Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. (28790 Views)

UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / Japan Police Chief, Nakamura Resigns Over Assassination Of Shinzo Abe / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Segxydube: 8:02pm On Feb 10
[quote author=Nigeriableeds post=128387307]This is drama to African leaders.
We wish Tinubu would say I'm sorry I failed you guys, I and my Vice are resigning.
Give it to Obi because he is the runner up from Southern Nigeria and it's Southern Nigeria turn.[/quote

Daydreamer... Even if e go happen na atiku be second and na him go take over.

There is nothing like south or north time in the constitution
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Jayhome24: 8:10pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:
This is drama to African leaders.
We wish Tinubu would say I'm sorry I failed you guys, I and my Vice are resigning.
Give it to Obi because he is the runner up from Southern Nigeria and it's Southern Nigeria turn.

Go and resign him na. Obi is not the runner up Atiku is the runner up ok.

It was we same South used our own mouth destroyed Jonathan, used our own mouth brought the calamity called Buhari we are till paying the price till now.

Pls move one side abeg, if what you said is what obi is waiting for he go tey in waiting. Pesin wey dey wait by river bank to see crab sleep go die their waiting cus crab never sleep.

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by SonofElElyonRet: 8:14pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:
Give it to Obi because he is the runner up from Southern Nigeria and it's Southern Nigeria turn.

You just typed what the constitution does not recognise... you want to subvert the 4th republic?
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by panpan(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10
For this particular pardon, perhaps she should have waited until the last day of her presidential term.
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Sirianese: 8:43pm On Feb 10
CandidAdmin:
Strange to African leaders.

Reminds me of E.guinea presido.
While spending $75000 a night in a penthouse, his citizens are busy suffering.

Niger also comes to mind.
And let's not 4get about our beloved 9ja

Teodorin the zombie-dog
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by CandidAdmin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10
Sirianese:

Teodorin the zombie-dog
Guy a Zombie is better than that bastard.
70% poverty rate. While you're living a lavish lifestyle and also showcasing it on IG.

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by 12bolakale: 9:46pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:
We wish Tinubu would say I'm sorry I failed you guys, my Vice are resigning.
Give it to Obi because he is the runner-up from Southern Nigeria and it's Southern Nigeria's turn.

Which Kain kain did you take, na sapele own or na Warri own? You Tinubu so much but you want his fans to like Obi. Never it can never happen. The simple question people ask Obidient is that what is the footstep of Obi in Anmabra?
See Lagos see Anmabra

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Levels1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:

You started your statement with a reasonable words and end without Sense. How could you have mentioned Obi who's born to fail. Honestly assume you guys present a better option than Obi certainly others will have supported. I doubt if he's the best that his region could present

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by MamaletASO: 10:10pm On Feb 10
She is a human being that's why she has sanity..

I want to ask:
Are Africans human beings

Since Africans cld be animals, so you don't expect them and their so-called rulers to behave normal...

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by SirBunky85(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10
Angelfrost:
Resigning Presidents... Nigerians and Africans can't relate.

A country where a governor caught pocketing Dollars taken as bribe is currently heading the ruling party.
yes,a country where a governor(Peter Obi) invested state funds in his private business yet,gullible youths see him as a saint

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by BabaAduras: 10:47pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:

Social media platforms have a way of exposing brainless persons.

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by ifeade69f: 10:52pm On Feb 10
Taking responsibilityTaking responsibility...
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Fulaniguy01: 11:10pm On Feb 10
feminism at it's peak
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Emyogalanya: 11:13pm On Feb 10
Dennisochampa:
Yes I know.... And I'm saying... Even if na African leaders gon gon dem catch on top woman.... Them no go still resign.... Instead, them go shut the media up
5m fine awaits you o pls Hibernate o
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Abbeytoy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10
Nigeriableeds:
We wish Tinubu would say I'm sorry I failed you guys, my Vice are resigning.
Give it to Obi because he is the runner-up from Southern Nigeria and it's Southern Nigeria's turn.

I don't have anything against Obi; I just have another preferred candidate than him, but as Nigeria's politics have been set up or run from day one, Obi will never be the President.

If you are aware of the political space of this country, you'll know who the next President of Nigeria is, except for a miracle or death. Obi can only be vice president, and it's now too late as he has outgrown vice president and won't be president.

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by nyabinghi(m): 12:37am On Feb 11
Nigeriableeds:
they can't give it to obi,it's better to give it to sowore
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Shimbo96(m): 12:39am On Feb 11
Nigeriableeds:
*Ode*
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Larryndelaw: 12:46am On Feb 11
Nigeriableeds:
about are still in pain. BAT will spend 8 year's and then it goes back to the North and back to south west. Una go cry tire. We will continue to press una neck till una receive sanity by fire by force. Obi wil never be president. Nah like these una go.wail till
Eternity
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Toonice(m): 2:51am On Feb 11
Nigeriableeds:

Dey play

Oya stop playing
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by bigcasava1(m): 4:53am On Feb 11
Nigeriableeds:
person wey tell you say and I must win this election
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by ufotunang: 5:55am On Feb 11
This cannot happen in nigeria...they will prefer to die in that presidential sit
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Bfly: 7:12am On Feb 11
Here we pardon crimes with agbada
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:40am On Feb 11
Let her leave office Biko...
Where are the Men in that country.. ?? How una allow woEman dey rule una ?? Smh
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by iyaniwura7nneka: 7:53am On Feb 11
This is country that did not see presidency as inheritance and national cakeThis is country that did not see presidency as inheritance and national cake...
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by stanliwise(m): 8:43am On Feb 11
theophorus:
You take decision come dey expect make everybody like the decision for this Woke generation?

Madam, Abeg you Fup ooo
they are not irresponsible as your president. Perhaps they don’t see leadership as an inheritance
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by stanliwise(m): 8:45am On Feb 11
SirBunky85:
yes,a country where a governor(Peter Obi) invested state funds in his private business yet,gullible youths see him as a saint
You’re just really really slow. Very slow.
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Teymanhenry(f): 9:16am On Feb 11
No Nigerian president will do that because there are thousand and one loopholes for money embezzlement and illegal activities he does without accountability. Our constitution is flawed from all angles
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Feb 11
SirBunky85:

Exactly... A nation so immoral, yet they wonder why nothing is working.
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by hamza1aarinade: 12:35pm On Feb 11
Leaders apart, no be Nigerian men.Leaders apart, no be Nigerian men....
Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Perostick(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11
GanagiBitrus:
"I made a mistake ... Today is the last day that I address you as a President" ~Novak said in a speech broadcast on state television.

One day, a Nigerian President will make this sort of statement. 😂
ha nairaland! Una no go kill person with laugh.lol........

1 Like

Re: Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. by Everydaylove: 1:59pm On Feb 11
This is a great leader not this vegetable, dullard Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles / 3 Cameroon Men Jailed For 10 Years Over Boko Haram Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.