Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide (4788 Views)

Ondo Socialite Kills Wife, Commits Suicide. / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by SAMAJ: 5:12am On Feb 11
A socialite and a businessman in Ondo State, Sesan Adelabu, has reportedly committed suicide after killing his wife, Bolu, in Akure, the state capital.

Unconfirmed sources alleged that the socialite caught his wife in bed with one of his security guards.

The victim reportedly killed his wife with a machete and thereafter committed suicide by drinking insecticide.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that the ugly incident occurred at his Alagbaka GRA residence in Akure metropolis.

His wife’s body was left on their matrimonial bed while that of the socialite was found inside his toilet after drinking the insecticide.

Adelabu, according to sources; had a chain of investments including petrol stations in Akure.

Their corpses have been deposited at the Akure General Hospital mortuary.

Ondo state police command confirm this story.
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Fiscus105(m): 5:20am On Feb 11
Many of married men would be running after small girls, while guys that cannot even lace their sandal would be smashing wife at home............they would be bragging that I'm giving her more than enough money, as if it only money woman needs.

Also, some men would do everything to have a woman, even when it's obvious that the woman doesn't love them an inch, when u do that, just know that it's ur enemy you harbour at home. Money can't be used to buy love, thou you might succeed in getting body.

3. When you married a lady in which her weakness is "handsome bobo", just know that it's community wife you married.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by ebexofficial: 5:21am On Feb 11
What about the man that he caught with his wife?

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by searchng4love: 6:22am On Feb 11
ebexofficial:
What about the man that he caught with his wife?
Their children should finish the job

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Visocrate(m): 6:23am On Feb 11
Nna eh me kill myself because of woman 👩 e no go work , I go become Samson

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by caesymore(m): 7:27am On Feb 11
Fiscus105:
Many of married men would be running after small girls and abandoned wife at home............they would be bragging that I'm giving her more than enough money, as if it only money woman needs.

Also, some men would do everything to have a woman, even when it's obvious that the woman doesn't love them an inch, when u do that, just know that it's ur enemy you harbour at home.[b][/b]

3. When you married a lady in which her weakness is "handsome bobo", just know that it's community wife you married.

No sensible cheating husband will kill himself or his wife over cheating.

Na the doing everything to get a small girl wey like fine Bobo dey mad me, why marry a wife who you constantly subscribe for her love. Thats a SIMPle man's move.

Really I have no R. I. P to waste, there are better ways to punish a cheating wife than killing her, what about the gate man

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:30am On Feb 11
This is serious oh
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by ceejay80s(m): 7:45am On Feb 11
SAMAJ:
A socialite and a businessman in Ondo State, Sesan Adelabu, has reportedly committed suicide after killing his wife, Bolu, in Akure, the state capital.

Unconfirmed sources alleged that the socialite caught his wife in bed with one of his security guards.

The victim reportedly killed his wife with a machete and thereafter committed suicide by drinking insecticide.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that the ugly incident occurred at his Alagbaka GRA residence in Akure metropolis.

His wife’s body was left on their matrimonial bed while that of the socialite was found inside his toilet after drinking the insecticide.

Adelabu, according to sources; had a chain of investments including petrol stations in Akure.

U are not a good press man
No source no link no nothing

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Bazztadewu: 7:56am On Feb 11
I guess his account balance was running low. Having a filling station doesn't make u rich. Cos with high acct balance. Wetin happen to divorce.
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Gainman: 8:08am On Feb 11
Fiscus105:
Many of married men would be running after small girls and abandoned wife at home............they would be bragging that I'm giving her more than enough money, as if it only money woman needs.

Also, some men would do everything to have a woman, even when it's obvious that the woman doesn't love them an inch, when u do that, just know that it's ur enemy you harbour at home.

See stupid excuse. I can see u are a female.

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by madfind: 8:09am On Feb 11
Fiscus105:

Also, some men would do everything to have a woman, even when it's obvious that the woman doesn't love them an inch, when u do that, just know that it's ur enemy you harbour at home.

n did u see the man with small girls?
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by madfind: 8:10am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
I guess his account balance was running low. Having a filling station doesn't make u rich. Cos with high acct balance. Wetin happen to divorce.
n d security man was richer? When you type activated ur brain kid, not just ur fingers
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Gainman: 8:11am On Feb 11
caesymore:

No sensible cheating husband will kill himself or his wife over cheating.

Na the doing everything to get a small girl wey like fine Bobo dey mad me, why marry a wife who you constantly subscribe for her love. Thats a SIMPle man's move.

Really I have no R. I. P to waste, there are better ways to punish a cheating wife than killing her, what about the gate man
get there first and experience this same situation before u can call yourself a man. I guess this man dat committed suicide had said this same thing u said before.
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Fiscus105(m): 8:11am On Feb 11
madfind:
n did u see the man with small girls?

Go back to elementary school and learn how to read and understand and stop being myopic, my message is not for a foolish miscreants like you but for a wise.

Bye.

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by madfind: 8:15am On Feb 11
Fiscus105:

Go back to elementary school and learn how to read and understand and being myopic, my message is not for a foolish miscreants like you but for a wise.

Bye.
sense is far from u n ur writing, sit down there they type nonsense

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:16am On Feb 11
Fiscus105:
Many of married men would be running after small girls, while guys that can lace their sandal would be smashing wife at home............they would be bragging that I'm giving her more than enough money, as if it only money woman needs.

Also, some men would do everything to have a woman, even when it's obvious that the woman doesn't love them an inch, when u do that, just know that it's ur enemy you harbour at home. Money can't be used to buy love, thou you may succeed in getting body.

Zero accountability For women, it must be a man's fault at all times in your dreams.

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by ideatoprince18(m): 9:28am On Feb 11
Kaiii the hurt is real but he would have not killed her and kill himself na.

There are many ways to make her pay, U can video her and post it to Family and relatives fess. Then u can go ahead and strip her of every fvcking thing that connects u to her. Any shop or business u open for her, collect her and leave her empty handed and toss her back to the street so that she can go and live with the Gateman.

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by virginchaser(m): 10:19am On Feb 11
Sadly. People should try and manage their anger. He could possibly had gone for manslaughter and not murder.

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Fiscus105(m): 10:31am On Feb 11
ExudeLoveToAll:

Zero accountability For women, it must be a man's fault at all times in your dreams.

If I had attacked and condermed the women, you would have given me 2000 likes & shares.

Did u know the meaning of the word SOCIALITE"? I will advice you to check the meaning and the kind of life, anybody (man or woman) they called socialite live.

Another socialite man in same Akure died less than 2 months, I will advise you to google how he died.

For a woman to be sleeping with ur security , (not top govt officials or business tycoon).

It cannot be outside 3 reasons I highlighted in previous post.

Oga, not until we men, learn how to adjust and make our Marriage work, ....................by always want to put everything on women, would be worsening marital affairs.

Bye.

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Benwallt(m): 10:43am On Feb 11
Fiscus105:
Many of married men would be running after small girls, while guys that can lace their sandal would be smashing wife at home............they would be bragging that I'm giving her more than enough money, as if it only money woman needs.

Also, some men would do everything to have a woman, even when it's obvious that the woman doesn't love them an inch, when u do that, just know that it's ur enemy you harbour at home. Money can't be used to buy love, thou you may succeed in getting body.

Why can't the women divorce their husbands and open a brothel where they can be serviced by carpenters, bricklayers and security personnels

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Beverlyjean(f): 1:44pm On Feb 11
Only a foolish woman will cheat on her husband... the body of a woman births an innocent child into earth, it should not be used as garbage... its sanctified and should exhume dignity...

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Biglittlelois(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11
What a sad end.

Why kill instead of simply getting a divorce?
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Chukwuisgreat(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11
Don't kill yourself enjoy your life.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Since like no one is listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hHeEUmmY0
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by coputa(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11
SAMAJ:

He is not man enough,a real man should be able to control his emotions even if he sees his wife with a dog.

Women issues are best handled by men who are strong emotionally and not the use of violence.
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Sirhush(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11
Because a woman cheat does not make you kill her, instead make everyone go there way
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by HenryTimes: 6:08pm On Feb 11
Acting before reasoning is the cause of this. His foolishness leads to his early grave.
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by MentalHades: 8:20pm On Feb 11
Fiscus105:

If I had attacked and condermed the women, you would have given me 2000 likes & shares.

Did u know the meaning of the word SOCIALITE"? I will advice you to check the meaning and the kind of life, anybody (man or woman) they called socialite live.

Another socialite man in same Akure died less than 2 months, I will advise you to google how he died.

For a woman to be sleeping with ur security , (not top govt officials or business tycoon).

It cannot be outside 3 reasons I highlighted in previous post.

Oga, not until we men, learn how to adjust and make our Marriage work, by always want to put everything on women, would be worsening marital affairs.

Bye.

the boldest fool ever to post on the internet must be you.
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Fiscus105(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11
e author=MentalHades post=128404719]the boldest fool ever to post on the internet must be you.[/quote]

It paining you cos you are doing the same thing as I mentioned, and if u dnt amend ur way, you will suffer the same fate, you re free to rant and even have heart attack because of my post o. It doesn't stop it from being truth.

O boy, keep on chasing teenagers ooo, wen ur wife will be drilling even in ur own bedroom

Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Caramia2020(m): 12:27am On Feb 12
He should have killed both
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by MentalHades: 8:10am On Feb 12
Fiscus105:
e author=MentalHades post=128404719]the boldest fool ever to post on the internet must be you.

It paining you cos you are doing the same thing as I mentioned, and if u dnt amend ur way, you will suffer the same fate, you re free to rant and even have heart attack because of my post o. It doesn't stop it from being truth.

O boy, keep on chasing teenagers ooo, wen ur wife will be drilling even in ur own bedroom

all these mentally sick idle loafers who eventually found a voice because of the internet.

Product of single mothers.

If you can find your father, half of your stupidity and bastardy is solved
Re: Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58am On Feb 12
SAMAJ:

wetin dey pay man pass, if e no get money, she for no marry HIM oo, only to dey shag Security Man, not even physical Fitness INSTRUCTOR.

when poor MAN knack well pass baba olowo.. agidi talak lo'ri BED na gruesome oo[b][/b]

Picture Of Aborted Babies Found In Garbage Bags / VIDEO: Male Student Punches Teacher After She Slammed The Door On His Arm / PHOTOS: Female Boss And Kidnap Gang Members Stripped Naked, Beaten In Calabar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72