Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

M - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / M (902 Views)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by lurdraay: 2:26pm On Feb 10
H
Re: M by lurdraay: 2:30pm On Feb 10
Hello everyone I got a Norwegian work permit and I applied for my visa submission through the vFS center Abuja, I was ask to pay for a udi application fee 6300nok on the Norwegian udi portal which I did and submitted at the vFS centers, then my documents was sent to the embassy at Ghana, so I got a call from the embassy at Accra Ghana that I made a wrong application that when I was applying there were two options on the udi portal stating where I am applying from and. I mistakenly picked that I am applying from Norway instead of me to pick that I’m applying from abroad then Nigeria and the udi would be directed to the Norwegian embassy Accra Ghana so I was told I would need to make another application, what I want to know is if I make another application how can it be sent to the embassy in Ghana cause I’m in Nigeria right now
Re: M by lurdraay: 2:34pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
Hello everyone I got a Norwegian work permit and I applied for my visa submission through the vFS center Abuja, I was ask to pay for a udi application fee 6300nok on the Norwegian udi portal which I did and submitted at the vFS centers, then my documents was sent to the embassy at Ghana, so I got a call from the embassy at Accra Ghana that I made a wrong application that when I was applying there were two options on the udi portal stating where I am applying from and. I mistakenly picked that I am applying from Norway instead of me to pick that I’m applying from abroad then Nigeria and the udi would be directed to the Norwegian embassy Accra Ghana so I was told I would need to make another application, what I want to know is if I make another application how can it be sent to the embassy in Ghana cause I’m in Nigeria right now
Re: M by Nitabb: 3:21pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
Hello everyone I got a Norwegian work permit and I applied for my visa submission through the vFS center Abuja, I was ask to pay for a udi application fee 6300nok on the Norwegian udi portal which I did and submitted at the vFS centers, then my documents where sent to the embassy at Ghana, so I got a call from the embassy at Accra Ghana that I made a wrong application that when I was applying there were two options on the udi portal stating where I am applying from and. I mistakenly picked that I am applying from Norway instead of me to pick that I’m applying from abroad then Nigeria and the udi would be directed to the Norwegian embassy Accra Ghana so I was told I would need to make another application, what I want to know is if I make another application how can it be sent to the embassy in Ghana cause I’m in Nigeria right now
How did you apply for the work permit?
Re: M by lurdraay: 3:23pm On Feb 10
I got an employment
Re: M by lurdraay: 3:27pm On Feb 10
What I want to know is when an embassy request for additional documents after a submission at the vFS center how can the documents be sent to the embassy??
Re: M by Equity15(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10
I dont have an idea but you can search for norway student visa group and ask questions there. The people there may be able to assist. You can further ask for a telegram or whatsapp group
Re: M by lurdraay: 4:39pm On Feb 10
Ok mr Equity how can I get the Norway visa group and whatsapp group
Re: M by Botragelad: 5:13pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
Hello everyone I got a Norwegian work permit and I applied for my visa submission through the vFS center Abuja, I was ask to pay for a udi application fee 6300nok on the Norwegian udi portal which I did and submitted at the vFS centers, then my documents where sent to the embassy at Ghana, so I got a call from the embassy at Accra Ghana that I made a wrong application that when I was applying there were two options on the udi portal stating where I am applying from and. I mistakenly picked that I am applying from Norway instead of me to pick that I’m applying from abroad then Nigeria and the udi would be directed to the Norwegian embassy Accra Ghana so I was told I would need to make another application, what I want to know is if I make another application how can it be sent to the embassy in Ghana cause I’m in Nigeria right now
Blimey, that's a bit of a pickle.

Don't panic, there's still a chance to fix this. The first thing you need to do is get in touch with the udi and tell them what happened. Ask them if they can give you your money back or move it to your new application. You can find out how to contact them on their website.

Then, you start a new application on the udi portal and choose the right option. You need to complete the online form and upload the documents they ask for.

You might have to pay the fee again, unless the udi lets you off or uses your old payment. After that, you get to print the cover letter and the application form that they email you. Once you've done that, you make an appointment at the VFS center in Nigeria and hand in your documents there. They will forward your application to the embassy in Ghana. From then you can check track your application on the vFS website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M by lurdraay: 6:28pm On Feb 10
Ok mr Botragelad I understand you now but the problem is that I have submitted all my documents, international passport and the udi which I made an error on, to the submission center vFS Abuja, and right now the documents are at the royal Norwegian embassy Accra Ghana so I got a call from the embassy that I filled the application wrongly and would need to apply for another udi
What I want to ask is after I fill the right udi application I will have to go through vFS b4 the udi form can be sent to the embassy at Ghana can’t it not be emailed to the embassy at Ghana cause i have already submitted all my documents during my previous appointment with the vFS global
Re: M by Outstandingmam: 6:36pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
What I want to know is when an embassy request for additional documents after a submission at the vFS center how can the documents be sent to the embassy??

The scanned copies of the additional documents are usually sent online on the visa/permit application portal.

If they need the physical documents, then you'll still need to take it VFS who would forward them to the embassy.
Re: M by Outstandingmam: 6:38pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
Ok mr Botragelad I understand you now but the problem is that I have submitted all my documents, international passport and the udi which I made an error on, to the submission center vFS Abuja, and right now the documents are at the royal Norwegian embassy Accra Ghana so I got a call from the embassy that I filled the application wrongly and would need to apply for another udi
What I want to ask is after I fill the right udi application I will have to go through vFS b4 the udi form can be sent to the embassy at Ghana can’t it not be emailed to the embassy at Ghana cause i have already submitted all my documents during my previous appointment with the vFS global

You need to find out from the embassy. If you can't, then the best bet will be VFS as they're the trusted intermediary between applicants and the embassy.

Usually the embassies give detailed procedures for remediation of faulty applications. I think you should scrutinize their mail to you and if you're sure you've done that, try to ask them for this clarification
Re: M by lurdraay: 6:51pm On Feb 10
Outstandingmam:

The scanned copies of the additional documents are usually sent online on the visa/permit application portal.

If they need the physical documents, then you'll still need to take it VFS who would forward them to the embassy.

Ok outstandingmam that means after filling for the right udi i mite needs to go through the vFS and pay for the vFS service to send the documents to the Norwegian embassy at Ghana, cause I have already submitted my documents previously at the vFS during my first appointment with the vFS and my documents is at the Norwegian embassy Ghana they are the once requesting I do another udi application
Re: M by lurdraay: 6:57pm On Feb 10
Botragelad:

Blimey, that's a bit of a pickle.

Don't panic, there's still a chance to fix this. The first thing you need to do is get in touch with the udi and tell them what happened. Ask them if they can give you your money back or move it to your new application. You can find out how to contact them on their website.

Then, you start a new application on the udi portal and choose the right option. You need to complete the online form and upload the documents they ask for.

You might have to pay the fee again, unless the udi lets you off or uses your old payment. After that, you get to print the cover letter and the application form that they email you. Once you've done that, you make an appointment at the VFS center in Nigeria and hand in your documents there. They will forward your application to the embassy in Ghana. From then you can check track your application on the vFS website.
When I’ve done another udi application and go through the vFS center for the documentation to be sent how would the embassy know that I have sent the udi form through the vfs and how would da know that the udi belongs to me cause my documents are are at the embassy already and they request I apply for another udi but didn’t mention how it would be sent and how they can receive it when sent
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:02pm On Feb 10
Please any reply with your opinion and advice will be appreciated
Any one that has an idea should please drop a comment it urgent 🙏
Re: M by Botragelad: 7:18pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
Well, it depends on what the embassy says, mate. Some embassies accept scanned copies of documents by email, while others require original or certified copies by mail or courier. Some also allow you to drop off your documents at the vFS center, and they will forward them to the embassy for you. You should check the embassy's website or contact them directly to find out what they prefer.

The best way to avoid any delays or problems with your visa application is to make sure you have all the required documents ready before you submit them at the vFS center.
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:20pm On Feb 10
Botragelad:

Well, it depends on what the embassy says, mate. Some embassies accept scanned copies of documents by email, while others require original or certified copies by mail or courier. Some also allow you to drop off your documents at the vFS center, and they will forward them to the embassy for you. You should check the embassy's website or contact them directly to find out what they prefer.

The best way to avoid any delays or problems with your visa application is to make sure you have all the required documents ready before you submit them at the vFS center.
Thanks alot for your opinion
Re: M by Botragelad: 7:26pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:

Thanks alot for your opinion
So what's your next step. Was my opinion helpful, that's what matter!
Re: M by Outstandingmam: 7:32pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:

Ok outstandingmam that means after filling for the right udi i mite needs to go through the vFS and pay for the vFS service to send the documents to the Norwegian embassy at Ghana, cause I have already submitted my documents previously at the vFS during my first appointment with the vFS and my documents is at the Norwegian embassy Ghana they are the once requesting I do another udi application

Since you're doing a new application, the normal process is to submit your documents at VFS. However, according to what you've told us here, those documents are already with the Norwegian embassy based on your first application.

So now what other documents do you have to submit? Apart from those you submitted earlier?
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:35pm On Feb 10
Botragelad:

So what's your next step. Was my opinion helpful, that's what matter!
The embassy called me on 10/2/24 Thursday concerning the udi I filed wrongly and said they would send me a mail explaining where the Mistake was made but I’m yet to receive any mail from them yet but i already know where i made a mistake filling the form
Re: M by LoveJesus87(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:
I got an employment
pls what kind of employment sir?
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:41pm On Feb 10
Outstandingmam:

Since you're doing a new application, the normal process is to submit your documents at VFS. However, according to what you've told us here, those documents are already with the Norwegian embassy based on your first application.

So now what other documents do you have to submit? Apart from those you submitted earlier?
The embassy called requesting I do another udi application
That a mail would be sent to me explaining where I made a mistake on the first udi form i has already which has been submitted so they where like I need to fill another udi form correctly but didn’t explain how it would get to them and I’m yet to receive any mail yet
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:42pm On Feb 10
LoveJesus87:
pls what kind of employment sir?
Skilled worker
Re: M by Outstandingmam: 7:46pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:

The embassy called requesting I do another udi application
That a mail would be sent to me explaining where I made a mistake on the first udi form i has already which has been submitted so they where like I need to fill another udi form correctly but didn’t explain how it would get to them and I’m yet to receive any mail yet

So no need to fret until you see their mail.

Those guys are usually very detailed and they'll give you a clear guide to make the task easy for you.

I'll advise you to relax and wait for their mail
Re: M by Botragelad: 7:48pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:

The embassy called me on 10/2/24 Thursday concerning the udi I filed wrongly and said they would send me a mail explaining where the Mistake was made but I’m yet to receive any mail from them yet but i already know where i made a mistake filling the form
Let me know how it goes, okay?
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:49pm On Feb 10
Outstandingmam:

So no need to fret until you see their mail.

Those guys are usually very detailed and they'll give you a clear guide to make the task easy for you.

I'll advise you to relax and wait for their mail
Thanks alot I would wait hopefully i will receive the mail next week from them
Re: M by LoveJesus87(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:

Skilled worker
okay
Wish you the best of luck and God's mercy bro.
Peace
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:51pm On Feb 10
Botragelad:

Okay would do that once I got any update from them
Re: M by lurdraay: 7:52pm On Feb 10
LoveJesus87:
okay
Wish you the best of luck and God's mercy bro.
Peace
Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: M by Botragelad: 7:52pm On Feb 10
lurdraay:

Okay would do that once I got any update from them
Good. Hope this works out for you. Cheers!
Re: M by lurdraay: 8:00pm On Feb 10
Botragelad:

Good. Hope this works out for you. Cheers!
It will by God’s grace cause da requested I fill for another udi
like you said let’s wait for there mail

2 Likes

Re: M by lurdraay: 1:13pm On Feb 12
Botragelad:

Got a mail from the embassy today does this means that da have go ahead with the process
That’s the mail I got from the Norwegian embassy concerning what I mentioned earlier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? / London Resident Gives A Tour Of His £1850 Per Month Apartment / City Dangerous Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.