Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) (25261 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Released Hostage Says He Was Held By UNRWA Teacher In Gaza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11
Available9:
.. Aids...in 2022, no region received aids from other countries more than Gaza...the bad thing is that most of the aids came from those countries they call infidels...their leaders don't stay in Gaza...they are all in UAE and Qatar
No country receive aids more than Israel, most especially from USA grin grin grin
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by maasoap(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11
Stevenson20:
All terrorist must be eliminated.

Islamabad
Itiskdg121:
Good one.
Anything to eradicate terrorism is welcome

You want eradicate terrorism? May be you should eradicate Israel first. Fact
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Unbiased1: 1:19pm On Feb 11
Originalsly:

Good question. Consider this as well .... Gaza is like a prison ... fenced in and overlooked by the IDF .... not allowed to enter or leave without permit.... security cameras everywhere.... how can they build extensive tunnel systems without being detected? ... what do they do with all the soil that need to be escavated?... eat it? The tunnel systems were built by the Israelis. UN cut off funding to UNRWA because of an intelligence report that 12 of its members were really Hamas operatives. Who filed the report?... Israel. Now here is Israel "proving" that their report is true because nations are questioning it's validity and want to resume funding UNRWA. Same thing they did after bombing the hospital .... making video to show Hamas headquarters was in the basement of the hospital ... to justify its bombing. Again... they claimed Hamas built the tunnels under the hospital ... with reinforced concrete. What they didn't tell you is the hospital complex was their military complex and they built that tunnel network. What we are looking at now .... is it Hamas headquarters again?... or is it the communication room for UNRWA? IDF has been hunting down journalists and destroying any means of communication so they can have full control of the narrative. The more they take over... the less we will be seeing independent reports. IDF is like the NPF ... believe them at your own peril

Oh please enough of these nonsense propaganda. If Israel was responsible for building the tunnels, was Israel also responsible for supplying Hamas with thousands of rockets and drones? If Israel built the tunnels why is it taking Israel months upon months to go through these tunnels and rescue their citizens? You people just push logic aside and speak nonsense out of hatred. If Israel was actively blockading the Gaza strip how did Hamas receive so much weapons from Iran? Why would Israel allow Hamas fighters carryout paragliding and military training on how to strike Israel? Hamas has shown videos of how it uses drones (obviously made in Iran) to drop bombs on Israeli soldiers and even boasted that it shot 5,500 rockets into Israel on October 7. I guess Israel was asleep when Hamas was equipping itself. Even when Hamas was carrying out paragliding training and practicing how to fly into Israel using paragliders, I guess Israel thought it was a Hollywood movie.

See how you filled your response with so much lies and deceit. When did UN cut funding for UNRWA? Israel's alies were the only countries that cut funding to UNRWA not the UN. You are still repeating the same lies that Israel bombed that hospital even after evidence revealed that the hospital was hit by a Hamas rocket. Even Al-Jazeera quickly stopped repeating the news after the evidence was presented but I guess you know better than Al-Jazeera.

The point of contention here is, is there a Hamas tunnel under the UNRWA building? The answer is YES. Does UNRWA know about the tunnel? I'm waiting to hear the response from that useless organisation that has been receiving over 1 billion dollars yearly to fund terrorism all in the name of feeding Palestinians.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Unbiased1: 1:27pm On Feb 11
greggng:
I am happy usa and others have now seen why I call everything in gaza a terrorist organisation. The doctors...the United nations agencies ...the dogs the cats ...everything in gaza are all terrorist ...The reason is not far fetched cos they are being ruled by terrorist...They idea of sacking a few of them and begging for more fund to support hamas is terrible decision . Isreal will dig out everything . Shame to un secretary general who is funding this terrorist agencies

The director of Al Shifa Hospital claimed that there was no tunnel under the hospital and Hamas does not have a base under the hospital. Israel invaded the hospital and got hold of the CCTV cam footage which showed the same "innocent" medical director of Al Shifa Hospital guiding Hamas terrorists and the captives through the hospital into the tunnel underneath. Israel had to arrest the useless medical director. The CCTV footage was posted all over twitter, you can search for it to see for yourself. Most of those Palestinians are terrorists hiding as aid workers, doctors etc.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by writeprof(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11
Tolumiide:
I'm waiting for Al-Jazeera to broadcast it

Please, share the link here when they do.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:35pm On Feb 11
Procashtips:

You know it's good to be quiet so people see you as wise?

These same murderers claimed Hamas had a centre under the hospital which turned out to be a lie.

Now that UN is about to indict them, they have shifted the goal post to the UN office in Palestine.

Brainwashed people can never think, their ability to think has been replaced with fufu.

Please, keep quiet especially on things you have no independent clue on.

You are just plain stew pead.

Does a country have all her control/working units at a place or point?
Even boko haram don't have all their units at a point, including other terrorists.

You don't have any reasonable thing to say, gerraout.

1 Like

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Cooky007(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11
It is a useless fowl that challenges the cat to fight.. IDF please oblirate them as written in the scriptures.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by freemanq(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11
They wont

Tolumiide:
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Musauzor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11
IDF has not killed a single Hamas fighter since the war began but has been busy killing only children and pregnant women----- Propaganda by Al Jazeera TV.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11
bewla:
Be truthful to your self if Israel is not Israel it turn out that another country is the one doing this will you have believe all this picture right under your house something like this is going on for years and the UN won't no
Not even wave from cyber or frequency

Haba
Am furniture maker but from here
If some here mechanical engineering is going on in like 50feet under me there will be vibration
From my own little mind
Ko le work
This simple have to be the link to south Africa report

It was single digit IQs like yours that gave us Buhari and Tinubu.

Your comment is not worth an educated response.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Jayhome24: 1:48pm On Feb 11
RaySimran:
Hamas so sophisticated, how do they source funds to build this great tunnels being discovered everywhere?

Criminal, evil and wicked people are always very smart in developing more criminally tactical intelligence to perpetrate their axis-of-evil syndrome operation.

They can build tunnels everywhere but can not build their own Water source and electricity generating plant.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by busomma: 2:09pm On Feb 11
Believe anything Isreal says at ur own perils. Isreal has unparalleled propaganda machine that can easily sale television set to a blind man.
Stop the occupation & all hostilities will stop. Killing Palestinians will never give u peace.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11
Kinzo0917:

Under UN building abi?

You be

MU
+
MU
=

There’s something about comprehension that the lack of it is mind boggling. I made that statement to show you that Hamas purposefully built that structure with state resources cos they are the government of that area and the citizens cannot question them but a buffoon like yourself that lacks common sense cannot understand.
It’s a shame 😀
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Promise47(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11
Please can you take me to the USA I want to join UFC fighting and become a world champion 🏆
YesDaddyTill203:
Another trash propaganda from the apartheid terrorist state of Israel.
After how many months they are still struggling to defeat Hamas after all thr Billions of dollars from the US tax payers like myself.
We stand with Palestine.

FVCK Israel.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Krismas(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11
grin
Zionists Jews and their lying tongues aka 'Hasbara'. As provided by the IDF, this is the tunnel system that supposedly houses the Hamas Data Centre. Does it look like it is under the UNRWA HQ and/or UNRWA's Al-Rimal School?

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Available9: 2:31pm On Feb 11
maasoap:

No country receive aids more than Israel, most especially from USA grin grin grin

At least they are using the aids to kills terrorists...
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Krismas(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11
grin
FOOLS!

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11
Error401:
You arfe just brainwashed by religion, you wont write this if you are in your right sense.
Lol!! AHH! So says a frustrated rabid animal on the offensive.
Of course you are not in your right senses, because if you were, you won't be foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.
If you were in your right senses, you won't be agitated like a dog on the offensive,over a comment not personally relating to you.
Please take your pills regularly to avoid entering the market place.
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Originalsly: 2:39pm On Feb 11
Unbiased1:

Oh please enough of these nonsense propaganda. If Israel was responsible for building the tunnels, was Israel also responsible for supplying Hamas with thousands of rockets and drones? If Israel built the tunnels why is it taking Israel months upon months to go through these tunnels and rescue their citizens? You people just push logic aside and speak nonsense out of hatred. If Israel was actively blockading the Gaza strip how did Hamas receive so much weapons from Iran? Why would Israel allow Hamas fighters carryout paragliding and military training on how to strike Israel? Hamas has shown videos of how it uses drones (obviously made in Iran) to drop bombs on Israeli soldiers and even boasted that it shot 5,500 rockets into Israel on October 7. I guess Israel was asleep when Hamas was equipping itself. Even when Hamas was carrying out paragliding training and practicing how to fly into Israel using paragliders, I guess Israel thought it was a Hollywood movie.

See how you filled your response with so much lies and deceit. When did UN cut funding for UNRWA? Israel's alies were the only countries that cut funding to UNRWA not the UN. You are still repeating the same lies that Israel bombed that hospital even after evidence revealed that the hospital was hit by a Hamas rocket. Even Al-Jazeera quickly stopped repeating the news after the evidence was presented but I guess you know better than Al-Jazeera.

The point of contention here is, is there a Hamas tunnel under the UNRWA building? The answer is YES. Does UNRWA know about the tunnel? I'm waiting to hear the response from that useless organisation that has been receiving over 1 billion dollars yearly to fund terrorism all in the name of feeding Palestinians.

Lies and deceit .... propaganda. Let's chew what you are saying. Is there a Hamas tunnel under the UNRWA building? YES My question to you... how do you know? If there is a tunnel is not the same as the tunnel is Hamas tunnel. Again ... how do you know it is Hamas tunnel? Defend what you say

If Israel was responsible for building the tunnels was Israel also responsible for supplying Hamas with thousands of rockets and drones? What kind reasoning is this? ... why mix apples with oranges? When a contractor builds a house does it mean he also furnishes it? Your reasoning is wayyyy above my level.... let me sit down.

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Krismas(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11
grin

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11
maasoap:

Do you even know what you are saying? You people should try reading other books than that mistake of a book called qoran
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Zafsy75: 3:00pm On Feb 11
Fucking lies, Free Palestine say no to Evil Zionist
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Procashtips(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You are just plain stew pead.

Does a country have all her control/working units at a place or point?
Even boko haram don't have all their units at a point, including other terrorists.

You don't have any reasonable thing to say, gerraout.

You're still a fool.

First, Hamas is a government of a country known as Palestine.

They were voted for by the people of Palestine as their official representative to run the affairs of their country.

That an apartheid murderous land grabbing gang known as the Zionists came to invade them and try to kill them off so as to get all their lands by labelling them terrorist for the past 75yrs doesn't make them terrorist.

I don't expect a peabrain like you with no ability to think for yourself to be understand what's going on.

Secondly, your murderous Zionist Gang once said their control system was under an hospital which made them bomb the hospital only to find out it was a lie,yet tried to paint a fake impression that they were right.

Lastly, UN is an international body that has been monitoring what the murderous Zionists have been doing in Palestine which made them voice out against them. For this purpose, the Zionists don't mind labelling all UN workers in that region terrorists just to kill the rest left unkilled. (They have killed the highest number of UN staff so far since the body was founded by countries of the world.)

I know all I have typed won't make sense to a peabrain like you but I had to still type them, maybe saner people higher than you in human index can learn a thing or two from it.

From the pictures posted so far, did anything there look like a control centre if your peabrain can still work a little?
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Krismas(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11
grin
FOOLS!

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by bewla(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11
Iykenuwa:

It was single digit IQs like yours that gave us Buhari and Tinubu.

Your comment is not worth an educated response.
Carry another person matter for your head insult people like na only you go school

After most of you guys level of education you are still rule and lead by drugs and toute
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Krismas(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11
grin
FOOLS!
FOOLS!
FOOLS!

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Tonididdyx: 4:00pm On Feb 11
Nor be alshifa hospital again.... HQ Don move.... CLowns, where are the hostages?
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Cocolatti(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11
AntiChristian:
What is the secret data/intelligence stored there?

Hope someone won't bring a paper containing names of the week and dates and call it terrorist bombing timeline!

Many are just foolish/dumb to believe all these propaganda!
Just like you foolishly believe HAMAS Propaganda
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 4:39pm On Feb 11
madridguy:
grin

IDF should cover their head in shame and stop being stupid.

A reasonable human being seeing your comments and that of some of your Islamic colleagues on Nairaland will never accept Islam.
You are only displaying the truth about your religion as one that is full of lies and untruthfulness.
Oh! I forgot Mohammad adviced you to lie and deceive for Islam. TAQUIYA

RIDE ON IT'S YOUR EMBLEM grin

1 Like

Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by ibinaboonline: 4:49pm On Feb 11
Never! If they do, they'll say Israel has no proof. No hamas fighter was found there. It's a data center for the school. Etc, etc
Tolumiide:
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11
Laminated heads like you cannot think outside the box. So Republic of Ireland that are protesting against the genocide, South Africa that went to court are both Muslims countries? You seriously needs to be admitted.

Tetraozonaitera:

A reasonable human being seeing your comments and that of some of your Islamic colleagues on Nairaland will never accept Islam.
You are only displaying the truth about your religion as one that is full of lies and untruthfulness.
Oh! I forgot Mohammad adviced you to lie and deceive for Islam. TAQUIYA

RIDE ON IT'S YOUR EMBLEM grin
Re: IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 5:49pm On Feb 11
madridguy:
Laminated heads like you cannot think outside the box. So Republic of Ireland that are protesting against the genocide, South Africa that went to court are both Muslims countries? You seriously needs to be admitted.

Cowards like you after responding senselessly to comments disable the system so that quoting you is made difficult.

Your father that you inherited madness from is the one that merits being admitted.
And not surprising though,demonic Islamic teachings has added to your insanity.

If you are not mentally derailed and the religion you carry for head is not demonic, when hammas entered Israel and killed women and children and even abducted Israelis and the Palestinians and the Arab world were shouting allau akbar what were foools like you doing. Jubilating.

Those countries you mentioned, are countries with high rate of immorality acceptance and crime why won't they be friends with jihadists?
e.g. Homosexual is legalized etc.

You are a kiddoo bullying upadan and the disabling your quote exposed you.

Lunatic!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / Military Coup Underway In Burkina Faso: President Kabore Detained By Mutineers / 117 Dead, 20,000 Troops Deployed As Unrest Persists In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.