Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor (3921 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Morbeta11(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10
He has money but not power.....he has been a multimillionaire when this younger Governor was in primary school...but Power conquerth money.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Localemperor: 9:00pm On Feb 10
SpaceTour:
Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos

you have been ignored Ogudele

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by osuofia2(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10
Ebubu2:
The Ebonyi governor is looking very young, lovely suit and designer.
He used to be ugly before but money is doing wonders
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:24pm On Feb 10
Na where you dey chop from, your belle go face. If getting contract will cost him 50naira because of this act, he will get it with 20naira. Nice one..
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Couldntfigurean: 10:36pm On Feb 10
This Ebonyi is supposed to be an Army
His face make it seems as if he is always angry
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Chasito(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10
The governor is very young, but he rarely smiles.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by AllahOfBlood: 11:22pm On Feb 10
And the stupid Umahi puppet called a governor is standing with his face like farm hoe, stretching one hand without showing at least a bit of courtesy

What I do when people holder than me or even my age mate prostrate before me, I also prostrate before them with my two hands join together to reciprocate the respect.
I do same even with young people.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Trimjos: 11:25pm On Feb 10
gurujoe:
He wants something good from the governor

Dey play. Arthur that gift governors money. This is not hear say, I have been with him countless times when this happened. He does not need ebonyi money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by afronewsng: 1:34am On Feb 11
Solidarity visit and business opportunities for all sides Afronewsng
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by saysoo: 2:34am On Feb 11
Ebubu2:
No power is greater than the power of a Governor in his jurisdiction, not a judge, not a senator, nobody, not a billionaire.

Only God and the president
Wetin Fubara get Niko?
Am just asking for a friend.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Kenmatt(m): 3:56am On Feb 11
APOPTOSIS:

Your statement is treasonable to the masses.
You are reason Nigeria is Finished and will never be resuscitated. Ur brain is wired to worship these men.

What about the POWER of The People...?
What about the Power of the constitution (the people)
What about the People who put him there?
You think they can't kick him out?
Because that country is Nigeria where such never happens. Your mates in Sri Lanka chased their president out of his residential apartment.
Many took over his bedroom and his swimming pooL.
The President was forced to be a Tenant in his own country and here you are making this statement.

Your Kinds are the ones empowering WIKE & Nigerian Pentecostal Pastors....
YOU deserve all the sufferings you're getting there.

Go and sit down.

The guys is absolutely right.

After God, it's the President, after him, the Governor.

Know it and know peace.

Don't claim you know what you don't know
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Kenmatt(m): 3:59am On Feb 11
AllahOfBlood:

And the stupid Umahi puppet called a governor is standing with his face like farm hoe, stretching one hand without showing at least a bit of courtesy

What I do when people holder than me or even my age mate prostrate before me, I also prostrate before them with my two hands join together to reciprocate the respect.

"That one nah yhu"
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Kenmatt(m): 4:01am On Feb 11
Trimjos:

Dey play. Arthur that gift governors money. This is not hear say, I have been with him countless times when this happened. He does not need ebonyi money.

What does he do for a living?

Just tell us please.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Kenmatt(m): 4:05am On Feb 11
saysoo:

Wetin Fubara get Niko?
Am just asking for a friend.

He demolished the State House of Assembly at his will.

Even the President never said anything on that till today, meaning he can even do unimaginable if he so wishes.

But for peace sake, he took a chill pill, a Particular American Politician conceeded defeat and said, "It's just because of America".
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:29am On Feb 11
kestolove95:
His bowing for d office that d governor hold not the governor as a person

What's governor without the person
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Ebubu2: 4:54am On Feb 11
AllahOfBlood:

Nothing concern a Governor with your backward way of life.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Ebubu2: 4:56am On Feb 11
Couldntfigurean:
This Ebonyi is supposed to be an Army
His face make it seems as if he is always angry
you wey dey smile Shey you don achieve pass him wey use strong face become a Governor ?
Wetting your smiles don achieve for you for this lyf we dey so ?
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Trimjos: 7:32am On Feb 11
Kenmatt:

What does he do for a living?

Just tell us please.

He has oil exploration and mining contracts in multiple countries. Check Oranto petroleum online and see their business interests in countries around the world
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Beremx(f): 7:39am On Feb 11
Ebubu2, you are yet to convey my heartfelt message to your governor that I'm seriously crushing on him. Anyways...
As far Arthur Eze, you know he's a legendary land grabber. His bowing down to my crush means he seriously needs something from the governor. I just hope his visit is positive.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Sirianese: 7:45am On Feb 11
Ebubu2:
He said

https:///francisnwifuru/status/1756016912109048119?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg

Arthur Eze is a treasury-rat, he has to bow to government officials with the keys to those treasuries.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Couldntfigurean: 8:09am On Feb 11
Ebubu2:
you wey dey smile Shey you don achieve pass him wey use strong face become a Governor ?
Wetting your smiles don achieve for you for this lyf we dey so ?
Olu agwu ugwo
Continue doing voltron the defender for people don’t even know that you exist

Iti akwu
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Ebubu2: 8:43am On Feb 11
Couldntfigurean:
Olu agwu ugwo
Continue doing voltron the defender for people don’t even know that you exist

Iti akwu

Smiling agent you don use smiles become Governor ?

Itibolibo

Keep mocking who is better dan u
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by ObiCertificate: 9:42am On Feb 11
AllahOfBlood:

Exactly.

You mirrored my exact thoughts.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Meteng: 9:49am On Feb 11
Humility whether fake or real. That’s what has taken him this far
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:55am On Feb 11
EmekaA125:
Igbo is ONE AND UNITED.

No inch of Igbo community in SE/SS will be lost to land grabbers.
wetin concern SS with una... SS will soon take over imo... DEY PLAY...
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Ebubu2: 12:56pm On Feb 11
ObiCertificate:

Exactly.

You mirrored my exact thoughts.
a Governor shouldn’t be bowing down to any old man. Ebonyi Governor is more powerful than Arthur Eze.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Ebubu2: 12:57pm On Feb 11
LordBillionz:
You guys don't know the relationship Eze has with Umahi?
educate us.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by ObiCertificate: 2:01pm On Feb 11
Ebubu2:
a Governor shouldn’t be bowing down to any old man. Ebonyi Governor is more powerful than Arthur Eze.

It doesn’t matter. Power is transient.

Respect should be reciprocated, especially to an older man that humbly showed respect.
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Alaigbopress: 2:43pm On Feb 11
redsun:
Ebi like say the hyper inflation don dey bite am, and he wants a government bogus contract by all means
You don't know Arthur Eze a bit. His money can comfortably feed any luxurious lifestyle of his tenth generation even if 1 dollar is 100,000 Naira..l
Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by LordBillionz: 2:56pm On Feb 11
Ebubu2:
educate us.

Re: Arthur Eze Bowing To Ebonyi State Governor by Ebubu2: 3:11pm On Feb 11
ObiCertificate:

It doesn’t matter. Power is transient.

Respect should be reciprocated, especially to an older man that humbly showed respect.
Guy shut up.

When Nwifuru leaves office as Governor, Eze will see him anywhere and not bow to him, but he will also BOW to the New Governor of Ebonyi State.

Kapish ? Eze is Bowing to the Seat of Governor of Ebonyi state and not the individual.

If it is a 10 year old, he will still bow to him.

I have images of this same Eze bowing to Governor Ganduje and other Governors, but once it comes to Ebonyi own you raise mouth because you can’t have an Anambra man BOWING to Ebonyi man.

Do you know more than a Billionaire who is successful ?

Day you go meet Ebonyi Governor or Rivers Governor, or Ekiti Governor you too go Bow. Anuofia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$1/900 Why CBN Must Avoid Emefiele's Mistake / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari / Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.