Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Afcon 2023 Final: Why My Money Is On Cöte D'ivoire To Win. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afcon 2023 Final: Why My Money Is On Cöte D'ivoire To Win. (125 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire / Equatorial Guinea Vs Cote D'ivoire: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afcon 2023 Final: Why My Money Is On Cöte D'ivoire To Win. by PDJT: 9:31am On Feb 11
-In the next 12 hours, Cöte d'Ivoire will be taking on Nigeria. However, my money is on Cöte d'Ivoire to win the trophy because:

1. They have been a great host.

2. They have provided fantastic music and entertainment. See how everyone dances to that banger - Coup de Marteu.

3. The God of soccer gave them a second chance and they humbly accepted it and literally ran with it.

4. Their young coach deserves it. It's fantastic to see the youth doing well in their chosen profession. The pure joy on the coach face and his youthful celebrations when his team win, is fantastic to watch.

-Good luck to the Elephants of Cöte d'Ivoire and congratulations 🎊 to Ivorians!
Re: Afcon 2023 Final: Why My Money Is On Cöte D'ivoire To Win. by Casham: 11:29am On Feb 11
I actually started supporting the Elephants since their young Coach took over. The joy on his face when they win is infectious. But I hope the Super Eagles win this one.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Highlights | Nigeria VS Ivory Coast | Finals / Reflecting On The Just Concluded 2023 Africa Cup Of Nations;_ Sen Ubah / World's Greatest Marathoner Kevin Kiptum Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.