Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,903 members, 7,863,108 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta (188 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta by RushManni: 6:00pm On Feb 10
I have a flight tomorrow, so I want to know how to get to the airport.
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta by maxdozie(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10
Just take bolt or taxi , safer and faster
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta by RushManni: 10:27pm On Feb 10
maxdozie:
Just take bolt or taxi , safer and faster

Thanks. But If I don't have to use charter (bolt or taxi drop), how do I navigate it ?

Can I enter to omagwA, then stop there ? Can I find a taxi from omogwa into the airport
Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta by sihamey: 8:12am On Feb 11
RushManni:
I have a flight tomorrow, so I want to know how to get to the airport.

Enter bus to Rumuokoro from Rumuokuta then board another vehicle heading to Umuagwa stop at airport junction but your problem will be no vehicle to take you inside airport

To gets to inside airport board a vehicle heading to Igwurita from Rumuokoro stop At Igwurita roundabout you will see vehicles heading to inside airport

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Port Harcourt Int'l Airport From Rumuokwuta by RushManni: 12:45am On Feb 12
sihamey:

Enter bus to Rumuokoro from Rumuokuta then board another vehicle heading to Umuagwa stop at airport junction but your problem will be no vehicle to take you inside airport

To gets to inside airport board a vehicle heading to Igwurita from Rumuokoro stop At Igwurita roundabout you will see vehicles heading to inside airport

Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Best Road Trips From Chicago / Top 10 Countries To Visit Before You Die | Homa Saxena / Info How To Get Penal Certificate In Lagos For Italy Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.