Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar (3390 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Depreciates To β‚¦β€Ž1,300/$ In Official Market / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by KingDash09(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10
Omo make una no dey pray like that na
Ritualists and kidnapping go increase wella
Kenneth4u205:
My darling TINUBU will take it to N3000 next month
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by Hohaiiiode(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:

Probably his uncle has been sending him bigger money and he asked again then the uncle say he doesn't have that minute but would do something..
see as people wey d receive d defend wetin much or no much.
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by a4cube: 6:36pm On Feb 10
Afospecialk:
If we don't stop the importation of everything then we are not ready to move forward

Those containers importation should stop

Only materials for production should be allowed to be imported

Kabiru stop clowning around.
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by faceland: 6:59pm On Feb 10
SaiOba:
@op
GBP or the USD ?
Pls RECONFIRM

The person is confused.
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by NinjaMetahuman: 7:22pm On Feb 10
You can already tell this is fake news because if the money is not upto 100 dollars, you won't even get original market value let alone doing it for 1800

This op is a proper liar.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by coputa(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10
Vawulenciano:
My uncle living in Texas USA
sent my father 40 Dollars from USA.
I was sent to withdraw it.
And i tried change it today at black market and the reply was 1,800 to 1 US Dollar.
Though it favoured me that moment but It brings Nigeria to extreme more poverty.
This shows that cost of living Nationwide would become extra high.
Just end Nigeria already.
Please do.
Nigeria is evil.
Stop being mischievous,the naira has been rallying between 1,480 and 1,500 for the past three weeks
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by emperor4love(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10
Afospecialk:
If we don't stop the importation of everything then we are not ready to move forward

dem de inport cement materials as well
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by JasonNOTStatham: 7:53pm On Feb 10
Are you sure? USD is around the 1400s
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10
Seunpapa65:

Omo I can't believe I bought something I use to buy 2k for 3100
thats nothing. Something i bought 4k last month..now 10k
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by Krak(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10
Vawulenciano:
My uncle living in Texas USA
sent my father 40 Dollars from USA.
I was sent to withdraw it.
And i tried change it today at black market and the reply was 1,800 to 1 US Dollar.
Though it favoured me that moment but It brings Nigeria to extreme more poverty.
This shows that cost of living Nationwide would become extra high.
Just end Nigeria already.
Please do.
Nigeria is evil.

Which black market did you use. Because it is common knowledge that Naira Dollar rate is currently around 1500 at the black market. So, tell us the source of your information.
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by BreconHills(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10
SaiOba:
@op
GBP or the USD ?
Pls RECONFIRM

Are you taking him seriously? Really? πŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by Ofodirinwa: 11:25pm On Feb 10
Afospecialk:

Afospecialk:
I can't help but curious to ask my fellow Nigerians

Giving the general consensus concerning the emergency of Peter Obi as the only anointed candidate under PDP for the position of presidency comes 2023

My question emanate from two perspective ranging from Tribe and religion support

Which region or tribe or religion would vote for Peter Obi / Igbo candidate in 2023 election ?

Are they expecting massive vote from the Hausa the so called Almajiri ?

Are they expecting massive support from the Fulani the so called Cow?

Are they hoping on Yoruba the gbegiri and Ewedu republic ?

From the religion perspective

Are they expecting only catholic members to vote since they don't believe in any Pentecostal religion as being thought by their savior Nnamdi KANU never to believe or attend any Pentecostal church

Are they only hoping on the support of Muslim from the North or SW to give them the massive vote ?

What's the logical behind packaging an Ibo man for 2023 election when they already know its insurmountable dream
Afospecialk:
I can't help but curious to ask my fellow Nigerians

Giving the general consensus concerning the emergency of Peter Obi as the only anointed candidate under PDP for the position of presidency comes 2023

My question emanate from two perspective ranging from Tribe and religion support

Which region or tribe or religion would vote for Peter Obi / Igbo candidate in 2023 election ?

Are they expecting massive vote from the Hausa the so called Almajiri ?

Are they expecting massive support from the Fulani the so called Cow?

Are they hoping on Yoruba the gbegiri and Ewedu republic ?

From the religion perspective

Are they expecting only catholic members to vote since they don't believe in any Pentecostal religion as being thought by their savior Nnamdi KANU never to believe or attend any Pentecostal church

Are they only hoping on the support of Muslim from the North or SW to give them the massive vote ?

What's the logical behind packaging an Ibo man for 2023 election when they already know its insurmountable dream
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by MrBroke(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10
Fake News. This thread should be closed
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by Wellness77: 10:55pm On Feb 11
1 month from now we will start feeling the heat, when traders go to market to replace old stock. That popular tiny groundnut, go turn N100. Everything will now be times 2. That means black market will be going for N2,000/dollar very soon. So 1 piece of paper, $100, is now equal to a big bundle of money N147,000. I don't fear or admire anybody that sprays naira at a party. If you want to show that you have money, abeg spray in dollars
Re: Breaking News!!! Naira Depreciates To 1,800 To 1 Dollar by AntiNigerian: 2:54pm On Feb 20
Well OP, you've been vindicated. The $$$ is now ₦1800! It will reach ₦2000 soonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Blank Acrylic Key Holder/keychain In Lagos Or Onitsha / If You Have Visited Dubai For Business,is 1.5m Naira Enough To Go To Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.