Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Timothy King (Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe) A.k.a Fx Synthetic Boss Is A Big Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy King (Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe) A.k.a Fx Synthetic Boss Is A Big Scammer (218 Views)

Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe A.k.a Timothy King A.ka Fx Synthetic Boss Is A Big Scam / SCAM ALERT: Timothy King(Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe) a.k.a FX SYNTHETIC BOSS scammer / [Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's a Big Scammer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timothy King (Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe) A.k.a Fx Synthetic Boss Is A Big Scammer by Citadel123: 9:31pm On Feb 10
Warning: Forex Trading Scam Alert - Timothy King (FX Synthetic Boss)

Dear Nigerians,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of utmost importance concerning an individual named Timothy King, also known as FX Synthetic Boss. It has come to my attention that he is involved in fraudulent activities and has scammed several individuals under the guise of offering Forex trading services.

Timothy King claims to be able to trade Forex accounts, promising weekly profits to unsuspecting victims. However, I regret to inform you that after sending funds to him, individuals report a complete lack of communication and the loss of their investments.

He has created a business page on Instagram to carry out his deceitful activities, preying on innocent victims seeking financial gains through Forex trading. Recently, I personally fell victim to his scam, having paid him 142,000 Naira for trading services that were never delivered.

I urge you and others in our community to exercise extreme caution when dealing with Timothy King. His promises of signals, copy trading, and guaranteed profits should be viewed with skepticism. Falling for his tactics may result in substantial financial losses.

To Timothy King, I implore you to rectify your actions and return the funds you have wrongfully taken from me and others. Failure to do so will have consequences, and I firmly believe that your ill-gotten gains will bring you nothing but misery in this life and the next.

In conclusion, I share this information with the hope that it serves as a warning to others. Please be vigilant, and remember: a word to the wise is enough.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Re: Timothy King (Timothy Uyiosa Edionwe) A.k.a Fx Synthetic Boss Is A Big Scammer by youngrichnigga: 11:47am On Feb 11
Na wa o...not in this Tinubulation period will someone be duping others of their monies angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Delta Indigent Says FG Should Kill The Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Delta / Missing Person Alert... / NANS Factional Leaders Cl@sh In Abuja; Union Bus Vandalized Amidst Leadership Tu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.