me,but before they do.
May God destroy your life the way Israel have been doing to Palestinians .
BIG FOOOOL!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by ablejesus26(m): 1:13am On Feb 11
MUYEEKFIRST:
You will never know peace. Useless man. You want Isreal to kill the whole tribe from the earth. I pray your family experience the same disaster and war being experience from each Palestinian family

You should as well safe same curses on the Fulani bandits your govt gave free ride to come into Nigeria,kill a Nigerian on Nigerian soil,raid the village,rape,kill and thief one full village, undecided
If You know what some people in your own backyard are suffering by the hands of Fulani bandits ehn,better leave those 2 make them carry their own go front face your own.

You dey here dey form woke while terrorist Boko Haram dey brainwash new recruiters on steady to islamize Nigeria. Jihadist are a problem to Humanity and mother earth,if you are a Muslim you are not safe with jihadist,if you be Jew or Christian, your own don finish be dat.

As long as Hamas still hold power,the bombs will continue to rain.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by ablejesus26(m): 1:29am On Feb 11
Elsueno:

Nobody has issues with Isreal confronting Hamas, The problem is, they aren't doing that!...let me give u an example u would understand, if for example Nigerian armed forces wants to wipe out unknown gunmen in the S.E, but unknown gunmen run & hide. But the army decided to indiscriminately bomb every Man, woman & child in d whole of S.E without a care in d world, while Unknown gunmen go hide in holes for Bush. That's exactly what IDF is doing

YES They can bomb the SE if ipob happens to be the group that hold power in SE and if they go killing Nigerians senselessly.

You comparison is off.

They have created a means to have a secured passage to evacuate the ordinary citizen,it's a threat at this phrase of the War to slack, They have a bigger resolve to end this jihadist once and for all.
The Gazans are not doing much to let the World know that Hamas is a forced govt. Let them challenge Hamas and their use of power.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by akilo1: 3:37am On Feb 11
Jeans601:
27,000 lives lost mostly women and children

Anyone still supporting isreal need serious mental evaluation.
blame the religion of piss
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Oyinbo1886: 3:43am On Feb 11
tishbite43:

Do you know countless times the Israelis have murdered innocent Palestinians?

Innocent Palestinians? Nawa ooo! Better go back and take a history lesson!

Have you ever heard of Black September, where the Palestinians (PLO) went into Jordan in 1970 and tried to overthrow King Hussein?

Or, how about in Lebanon, where they started a civil war that culminated in the killing of their president, Gemayel?

How about in Kuwait, when Iraq invaded them in 1990-1991 and they voiced their support for Saddam Hussein?

Innocent?? You dey aromental ooo!

And to really ask some questions, how about...

1. Why are there no shelters in Gaza?

2. If there are tunnel systems in Gaza, why are not the civilians sheltered there like they were in London when Britain was being bombed by the Nazis?

3. If Gaza is an "open air prison", can you explain why Americans and Canadians have been visiting family there?

4. If Gaza was "blockaded", then from where did they get the guns and ammunition that were used to kill hostages?

Food for thought.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Oyinbo1886: 3:47am On Feb 11
seunmsg:
This is so unfortunate. Who will stand up to Isreal and tell them enough of the genocide?

Genocide?? The "Palestinian" population has increased 5x since 1950. If Israel is committing genocide, it is doing a piss-poor job of it.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:42am On Feb 11
dangermouse:
I knew Israel will exact a huge pound of flesh immediately I saw the gruesome pictures and videos of the Hamas attack on them.
Where are those jubilating over the attack and goading hamas on?
I no support any militant religous sect, because na extremisim and supremecy people them be. but i just wanna let you known that Israel and palestine issue no start today bro. that oct 7 hamas attack was only one of the multiple punches that have been thrown in A very long battle. Western media and Israel capitalize on the oct 7 attack like it was the first blow, to gain support against the extremist nature of hamas. Israel has been killing palestines since 1990s as well as their neighbour. The hamas oct 7 attack is nothing compared to what israel has done to palestinians... nigerians dont like hamas because we are already battling their brothers, boko haram here... The second reason is religous fanatisim, which is stupid. christains think israel 2000BC the same 2000AD.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Lastmessenger2: 5:53am On Feb 11
Throwback:

Tell the refugee Jews to exit from the arab owned Palestine.
shut up dia. Go and fight the Jews and kill all of them so that the last day will come. Fooools following an occultic religion. Mohammed prophecy is on the mud. Instead of you to kill the Jews,they are now the one that is killing muslims
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Lastmessenger2: 5:55am On Feb 11
nigeriansamurai:
I no support any militant religous sect, because na extremisim and supremecy people them be. but i just wanna let you known that Israel and palestine issue no start today bro. that oct 7 hamas attack was only one of the multiple punches that have been thrown in A very long battle. Western media and Israel capitalize on the oct 7 attack like it was the first blow, to gain support against the extremist nature of hamas. Israel has been killing palestines since 1990s as well as their neighbour. The hamas oct 7 attack is nothing compared to what israel has done to palestinians... nigerians just like hamas because we are already battling their brothers, boko haram here... The second reason is religous fanatisim, which is stupid. christains think israel 2000BC the same 2000AD.
Israel has never killed a Palestine or any of their neighbors unprovoked. Muslims always look for trouble even when they know the consequences of the trouble
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Lastmessenger2: 6:30am On Feb 11
Throwback:

Tell the refugee Jews to exit from the arab owned Palestine.
land that the Jews where occupying for over 2 thousand years. Ogbeni go and kill all the Jews so that the last day will come.foools
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Omowale2023(m): 8:05am On Feb 11
Elsueno:

Bros, I am not religious, in fact, I find most church activities tedious and annoying. But killing almost 13k women & children is freaking evil No MATTER THE EXCUSE OF PROMISE LAND OR WHATEVER. Any human being who would deliberately massacre babies & kids is beyond evil.

AND I ASSURE YOU, IF JESUS IS HERE TODAY, HE WOULD MAKE SURE THE CURRENT ISREAL IS STOPPED IF NOT ERADICATED!..

Have u seen d attrocities these isrealis commit, why even kill little kids?!...God!!!
Well.....the killing of children and innocent citizens are called causalities of war. There's nothing we can do about it, although I'm not happy that Israel is doing an Overkill right now. The global powerhouses and the world are begging Israel to stop, but they won't want to stop, the minister has ordered total annexation and destruction of the Hamas. It's well
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:53am On Feb 11
Lastmessenger2:
Israel has never killed a Palestine or any of their neighbors unprovoked. Muslims always look for trouble even when they know the consequences of the trouble
lol. That is what the mainstream tell us. But the creation of the state of the new israel was the first problem, israel inteligence with the CIA has been involved in assasininations of many VIP in neighbouring countries. They have in the past strongly influence extrenal politics in neighbour countries, with funded proxy groups etc. (before this war, israel controlled palestine).
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by 007Marvel(m): 9:02am On Feb 11
Jeans601:

That your business if lost your basic humanity feeling.

Even Jesus our lord had pity on a thief next to him on the cross.

Only a fool will rejoice and see nothing wrong with such number of dead people....27,000 humans.

No wonder God was really sad seeing what he created in his own image.

Then your people should stop looking for trouble! It's as simple as that, you don't go throwing stones at a glass house and expect the landlord to be silent and not retaliate.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by greggng: 10:06am On Feb 11
Where is hamas in all this ?are they just noise makers ...Israel is everywhere in gaza while those that claimed ownership are hiding in the tunnel ..is hamas afraid of death?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Zigiblaze(m): 10:33am On Feb 11
What a pawn, a slave with pride to it's master just as they described and programmed you, so you behaving, crucified your lord and saviour, called him a liar, called you an idol worshipper, you smile and do there biddings because they owe you salvation. Just like your usual post of end time, you are one of the drivers, unfortunately you are so blind to see the demon in you. You know nothing about humanity Bro. Humanity does not end with the Jews nor the Christians, neither does it end with Muslim or Buddhists. May you live long to see what happens next and reap what you sow.
Righteousness2:
You have no atom of humanity.
Your heart is as darkened as Darkness.
You hide under the cover of terrorists to form love for humanity. What an Evil sa6anic love.

Your Heart is filled with Hate for Jews all because of the favor and covenant they have with God.

No army on Earth today is as compassionate as the IDF in a war.

No war on Earth has had less "innocent casualties" as Israel has done in this war.

But your Hate for Jews and Israel has blinded your Eyes to reality.
You wish the Jews to be wiped out from existence unfortunately your wish has failed and will continue to fail
You will continue to cry until ISRAELtakes total victory.

GOD Bless the IDF.
GOD Bless ISRAEL.

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Lastmessenger2: 10:35am On Feb 11
nigeriansamurai:
lol. That is what the mainstream tell us. But the creation of the state of the new israel was the first problem, israel inteligence with the CIA has been involved in assasininations of many VIP in neighbouring countries. They have in the past strongly influence extrenal politics in neighbour countries, with funded proxy groups etc. (before this war, israel controlled palestine).
leave am. Go and fight so that the last day will come according to your prophet
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:27am On Feb 11
Lastmessenger2:
leave am. Go and fight so that the last day will come according to your prophet
hmmm which prophet? I dey follow you do prophet something?.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Segxydube: 11:31am On Feb 11
CoronaVirusPro:

And what caused the attack? That’s what your full head cannot comprehend.

Prior to October 7, how many Palestinians have been killed?

You kids with substandard education just be arguing blindly!

And why are they being killed? Mumu

This same people give shelter to those terrorists and make it difficult for Israel to finish dem and u are here defending dem.

The same issue is what we have in northern nigeria and till today terrorism is still a problem.

Israel know dis and dat is why they are attacking dem... But mumu like u no go knw.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Promise47(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11
Peace is far from Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers. Allah will keep Israel pounding all of them in the head. Allahu Akbar kill them All kill those terrorist Hamas Muslim and Pelanstian when you are done come to Nigeria and help Us kill them terrorist organization Boko Haram and the rest
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by MSesan: 1:09pm On Feb 11
Righteousness2:
ISRAEL 🇮🇱: Can you recognise Israel’s right to exist & make peace treaty?
Hamas 🇵🇸: No

ISRAEL 🇮🇱: Can you stop launching rockets?

ISRAEL 🇮🇱: Can you prevent terror attacks?

ISRAEL 🇮🇱: Can you release Israeli hostages?

ISRAEL 🇮🇱: Ok, we'll protect our citizens.
Hamas 🇵🇸: GENOCIDE.

Did you just made this up....?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Musauzor(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11
If eliminating Hamas and protecting Israeli citizens by the IDF is genocide then I support it.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by zoomman(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11
TWoods:

This is the nonsense that encourages Muslims to slaughter Christians and Jews while anticipating no repercussions... the idea that WE should love our enemies while they plot to kill us. Hamas did not plan for a massive invasion after Oct 7th. They were counting on Israel to turn a blind eye... My dear, even Jesus did not say Israel should not have a powerful military. What does allah have to say about your enemies? Remove their heads?

I don't mind if they kill Hamas. But you have not answered my questions. Is innocent women and children killing the Best?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by TWoods(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11
zoomman:

I don't mind if they kill Hamas. But you have not answered my questions. Is innocent women and children killing the Best?

It's war... innocents do get killed too. Can you think of any war where "innocent" women and children were unharmed? Tell Hamas to care more about its own children by not attacking its stronger neighbor. Putting all the responsibility on Israel is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Moniya4Real(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11
Whatever your case is: The Lord knows best more than we humans. Peace.

NzogbuNzogbu:
if you are wise you would get my point, I have no business hating muslims but this war is deeper than you see

It's about Good and Evil, who is on the lord side?

The devil is looking for people that would rebel God and call him cruel

We are in the end times, he knows he has lost but his "win" is to make people sympathize for him on how God "maltreated" him cast him out simply cos God could

It's a gimmick that would draw people against God for the battle of armegeddon

Lucifer knows God's word on that land must be fulfilled, he gets palestines to occupy it (becos they won't leave it cos of islam which devil used as a tool)

Now the palestines get burnt by the same devil that deceived them there through the same devil proxies of Freemason nations

Then he turns around and say what kind of God would let palestines perish becos his promise is everlasting

Then people like you start choosing his side cos of humanitarian casualty which he created knowing fully well Yaweh promises must be established and anyone on the way gets crushed
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Ovacoma: 5:15pm On Feb 11
They will think thrice before attacking Israel next time!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Hamudala: 5:33pm On Feb 11
[quote author=TheRealOwner post=128384929]Israel still dey give this people hot hot. Why can't Allah deliver Gaza out of the hands of IDF? [/take note very soon all of you will see and testify Mark my wold]
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by AnyanwuSilas: 5:36pm On Feb 11
God1000:
some Nigerians are still happily supporting the carnage, they want total annihilation of Palestinians.

We have bloodthirsty brothers and sisters among us.
Which of your brothers & sisters are bloodthirsty? Hamas, Igede people or Fulani janjaweeed? For me, my brothers & sisters are the people that share common values with me.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Babinski: 6:32pm On Feb 11
Jeans601:

That your business if lost your basic humanity feeling.

Even Jesus our lord had pity on a thief next to him on the cross.

Only a fool will rejoice and see nothing wrong with such number of dead people....27,000 humans.

No wonder God was really sad seeing what he created in his own image.

When you go around killing babies, you and old civilians and raping women without any provocation and rejoicing about such wickedness and even filming it, you should not expect anyone to mourn when your own children and wives are getting killed in retaliation. At least IDF have the decent to warn cities to evacuate before attacks and not rape anyone and their actions are based on response to provocation. They didn't go into houses to bring out children, mean and women and murder them in cold blood.

These numbers of the dead being reported by Hamas, if true, is collateral damage. And what do you expect when your combatants do not wear military uniform and fire rockets from playgrounds, schools and hospitals while using civilians as human shield? You claim to be a man who loves his family but you are hitting your enemy that is capable of retaliation while hiding behind your wives and childrens? Oh, what a courageous and loving father you are indeed!!!

Some people say IDF should fight Hamas and that Palestinians are innocent. But is it not these same Palestinians that not only celebrated Hamas for murdering Israelis but joined in the killing and looting of Israelis when they could? Is it not the same Palestinians that elected Hamas to power ad provided their children and youth as soldiers for Hamas, even when knowing fully well that one of Hamas founding objecrives is the eradication of Jews and Israelis?

Now you expect everyone to value the lives of Palestinian children and women when Hamas and the same Palestinians do not value those lives and are comfortable to sacrifice them for sympathy and propaganda?

There is a Yoruba adage that it is how you call your dog that people will help you to call it. If you call it Bingo people will not call it Lion.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by Floky215: 7:16pm On Feb 11
The Egyptian army have moves armoured tanks, military assets and equipments to the Raffah border to help defend their own side of the border against infiltration from the hamas terrorist once the Raffah operation commences...!!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by TheRealOwner(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11
[quote author=Hamudala post=128402268][/quote]

Ok, we are all waiting to see Allah's plan come to pass
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah by zoomman(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11
TWoods:

It's war... innocents do get killed too. Can you think of any war where "innocent" women and children were unharmed? Tell Hamas to care more about its own children by not attacking its stronger neighbor. Putting all the responsibility on Israel is ridiculous.

I guess you're smarter than South Africa that sue Israel to ICJ for committing Genocide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Want To Help Beat Ukraine From My Computer" - Russian Vigilante Hacker / 2-Storey Building Collapses In Turkey: 13 Injured, 20 Missing / Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.