Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) (54622 Views)

How Old Is Rejoice Iwueze? Biography: Profile, Age, Career, Song, Pictures, Cont / Panic In Access Bank As MD Herbert Wigwe Announces Plan To Retrench 75% Of Staff / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:18am On Feb 11
So the family is survived by 3 children. It is well.
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Harry12322h(m): 8:18am On Feb 11
What a twisted of Fate. May his soul rest in peace Herbert Wigwe
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by WantsandMore: 8:59am On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

He made it early;
But the cold hands of death deprived him of long life.

Such is life. Those still struggling will keep questioning God

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by DorianD(m): 9:25am On Feb 11
Big man big problem
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Pat081: 9:55am On Feb 11
Some useless uncle and Aunty will soon come out and fight themselves over who will take over his business now

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by virginchaser(m): 10:07am On Feb 11
gaby:
Such a painful and sad loss.

Rest on, sir.

His death will kind of impact Wike and Amaechi's net worth, someway, somehow.

Don't ask me how, please.

Na Naija we dey...

Like Dangote like Wigwe.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by vickthourh(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11
He tried sha

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Ylink4sure: 1:23pm On Feb 11
You are enlightened

He is one of the dude holding our commonwealth on behalf of those who stole them

Great Guy, though.

I was saddened to hear of his demise

gaby:

Rest on, sir.

Na Naija we dey...
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Nmezor(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11
Its well
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by seunjungle1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11
His sad death still weak me even till now I'm typing this....though, I don't know him in person but I've been following his good works for the past five years.
RIP great man
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by vitalisjachike4: 2:39pm On Feb 11
Such a painful and sad loss.Rest on, sir.His death will kind of impact Wike and Amaechi's net worth, someway, somehow.Don't ask me how, please.Na Naija we dey...Such a painful and sad loss.Rest on, sir.His death will kind of impact Wike and Amaechi's net worth, someway, somehow.Don't ask me how, please.Na Naija we dey......
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Mirasteel: 3:07pm On Feb 11
May his soul RIP
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by joinnow: 3:54pm On Feb 11
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Elzazzi: 4:43pm On Feb 11
Ebubu2:

Most of these banks their net worth rise a lot because politicians stash money in their accounts. He’s also a riverian so it’s possible access worth multiplied in triples during Wike and amaechi era because they stashed billions of dollars there and laundered money using access

Hmmm. Jim ovia of zenith is their father when it’s comes to Money laundering lol
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by jerryprince1000: 4:55pm On Feb 11
joinnow:

My main concern is Cruising to Las Vegas.
Pls free your mind with money and decline Poverty mindset. There is so much money in the world. Watch the youtube videos of steven ndukwe
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by Astra101: 4:59pm On Feb 11
gaby:

Rest on, sir.

Na Naija we dey...

The guy is a big SPV to political big wigs in naija kiss
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by LordIsaac(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11
WantsandMore:
Great Man.

[center] 2 Vanity of vanities, says the Teacher,[a]
vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
3 What do people gain from all the toil
at which they toil under the sun?
4 A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains for ever.
5 The sun rises and the sun goes down,
and hurries to the place where it rises.[/center]
A wise man will ponder on these words, take life easy, and live everyday with the hope of eternal life in Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by 917modupeore: 6:36pm On Feb 11
Have you ever heard of personification? Abi you no go school?Have you ever heard of personification? Abi you no go school?...
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by franugo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11
victorclean:
Good biography anyway but how in the world a CEO is cruising helicopters in far away country while his employed security officers can't afford simple vacation trips to Kenya?.

What a silly question.
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12
WantsandMore:
Great Man.

[center] 2 Vanity of vanities, says the Teacher,[a]
vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
3 What do people gain from all the toil
at which they toil under the sun?
4 A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains for ever.
5 The sun rises and the sun goes down,
and hurries to the place where it rises.[/center]

Who made it so?
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by WantsandMore: 1:47pm On Feb 12
FireUpNow:

Who made it so?
who made what so?
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by FireUpNow(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12
WantsandMore:
who made what so?
The world a vanity. You said vanity upon vanity. Every toil of man is vanity right? So I asked, who made the world so?
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by WantsandMore: 1:55pm On Feb 12
FireUpNow:

The world a vanity. You said vanity upon vanity. Every toil of man is vanity right? So I asked, who made the world so?
Men. The world was supposed to be a fulfilling experience. But Men made great things as they've also made terrible things. In the words of Ralph Emerson " For every gain there's a corresponding loss,for every loss a corresponding gain"
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by FireUpNow(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12
WantsandMore:
Men. The world was supposed to be a fulfilling experience. But Men made great things as they've also made terrible things. In the words of Ralph Emerson " For every gain there's a corresponding loss,for every loss a corresponding gain"

Yes! The world is suppose to be a fulfilling place. But my question is why did it turn the other way?
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by WantsandMore: 5:20pm On Feb 12
FireUpNow:

Yes! The world is suppose to be a fulfilling place. But my question is why did it turn the other way?
I'm still asking thesame existential question. I don't know. I only have the writings & observations of the old philosophers to rely on...
Re: Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) by FireUpNow(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12
WantsandMore:
I'm still asking thesame existential question. I don't know. I only have the writings & observations of the old philosophers to rely on...

Until I find an answer or answers to it, I will keep asking the question because life is so unfair and unbalanced. Even with all the money, gold and other valuable things , life cannot be saved from air accident and many more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria / How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.