Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank (21235 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by BigBashiru: 10:47am On Feb 11
sukkot:
shocked that mane should have been in Côte d’Ivoire for AFCON not gallivanting in an helicopter going to watch Super Bowl. You see what unpatriotic activities has caused 👀

Even if he went to watch afcon and it happened you would hv said something else. The heart of man is evil and desperately wicked. Heartless souls like yours and that of many Nigerians hv no place in the modern world.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by sukkot: 10:52am On Feb 11
BigBashiru:

Even if he went to watch afcon and it happened you would hv said something else. The heart of man is evil and desperately wicked. Heartless souls like yours and that of many Nigerians hv no place in the modern world.
well it happened. many died in the south africa game. we had nothing but condolences for them

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Inspirer1: 10:52am On Feb 11
masterflowx:
Super wealthy family that had uncountable assets and million of dollars in accounts just die like chicken.
Life is a misery!
Indeed a mystery.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by DanArewaci: 10:55am On Feb 11
my condolences to the great Nwuba family.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Ategberoson(m): 10:56am On Feb 11
Learn to thank God for everything and every position you're, if this dude is struggling in Nigeria as a civil servant he could still be alive today but here is rich and the richness couldn't save him

Money cannot buy everything, hustle but don't compare yourself

The fact that God hasn't answer that your prayer might be a blessing in disguise, we want a blessing that might shorten our lifespan sometimes but God in his mercy we prevent it from happening just for us to be save and alive

The bone of contention, always be greatful to God

I struggle to get a car Toyota car but the money wasn't completing for 6months despite I've people that can assist but nobody show concerns, I force myself to get the one that money can afford, guess what? The car catch fire while I was driving in the compound, if not for God's mercy for my disobedience, I and my woman would have been burnt dead in the awful incident.

Learn to let go of things that's not coming easy, God might be speaking through the hard time

2 Likes

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Obierika(m): 11:04am On Feb 11
Chicagograduate:
Bad weather.

You're making excuses for them cos it's America but if it were in Nigeria you would have called it corruption.

Well in my opinion it was carelessness cos the control tower gave permission to the pilot to take off knowing fully well that the weather was very bad!

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Obierika(m): 11:06am On Feb 11
Bigkoko:
Mr woman, sometimes not every thing you chop mouth put. Them swear for you? Sometimes just read and pass!

This is a public forum.

Stop circulating lies with confidence and I will stop quoting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by buJu234: 11:09am On Feb 11
That thing called helicopter, I don't just knw why I don't just like it..
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Iamzik: 11:11am On Feb 11
tete7000:

Nigeria is super careless with people's live. Everyone knows no system is perfect and can excuse if necessary safety procedures adhered to and accidents happen, but in Nigeria there absolute disregard for human lives from those who should care and you shouldn't blame the citizens from being cynical about their country under that circumstance.

APC people did not compare Nigeria to America when they paid all their citizens monthly for almost 2 years for COVID. They are always quick to compare when something bad happens

People with sense will know that the bank wants the family to announce first. We all saw this news on American TV yesterday that there were no survivors

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by alizma: 11:13am On Feb 11
inoki247:
Ok sainer Clime....

This didn't happen in Nigeria buh to everyone it's perfect...

. assuming this happened in Nigeria Alot of people would av blamed the system or call it assassination or jus say it can only happen in shiithoole....
Exactly, those sainer society banner carriers are no where to be found.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Basicend: 11:18am On Feb 11
This guy (Wigwe) and Tayo Adeniroku with Fola Adeola started GTBank.

They blew very quickly into prominence and wealth. Tayo died young suddenly just like this Wigwe.

In my family, there were professors that achieved quick prominence and were cut-off in their 50s, same happened to my father.

It was Jesus that opened my eyes to these things and began to teach me how to walk with him and avoid lineage judgemental patterns. It is a rope. He would pass you Tru some sufferings, but that yoke will break upon your head.

It is not the will of God for Wigwe and his entire family to just go this way at their age. That is a judgement, and in most cases, it is a matter of ages before them (that they did not see or treat).

It is better we gather little by little, by God's hand, and avoid those slippery grounds that can bring a man into instant judgement.

Such a very wealthy man. I pray God give his family the strenght to bear this. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by PHAYOL81: 11:20am On Feb 11
God1000:
We don't want to hear such thing, Access Bank has a lot of resources they can use to get any information within 24hrs

SO if US authourities (the main body authourized on ground the accident scene and who are still gathering information)have not provide update, ACCESS BANK must generate its own update from NIGERIA because some individuals believe they have the money to: as if such information is on market shelf waiting to be bought.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by captaininiobong(m): 11:20am On Feb 11
tejumorelar:
Only if our leaders knows that when they die, all they have as a person dies with them. Nah another person go chop the rest. With all the wealth this man has acquired now, nah another person(s) go chop am.

This world self..... Just be good to pple and help the poor shikinah

I swear down. Don't be selfish if you have made it or passed through struggles to make it.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by tefund(m): 11:22am On Feb 11
Ategberoson:
Learn to thank God for everything and every position you're, if this dude is struggling in Nigeria as a civil servant he could still be alive today but here is rich and the richness couldn't save him

Money cannot buy everything, hustle but don't compare yourself

The fact that God hasn't answer that your prayer might be a blessing in disguise, we want a blessing that might shorten our lifespan sometimes but God in his mercy we prevent it from happening just for us to be save and alive

The bone of contention, always be greatful to God

I struggle to get a car Toyota car but the money wasn't completing for 6months despite I've people that can assist but nobody show concerns, I force myself to get the one that money can afford, guess what? The car catch fire while I was driving in the compound, if not for God's mercy for my disobedience, I and my woman would have been burnt dead in the awful incident.

Learn to let go of things that's not coming easy, God might be speaking through the hard time
You bought a scrap car reason why it caught fire,learn to separate reality from religion..

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by NuCypher: 11:24am On Feb 11
inoki247:
Ok sainer Clime....

. assuming this happened in Nigeria Alot of people would av blamed the system or call it assassination or jus say it can only happen in shiithoole....
You really think they don't have information already? Dey play. They just don't have the one they are ready to share yet.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by blowjohn(m): 11:24am On Feb 11
inoki247:
Ok sainer Clime....

Are u saying it can't happen In America?

Aaliyah
Kobe Bryant
Lisa left eye
Princess Diana
Etc

Look u gotta be suspicious about any chartered private jets or helicopters etc
They usually get their target that way.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Tintinnoty(m): 11:25am On Feb 11
Randerl:
Guys how much is Dangote refined diesel in your area?

I know you're only trying to be petty but it's not funny.
We're talking about lives lost here, so you can just look away if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by tefund(m): 11:27am On Feb 11
Tareq1105:

I pray it's not true bcoz how can a man die with his wife and son? Is that not too much for a family,?

Lord, whenever my time is up in this planet Earth, let me come alone, let no one come along with me and cause my passage to be blissful.
Few years ago an American pastor ,wife and daughter died in a plane crash..
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Jokerman(m): 11:27am On Feb 11
tejumorelar:
Only if our leaders knows that when they die, all they have as a person dies with them. Nah another person go chop the rest. With all the wealth this man has acquired now, nah another person(s) go chop am.

This world self..... Just be good to pple and help the poor shikinah

Na the top echelon for access bank go begin siphon his money...

Life sha...

It's good we take things of this world with light hand.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by gaby(m): 11:33am On Feb 11
vanitybutiwanti:
The way it works, they plan for unforseen circumstances like death. Wigwe is a rich guy and he definitely has a will, in his will, some assets held in proxy will be allocated to real owners or surrogates in the event of his death. Yes, they will be in sober states now but their assets are safe. Wike should be most hit by this news, few weeks before he left office, wigwe was at the Rivers state government house, after the meeting wigwe promised to renovate all the primary health care centers in the state using his NGO as a front, off course they must have struck a deal for him to make the pledge after the meeting. I believe wike is also a shareholder at the new university on isiokpo, wike was at the ground breaking ceremony and he promised to support the university by offering scholarships like they did for odilis PAMO university

Spot on.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Fatbam005: 11:43am On Feb 11
naturefellow:
Poor man reasoning. Schadenfreude! undecided
be warned . Imp
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by salem1996: 11:48am On Feb 11
7upnigeria:
Are they saying they dont know if their MD was involved in an helicopter crash?

That's how a good company does; they don't come out and spill beans anyhow even when they are sure. They probably have to confirm again and again.

After Maradona's death, it wasn't announced until some hours.
Same thing with MJ.

It is not healthy to just come out and accept it instantly.
They act carefully because they may end up saying what may later not turn to be true or wholly true.

Make e no come be like say you been deh pray make e die ne wink
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by tete7000(m): 11:50am On Feb 11
inoki247:

Apart from the then millitary General wey die from Chopper under Buhari..

With our disregard and everything you're saying our pilot still try dere best and our aviation sectors still work dere ass out for us to escape all this occurrence we might not have the best system...

Buh with little equipment we are not having this type of occurrence frequently this the second time within a week a tragic accident will be happening in that area ..

How many aircrafts does Nigeria have compared to US? How many military operations and over how many kilometres does Nigeria engage in compare to US? How many aircraft carriers does Nigeria have compare to US and how many military flights take off from Nigeria aircraft carriers compare to US? A country operating worldwide military interventions with aircrafts taking off and landing frequently is more prone to fatalities than one who is docile with fewer aircrafts and in-between military flights. Don't compare sleep to death.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by atobs4real(m): 11:50am On Feb 11
7upnigeria:
Are they saying they dont know if their MD was involved in an helicopter crash?
They are trying to control the panicking.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by salem1996: 11:54am On Feb 11
tete7000:

How many aircrafts does Nigeria have compared to US? How many military operations and over how many kilometres does Nigeria engage in compare to US? How many aircraft carriers does Nigeria have compare to US and how many military flights take off from Nigeria aircraft carriers compare to US? A country operating worldwide military interventions with aircrafts taking off and landing frequently is more prone to fatalities than one who is docile with fewer aircrafts and in-between military flights. Don't compare sleep to death.

You no even give am well.

To add up,
How many of our military even use the little equipments they have?
Their weather there is harsh than ours and yet they operate sophisticated equipments that if given to our military in a normal condition, they'll kill a community or crash them naively.

Personally am not a fan of America, but you got to respect those guys sometimes

1 Like

Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Bigkoko: 12:15pm On Feb 11
Yes it's a public forum, but it doesn't give you the right to chop mouth for everything like a mad man!

The latter will do your mental health great wonders! Enjoy your weekend!

Obierika:

This is a public forum.

Stop circulating lies with confidence and I will stop quoting you
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by klawaaa: 12:17pm On Feb 11
We need to have detailed information on why one of our finest would have to die like a chicken in their hand. America can't afford to lose its finest like Bill Gates, Grants, and the like without a full investigation. We are earnestly waiting for the detailed report on this. One unfortunate racist would not just be hating for no reason. Americans and hate are like 5&6.
Nemere2020:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3L30WYt7rX/?igsh=MW45dXJycDI0YWYyZQ==
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Bigkoko: 12:18pm On Feb 11
Off course I'm fully aware of these kind of stuffs. Even in small offices, it often occur, with people going to shrines and religious places because of that seemingly hard boss, or partners wishing to take over the company!

CAPTIVATOR:

True , Even if it's not, the corporate world is wicked, Many envious ones are eyeing your top position and would do anything to get it.
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Bigkoko: 12:29pm On Feb 11
Bruh no where is perfect. Even in US, they still rig elections, they still bribe unfortunately called "lobbying". Hahahahahaha.....

inoki247:

Lol you can only make up the theory in ur head this US where y'all believe everything is perfect so whatever report they dish out y'all will swallow it bkuz is a perfect system to y'all....
Re: Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank by Ategberoson(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11
tefund:
You bought a scrap car reason why it caught fire,learn to separate reality from religion..

You're naive a car bought as brand new once caught fire at Maryland sometimes last year, the man said the car is not up to a month that it was shipped to Nigeria

Do you call that religion as well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Nigerian Portugal Student Visa Process / Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.