Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

M - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / M (955 Views)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M by lurdraay: 1:28pm On Feb 12
Botragelad:

Let me know how it goes, okay?
That’s the mail I got from the Norwegian embassy concerning the call I got from them about the udi application i directed to the police in Norway instead of the embassy at Ghana and I applied from Nigeria so I was supposed to direct it to the Norwegian embassy Ghana
Re: M by lurdraay: 2:07pm On Feb 12
Any one with an opinion should please comment
Re: M by Botragelad: 3:34pm On Feb 12
lurdraay:

Got a mail from the embassy today does this means that da have go ahead with the process
That’s the mail I got from the Norwegian embassy concerning what I mentioned earlier
I think the email you got is a confirmation that your application for a residence permit has been received and registered by the UDI.
Your reference number (DUF-number) that you need to use if you want to contact the UDI or the police about your case.

Well, this email does not mean or say that your application has been processed or approved yet. It just means that it has been entered into the system and is waiting to be assigned to a case officer. The processing time for your kind of application depend on the type of permit, the documents you submitted, etc.

If I'm right, you can and should probably check the estimated waiting time for your kind of application on the UDI website. I think it is updated regularly and shows the average time it takes for the UDI to make a decision in similar cases. If your case takes longer than 30 days, the UDI will send you another email to inform you of the status of your case. You get?
Re: M by lurdraay: 3:50pm On Feb 12
Botragelad:

I think the email you got is a confirmation that your application for a residence permit has been received and registered by the UDI.
Your reference number (DUF-number) that you need to use if you want to contact the UDI or the police about your case.

Well, this email does not mean or say that your application has been processed or approved yet. It just means that it has been entered into the system and is waiting to be assigned to a case officer. The processing time for your kind of application depend on the type of permit, the documents you submitted, etc.

If I'm right, you can and should probably check the estimated waiting time for your kind of application on the UDI website. I think it is updated regularly and shows the average time it takes for the UDI to make a decision in similar cases. If your case takes longer than 30 days, the UDI will send you another email to inform you of the status of your case. You get?
Ok thank alot you’ve been helpful lets wait am see
Re: M by Botragelad: 4:15pm On Feb 12
lurdraay:

Ok thank alot you’ve been helpful lets wait am see
Good.
Re: M by BenkingEng(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11
Pls can you walk on through on how you got the employment, and what are the skills that are most sought after in Norway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help The Less Priviledged This Christmas Season / Travel Insurance / Railway Project! What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.