Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Collision With Destiny By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Collision With Destiny By Soibi Versatile (119 Views)

Download Maximizing Destiny By Apostle Joshua Selman / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr.paul Enenche Oct 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Collision With Destiny By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 2:42am On Feb 11
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
11/2/24

A Collision With Destiny

I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

Ecclesiastes 9:11

Adam Song plays the saxophone very skillfully. Being born into a traditional church he learned the instrument at the early age of 8 and by the age of 18 he had become one of the best saxophonist in his country. One of the secrets to his success is his rich history of being born in a traditional church where he had so many instructors who guided him on how to play the saxophone. His in-born talent may have suffered had he been born somewhere else but time and chance played a critical role in helping him reach his true levels.

Do you know the meaning of the word chance? It means to collide with your destiny. It also means that you are headed in God's direction for your life. Nothing beats that coincidence.
Everyone of us has a God ordained destiny and God desires for us to collide with our destines.
Satan becomes very active in your affairs when he sees you are headed for the direction God has ordained for you. He will try to throw spanner into works and do all he can to deter your getting there. It may be in form of drugs, alcohol or any vice or hinderance he knows can help him slow down your accelerated move in God's direction.

Peter and his brother were entangled in fishing while God's will for their lives was evangelism. But they had a collision with destiny the day they met Jesus and when he asked them to drop their nets and follow him. They were finally in line with destiny. You could see that same Peter who was a fisherman became a very critical instrument in God's hand as Jesus has predicted about him, " Upon you I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. The blind man at the gate also received his sight after meeting Jesus.

Talk about it ?

Are you struggling to collide with destiny ?

What do you think is the potential trap that could deter you from your collision with destiny?

Key Point: A collision with destiny saves you years of toiling and labor.

Prayer: Lord guide me to the right path and people you have set out for me. Amen.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.
Re: A Collision With Destiny By Soibi Versatile by Iamanoited: 5:27am On Feb 11
DUCH IS DESTINY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ANGELS NOT PENCILS IN THE HANDS OF OUR CREATOR.

(1) (Reply)

Does Listen To Worldly Music Make You To Masturbate And Desire S*X / Just Thinking Out Loud / Free Will...!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.