Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs (21936 Views)

Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Drug Dealer, Intercepts US-bound Meth Consignments / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Antoeni(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11
FG Will Soon Grant Her Amnesty, And Then Call Her " Repentant Insurgent Drug Supplier" Trust Tinubu
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by israelmao(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11
Proliferation of hard drugs is one of factors that contribute to high rate of crimes.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by ipobarecriminals: 2:52pm On Feb 11
cool start yo own and enter North Korea, Indonesia first. cool
insidelife22:
Our president is Pablo Escobar Every one of us should be pushing drugs.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Konquest: 2:55pm On Feb 11
chisomkachy:
Pregnant lady, mother of 3, three other women among 24 suspects nabbed in Anambra, FCT, Kano, Ondo, Edo, Lagos raids

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3M7COnsWF5/?igsh=ZGNqMXo1Z3RoYmd0
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by djmickymouse(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11
david22uu:
Now I see a bias Reporter

Headline puts Anambra first but its the least seizure..

The bulk of the seizures was made in Nasarawa state where NDLEA operatives acting on credible intelligence on Sunday 4th February intercepted a truck marked Lagos JJJ 64 YC conveying 367 jumbo bags of cannabis sativa weighing 4,037 kilograms from Akure, Ondo state to be delivered at Shabu area of Lafia, the state capital. Three suspects: Shuaibu Yahaya Liman, 35; Monday Audu, 33, and Linus Samuel, 42 have been arrested in connection with the seizure.

I think our editors have to do better than getting a Headline to cause tensions

SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!

It kills

It's stupid honestly because the address there makes no sense I'm from Aguleri and the name there confuses me to be honest, Oraifite is in Nnewi so what's the correlation to Aguleri and that Umunu nonsense is not in Aguleri, I've never heard of it
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by SQLmastar(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11
grin
Without reading the post, I already knew the culprit pregnant woman must be an indigene of that erosion-ravaged region.
This region is known for the following:

1. Chest beating
2. Yam leggedness
3. Drug Trafficking
4. Child trafficking
5. Rapistism
6. Internet Fraud/Scams
7. Funds Embezzlement
8. Election Rigging
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Suneygoons(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by TariDisemi300: 3:06pm On Feb 11
grin
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin A 6 months pregnant woman and and vo DEVELOPERS grin cool sad. angry angry angry DEATH PENALTY to ALL BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, FRAUDSTERS, CHILD MOLESTORS,,SCAMMERS, angry
grin i even saw your sister’s name there. Wazobia
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by ipobarecriminals: 3:07pm On Feb 11
TariDisemi300:
grin grin i even saw your sister’s name there. Wazobia
#ipobarecriminals
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Enemyofpeace: 3:19pm On Feb 11
If only this government knows how much they can generate from all those stuffs, if they make it legal

Even if you don't have a lover for Val, shave and stay prepared, anything can happen 🤷🏻‍♀️😋

Happy Sunday, my people 😜🤣😋
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Akinpresident: 3:23pm On Feb 11
matify83:
NDLEA under Gen. Marwa may be taunted as the only organization working in Nigeria.

They are always in the news for good reasons.

Plus bursting our super cop.
I have deep respect for him, but no one is above the law.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by ipobarecriminals: 3:50pm On Feb 11
grin Very good.@ least u have online job grin cool grin. ROAMING ABOUT grin like ⏰️ grin cheesy grin
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Justiceleague1: 3:58pm On Feb 11
SQLmastar:
grin
Without reading the post, I already knew the culprit pregnant woman must be an indigene of that erosion-ravaged region.
This region is known for the following:

1. Chest beating
2. Yam leggedness
3. Drug Trafficking
4. Child trafficking
5. Rapistism
6. Internet Fraud/Scams
7. Funds Embezzlement
8. Election Rigging
Baba the truth is,all this tribalism only make you look and sound like children.... Let's stop disgracing ourselves
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Pinicop(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11
WINNERS OF THE MOST DRUGGIE STATES FROM EACH REGION

Each region, except South-south, was well-represented in this highly contentious competition where the NDLEA organized and officiate the'tournament': Northeast represented by Borno state, Northwest by Kano, North-central by Nasarawa, Southeast by Anambra, and finally Southwest by Lagos and Ondo states.

Since South-south region missed the show, we allocated their neighbor, Ondo state, for free.

By the way, although Abuja is in North-central region, yet as the nation's capital, it stands on its own to represent NIGERIA in regional (West Africa), continental (Africa), and international stage for the MOST DRUGGIE COUNTRY COMPETITION.

We'll wait for the OVERALL WINNER STATE in the federation, as predictors favored either KANO or LAGOS for the highly prized position due to the advantage they have over other states of highest concentration of rascals, thugs, and criminals.

Continue enjoying the show,
From all of us at NDLEA the competition organizers!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by overseasnbeyond: 4:29pm On Feb 11
Only Amara fit get belle and still dey do drug!
chisomkachy:
Pregnant lady, mother of 3, three other women among 24 suspects nabbed in Anambra, FCT, Kano, Ondo, Edo, Lagos raids

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3M7COnsWF5/?igsh=ZGNqMXo1Z3RoYmd0
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Adegold1993(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11
Kudo to NDLEA..... Abi na only ndlea dey work for Nigeria ni grin marwa and Femi babafemi is a blessing to this agency

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:29pm On Feb 11
Olaoluwa79:
GOOD AFTERNOON SIR/MA.

Please help me; I am dying of hunger.

With six hundred naira, I should be able to buy something to eat. I know that things are hard these days, but please help me.

All I need is six hundred naira to enable me to withdraw five hundred naira at the POS.

I have only #23 in my account.
The other #1000 showing in the screenshot is not withdrawable, please help me, I don't want to sell my phone.

Please, help me with #600.

ACCESS BANK
002,486,9323 (My name is Olaoluwa)

May God continue to bless you and all users of this forum. Ameen

I know many of us are also going through a hard time. I am begging because I have no other means.

I do concrete work at sites but haven't been there since twenty days ago because I am very sick.

Bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Your ticket don cut, the next thing you resort to begging. If you don't have the money to fund your betting addiction, just quit already.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by Calitoscassius(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11
I don't get it, these hungry looking people are classed as drug dealers? I don't see their bullion vans full with milions of dollars like Tifnubu..

I ve met quite a few drug dealers and they look good in their Gucci, Amarni and Dolce & Gabana wears, with their Benz, Ferrari, Porsche and Range Rover cars..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by ablejesus26(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11
omenka1:
shocked
Name checkers should be aware that it cut across all tribe

It that not the only destiny you have on earth? Checking names to do senseless tribal banters undecided

Shameless tribalist.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11
Obi is their sponsor
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by MerchantMNT: 7:57pm On Feb 11
matify83:
NDLEA under Gen. Marwa may be taunted as the only organization working in Nigeria.

They are always in the news for good reasons.

Touted, not taunted
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by obesse: 8:37pm On Feb 11
Marwa is working so well, he does not need to waste time on face-saving propaganda.
Only ineffective public office holders waste money trying to cover their deficiency, by selling lies to the public.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by matify83: 8:49pm On Feb 11
MerchantMNT:

Touted, not taunted

Thanks for the correction.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by stubsamm: 11:39pm On Feb 11
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Lady, Insurgents Drug Supplier, Intercepts Illicit Drugs by SAMBARRY: 12:22pm On Feb 12
Now she don use her foolishness implicate the baby.imagine being born into nigeria,you're already born into automatically inherited battlefield,e come be prisoner you came to the world through.that Na double wahala for Dedi body and the owner of Dedi body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well / Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Secondary School Student Shot Dead By Policeman In Niger State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.