Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State (3056 Views)

Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / 2face Idibia And Kanu Nwankwo Launch Football Talent Search (2) (3) (4)

Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by bovy: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ace Comedian /musician Julius Agwu has delved into  football as he sponsors the Akpor Football Talent Hunt Competition to be played out amongst the 10 communities in Akpor Kingdom of Rivers State.

According to Agwu, he wants to encourage the people of his area and give back to the place he comes from.
  “I thought long and hard about it and I decided that if I want to give back to the people it should not be a music or comedy thing.
     We all know that football is the in thing these days and I am privileged to know a lot of these former Super Eagles players and football academy owners who I have decided to invite over to watch the competition and possibly pick out talents who may play football to the highest level,” Agwu said.

Former Super Eagles captain, Austin Jay Jay Okocha, and Flying Eagles coach, John Obuh, have  been confirmed to be in attendance at the the opening match on Sunday, November 13, 2011 .

: http://www./2011/11/ace-comedian-julius-agwu-holds-football.html#ixzz1dE0evfCZ

Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
I don't think we've ever had a single footballer of Ikwerre extraction in the  eagles. This is a nice gesture by Julius "the genius" Agwu.
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by HighChief4(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
Better than buying Aston Martins. Nice one Julius for giving back
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by Lordrama: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2011
Can Somebody Help Plz. We Are Just Comeing Out From UBA Bank Now. My Friend Last Night 11:21 pm Lost His 83,000 Naira On His Bank Account. He Show Me The test sms He Got From His Bank So today Me And Him enter The UBA Bank And They Tell Us That The Money Is W/D Via ATM. THat we will come back 2omo. plz what will my friend do now can we call the police. and my friend atm is wait him plz help help help.
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by eghost247(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2011
High_Chief:

Better than buying Aston Martins. Nice one Julius for giving back
why u dissing dbanj,he made his money so u cant decide how he spends it to each his own, nice one by Julius Agwu,
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by afm4ever(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2011
Very nice of him (julius agwu)keep it up
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by btlasisi(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2011
Lordrama:

Can Somebody Help Plz. We Are Just Comeing Out From UBA Bank Now. My Friend Last Night 11:21 pm Lost His 83,000 Naira On His Bank Account. He Show Me The test sms He Got From His Bank So today Me And Him enter The UBA Bank And They Tell Us That The Money Is W/D Via ATM. THat we will come back 2omo. plz what will my friend do now can we call the police. and my friend atm is wait him plz help help help.

Your friend will need to take the matter up with his bank. Most banks do have camera at their ATM point which is standard from CBN so that the perpetrator of the theft can be identified.

As per Julius Agwu Talent Hunt, i do hope his people will appreciate his kind gesture and not kidnap his entourage as they did to YOBO brother which eventually scare Yobo off his home state and he could not continue similar programme.
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by Gbenge77(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2011
Kudos.
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by JUO(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2011
great
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by omo9ja1(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2011
If a common comedian can think of giving back how much more are elected politicians - awon Oole nothing to offer yes GEJ you included
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by mikolo80: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
NA SMALL SMALL, YOUTH GO TAKE OVER. FIRST NA MOLLYWOOD THEN MUSIC NOW FOOTBALL(I BELIEVE A PRIVATE TELEVISED SPORTS LEAGUE IS BETTER THAN WAITIN FOR NFF SPORTS MINISTRY TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER) THEN NA POLITICS REMAIN FOR US TO CONQUER. NA SMALL SMALL
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by silibaba: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
thumb up julius cheesy cheesy
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by sylve11: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
nice one Agwu. cool
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by BoOOosHBoy: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
Better pikin
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by demmy8: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerians Please Vote this picture to put our name on the world map. To vote click on this Facebook link and click "like" under the picture. Thanks for the love of our fatherland, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=a.309159345777365.93310.127636357262999&type=1&theater
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by Jenifa1: 4:26am On Nov 11, 2011
ewu!!
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by BoOOosHBoy: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2011
Worldmap? Have u found ur own continent?
Re: Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State by smallworld(f): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
julius 'd' geniues agwu, thumbs up for yah

Who Is Kenya Moore’s Nigerian Boyfriend? + The Dbanj Connection / Check Out Before And After Pictures Of Legendary Singer Majek Fashek / Cynthia Morgan Displays Her Boobies On Instagram |photos