Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? (1273 Views)

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by theredaddy: 6:59pm On Feb 10
thelegend1:
With the current severe economic crisis being witnessed, I personally would give anything to have the Goodluck Jonathan regime back in power today.

Apart for the insecurity lapses which we have all seen were deliberately crafted by Nigerians who wanted to make the country ungovernable during his time, things were a thousand times better.

APC has not shown capacity or competence in any area of govt in over 8 years.

You are veiwing things from one angle without a deep thought,

Maybe GEJ did well compared to his successors but on a 2nd thought he under performed compared to is predecessors ... infact it is a pattern

From an overview of Govt transition in Nigeria, successors always make predecessors worst "desireable" cheesy if cost of living can go back to what Buhari left, Nigerians will take to the street to dance one week

APC took worst to a whole new level but pdp 16yrs rule wasnt favorable to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by thelegend1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10
theredaddy:

You are veiwing things from one angle without a deep thought,

Maybe GEJ did well compared to his successors but on a 2nd thought he under performed compared to is predecessors ... infact it is a pattern

From an overview of Govt transition in Nigeria, successors always make predecessors worst "desireable" cheesy if cost of living can go back to what Buhari left, Nigerians will take to the street to dance one week

APC took worst to a whole new level but pdp 16yrs rule wasnt favorable to Nigerians

Very mature response!
Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by coputa(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10
Nigeria need young and fresh brain that will bring something new to the table,a fresh blood and not all these currupt and dumb oldies

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by ewelike1rosseuf: 7:50pm On Feb 10
JONATHAN MAY NOT MATTER ANY LONGER IF TINUBU ADOPTS FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.JONATHAN MAY NOT MATTER ANY LONGER IF TINUBU ADOPTS FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG....
Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by Kurugu92(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10
I dey ccaze even Jonathan will vote jagaban
Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by Samsunny99: 8:46pm On Feb 10
Una no go ever get sense for this country
Hunger go teach una one by one
Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by Teejaney88(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10
I wouldn't even advice him to...
Re: If Jonathan Runs For 2027 Presidency Will You Vote Him? by 145fauzia: 11:01am On Feb 11
Haha...let me look for antimalaria medicineHaha...let me look for antimalaria medicine...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And William Ruto: Africa's 'flying Presidents' Under Fire - BBC / Google Just Shocked Me About Nigeria / Should Seyi Tinubu be the next Governor of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.