Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria (16974 Views)

Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm / 3acres Of farm Land For Sale @ 150k/acre With Documents / Over 1million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Anunakeeh: 5:43pm On Feb 10
imoowo:
Gas is 1400 a kilo

It's supposed to be 2000 per Kilo now.
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by youngrichnigga: 5:44pm On Feb 10
Indeed, the central theme of Proverbs 29:2 is who rules matters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by oyeb15: 5:55pm On Feb 10
Tinubu only prepared to grab power. He didn't have any idea about governance and all the agbero that surrounds him are only interested in how much they can steal before everything collapse
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Cromagnon: 5:59pm On Feb 10
Racoon:
Ebi npa those who brought disaster upon this nation. Acute hunger or food insecurity is now a national emergency courtesy of the failed economic policies of a fraudulent government. Nothing works again o.

Ebi npa awon people across this nation while the insensitive people in position don't give a hoot but just continue looting the carcass of this nation with reckless abandon.

The uprising will be unprecedented because hunger is a dangerous catalyst. Hehehe! Una want teaching some people political lesson? Abeg make una continue.
it is the people that will learn a hard lesson. Revolutions always and in tears with no progress but continue praying for violence you hear.

You've all pretending like you didn't praise these bad policies for 60yrs
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by israelmao(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10
Revolution will consume Tinubu if he dares delay in deploying rapid response to resolve hunger problem.
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by switosman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10
It's only fools that will cut off their nose to spite them face.
I think it's only the igbos were ment to suffer Tinubu's rule.
It will only get worse

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Growing(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10
The country is in utter disarray.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Boldideas: 6:51pm On Feb 10
Islie:
• Available crops, foodstuff diverted to Niger Republic, others

• Sanctions, Naira value make export more profitable

https://leadership.ng/theft-of-farm-produce-spreads-across-nigeria/

A thief is a thief! There is no justification for stealing what you did not plant!!!! Stop claiming it is hardship! Hardship should make you cultivate yours in whatever subsistence way you can.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by CartelKenneth: 6:58pm On Feb 10
Coconunu:
Tinubu will die of heart attack while watching AFCON FINAL tomorrow in Cote D'Ivoire...
SOMEBODY SHOULD FOLLOW ME AND SHOUT AMEN 🙌

AAMMMEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by CartelKenneth: 6:59pm On Feb 10
Tinubu has destroyed this country for all time🙆🏽‍♂️
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10
Trustme2:
Guys brace up. The worse is yet to come. Just check flight ✈️ ticket for over N10m. Just six hours flight o
Business class

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Yankee101: 9:07pm On Feb 10
Hunger
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by 7lives: 11:07pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:
Subsistence farming cannot feed a country

Only large scale, productive farming , commercial farming, mechanised farming can.

Says who ?
Plant something first, my grandma was farming steadily till she died.
We were making yam flour and garri that we eat and even sent to relatives in Lagos.
Way back most parents send food stuffs to their children in the cities, everyone fled to the cities, and abandoned farm lands.
Those who were bending their backs to farm wants value for their products.
As a 13 years old I had a farm, that farm was looted by adults and mind you, there wasn't even any economic hardship then.
I have since grown into a hardliner who doesn't care about any pity party.
I'm always ahead of the situation because I know Nigerians don't care about anyone except themselves.
What was Nigeria doing when the Eurozone went into economic depression between 2007 and 2010?, Nigerian's PDP government were living Vida loca, while the Chinese were hawking what have you in this country, some of them were even farming vegetables in Lekki.
I knew Nigeria go cry one day, only I never expect things to be this bad.
Make Nigerians stop complaining, those that Japa are still eating Nigerian foods, when you're in Rome you behave like Romans, Nigerians abroad should eat foreign food.
Let government stop the exportations of food stuffs first, whoever wants to export foods should own a farm.
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by stagger: 11:46pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:
Subsistence farming cannot feed a country

Only large scale, productive farming , commercial farming, mechanised farming can.

How much is diesel to power the tractors for mechanized farming?
Be there dreaming away. Such farming is expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 12:39am On Feb 11
aniel8579:
see below

Werey they should bring the small change they have to your betting shop ba grin grin
Werey alasho grin

See below kill you there grin

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by nairalanda1(m): 6:34am On Feb 11
7lives:

Says who ?
Plant something first, my grandma was farming steadily till she died.
We were making yam flour and garri that we eat and even sent to relatives in Lagos.
Way back most parents send food stuffs to their children in the cities, everyone fled to the cities, and abandoned farm lands.
Those who were bending their backs to farm wants value for their products.
As a 13 years old I had a farm, that farm was looted by adults and mind you, there wasn't even any economic hardship then.
I have since grown into a hardliner who doesn't care about any pity party.
I'm always ahead of the situation because I know Nigerians don't care about anyone except themselves.
What was Nigeria doing when the Eurozone went into economic depression between 2007 and 2010?, Nigerian's PDP government were living Vida loca, while the Chinese were hawking what have you in this country, some of them were even farming vegetables in Lekki.
I knew Nigeria go cry one day, only I never expect things to be this bad.
Make Nigerians stop complaining, those that Japa are still eating Nigerian foods, when you're in Rome you behave like Romans, Nigerians abroad should eat foreign food.
Let government stop the exportations of food stuffs first, whoever wants to export foods should own a farm.

That is for your family, for a naiton, you need large scale farms , a lot of them.
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Moneyyman: 9:33am On Feb 11
In Kogi state, a few contacts called me lamenting how herdsmen come to their farm, dip up yam seedlings, feed their cows on whatever they see, and then set fire to the farm. They even go as far as taunting the farm owners that they "can't do anything" to them.

Confirmed to be a regular event in some parts of Kogi West.
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by Solsix(m): 10:30am On Feb 11
slimfit1:
Hunger is going to be serious next season Fulani people have slaughtered all the farmers we are going to be eating cows for 3 Square meals a day. They will tell you to be quiet dont talk till next term so not to lose next election don't anger Hausa Fulanis.
Is the cow even affordable
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by 82man: 11:31am On Feb 11
I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by 7lives: 1:49pm On Feb 11
nairalanda1:

That is for your family, for a naiton, you need large scale farms , a lot of them.

If half of the family in the South owns a farm, things for no hard like this.
Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by caye(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11
Moneyyman:
In Kogi state, a few contacts called me lamenting how herdsmen come to their farm, dip up yam seedlings, feed their cows on whatever they see, and then set fire to the farm. They even go as far as taunting the farm owners that they "can't do anything" to them.

Confirmed to be a regular event in some parts of Kogi West.

Look. I have a different view.
These criminals are being paid , just to do that.
They want a civil war by this yr to further their fulani empire, but there is a bigger play here: the evil Europeans of the World Economic Forum, want Afrikan depopulation, and the rest on GMOs, so that the survivors grow sick faster and die faster.

Remember, many agendas were being played in Ukraine, but the idiot ethnic Slavs failed to see that, now most of their young men are soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria by stubsamm: 12:08am On Feb 12
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia / Floods Washed Away More Than 25% Of Nigeria’s Rice Harvest / Big Bag Of Egusi Of 120-130 Big Derica(mudu) For Sale At Cheapest Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.