Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record (34459 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Nigeria Vs Angola Head To Head Record / Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Adamux: 4:20pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:
I hope Nigeria ll lose today so that people can remember that the country is not being governed well. All states governors are not performing well. Lawmakers in Nigeria earn more than those in UK and America yet their country is worst economically than those nations. Those mofos bought N160m vehicles last year. People wey Shehu Sanni said they were collecting N16m for senators and N12m as reps per month in 2016. Is he lying? How much are they earning?
Projects they are doing, at how much, what rate and how much was allocated?
President sef just dey do balablue!
If Nigeria win AFCON, there ll be stupid jubilation. How can people be hungry and it's football that ll be giving them joy?
Ball wey dem no dey collect shishi!
Useless country with visionless and suffering-enjoying citizens.
Zero accountability, poverty mentality!
Even if they are doing parties, you ll see how they blow money only to go hungry later. Aye n seyin!
You are not making sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by yusluvad(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11
Nigeria is winning this 🏆🥇

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Chigozie321: 4:24pm On Feb 11
yemiprogress:

No matter what , don't wish your Country bad luck. It doesn't speak well of your person. May God deliver us from the mess of bad leadership.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Caleycash(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11
I saw a pattern, either Nigeria draws or wins!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Iamzik: 4:25pm On Feb 11
TotoIsGud4boy:
If Nigeria wins, my gf and her friend agreed to do 3sum with me… even if Nigeria loses I’ll bring it up cos they both watching the match at my place, Atleast we reached 2nd place, 3sum is something worth consoling them.

Bad shild cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by DeepSight(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11
Dybala11:

So how will Nigeria losing the match make the country better??
You think it's the matches that the Eagles have been winning that made Nigeria to be a mess right now??
Some of you lots no dey use your brain at all, shior. 🙄

She means there should be no small escape for fleeting joy so that we dont lose focus on how messed up the economic situation is.
I understand what he means, but I pray fervently we win.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Kris25: 4:27pm On Feb 11
TotoIsGud4boy:
If Nigeria wins, my gf and her friend agreed to do 3sum with me… even if Nigeria loses I’ll bring it up cos they both watching the match at my place, Atleast we reached 2nd place, 3sum is something worth consoling them.

You're been unfair.... Make I come join una na.... Just for your gf friends sake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Iamzik: 4:30pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:

I get brain pass you.
Meanwhile, I v been looking at you and this site before you crossed my lane. You are one of those rude boys!
If you don't want police to arrest you before valentine or make dig bite you, don't dare me!

Where did you get this scary picture??
Runs outta thread 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Astra101: 4:31pm On Feb 11
tuzle:
Since we beat them the first time, they will before cautious and play differently. If we are not careful we may lose the game, so all our players have to play very efficiently. I pray we win sha so many people won't die of heart attack and this team is the only one given us joy presently in this nation. Also the dragging we will receive from Ghana and south Africa if we lose pere, we just can't stand that.

@ the bolded, my brother forget dragging. Silver better pass bronze, silver better pass nothingness shocked

I wish Nigeria gold though. However, I've separated 40GB just for twitter this night and the week ahead for dragging either naija win or loss.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Goodlady(f): 4:32pm On Feb 11
Iamzik:

Where did you get this scary picture??
Runs outta thread 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Agulu Umuleri!
The gods are saying hello to you!
Come, don't run!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Iamzik: 4:33pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:

Agulu Umuleri!
The gods are saying hello to you!
Come, don't run!

Ewo! She attached it again.

Goodlady please be good na😂🙏

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Goodlady(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11
Adamux:

You are not making sense
Cos you can't comprehend with common sense!
You look like a gworo chewing northerner that's used to suffering!
Enjoy ya misery!

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Goodlady(f): 4:35pm On Feb 11
ecolime:

See this funny boy.

You better find something doing instead of lamenting about hunger on Nairaland everyday.

Learn a trade. Shoemaking, vulcanizer or even selling Gala on traffic and give your broke life a meaning.

No food for lazy man.
Do I look like a boy?
I m a skilled woman doing fine for herself. A trained lawyer. You can be employed as my gardener!

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Goodlady(f): 4:38pm On Feb 11
Dybala11:

Looking at your blatant display of foolishness, I just pray that there's no guy in one corner thinking that he has seen a life partner in you o. Be making empty noise there. I repeat, how does Nigeria losing tonight's match against Ivory Coast translate to making the country better??
Use your brain for once na, abi na fufu dey inside that your thick skull ni?
Had it been that I know you and am close to you, I ll give you a dirty slap!
I'm fact chop backhand!

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Lamasta(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11
Let the trophy find its way toNigeria to bring joy to the already challenging country
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by ejimatic: 4:43pm On Feb 11
GanagiBitrus:
Nigeria vs Ivory Coast All Time Head to Head Record:
9 Wins
10 Draws
9 Losses

FIFA Rankings in Africa:
Nigeria #6
Ivory Coast #8

Looks like a 50-50 game to me, also considering Ivory Coast's Home Advantage.
. Do you remember Basole of Ivory Coast? God no matter what will still remain a Nigerian today!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by stevups(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11
Osimeh will score the only goal, by tomorrow, this time around, the trophy will be in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by ogbonti: 4:53pm On Feb 11
HeroicMeastro:
Ivory Coast has the advantage, as the host, of course with massive supporters. [/b]They will be determined to with the trophy on home soil.
Nigeria on the other hand are motivated by the massive supports they have enjoyed lately. Osimhen, African football player of the year had also played a huge role in the journey to the final. The team generally started slowly but built confidence along the way.
I won't go for 50-50 chance, NO!
I will go for 60-40 in favour of Nigeria.

please stop all that host nation advantage crap
- that's a defeatist mentality… that was what made us lose to Cameroun in Lagos thinking as host the cup would be handed over to us after 90 minutes and under 23 minutes the Indomitable Lions of Cameroun were leading us 0-2 right there in National Stadium Lagos - and they now had psychological advantage over us- we couldn't recover properly and that led to our eventual defeat later that day via penalties

Let me ask you, were they not the host when Equatorial Guinea killed them 4-0? abegi leave matter

IF a star studded Brazil could be beaten 7-1 by Germany in the semi finals of World Cup hosted by Brazil in 2014 —(And dont forget Brazil is the most successful country in the Senior World Cup having won the trophy 5 times before that match which is an intimidating record - yet Germany humiliated them at home)

IF Cameroun can come to Lagos and defeat Nigeria in the finals and carry AFCON away (although na ojoro) - Then Cote D’ Ivoire can be beaten hands down on Sunday

In modern football -home advantage no dey ooo - its 90 minutes on the green grass - so please lets not create unnecessary giants on our way to win on Sunday …

“IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING”✌🏽

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Ray369: 4:55pm On Feb 11
Remember Nigeria is unbeaten in the tournament so far , also we've won the said Ivory Coast team in this same tournament...so Nigeria has the edge of winning tonight.
stevups:
Osimeh will score the only goal, by tomorrow, this time around, the trophy will be in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Menclothing: 5:00pm On Feb 11
Nigeria is winning 3-1
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Greystone: 5:02pm On Feb 11
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by pekisdgee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11
If I fit beat angola no worries stake on nigeria wining 3:0
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by moscobabs(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11
jelel6:

I remembered the 1-0 loss against Ivory Coast in 2006, I was in primary school then and our teacher brought his TV to school so that
every could watch together.

Didier Drogba score the winner. Imagine the bittersweet feeling for me and the teacher as we were both Chelsea fan.

The game was interesting, it was played around 5pm or so. Drogba scored the lone goal . I was in year 3 in higher Institution then
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Feb 11
TotoIsGud4boy:

You're a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by joseph1832(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11
So the match is basically 50 50.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by ecolime(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:

Do I look like a boy?
I m a skilled woman doing fine for herself. A trained lawyer. You can be employed as my gardener!
Not a boy? Woww.. Well, Your comments are lousy and unladylike.

As per employing me, I wouldn't mind as long as you can pay my salary.

How many years have you been a SAN? And do you own your law chamber?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by waice6571: 5:10pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:
I hope Nigeria ll lose today so that people can remember that the country is not being governed well. All states governors are not performing well. Lawmakers in Nigeria earn more than those in UK and America yet their country is worst economically than those nations. Those mofos bought N160m vehicles last year. People wey Shehu Sanni said they were collecting N16m for senators and N12m as reps per month in 2016. Is he lying? How much are they earning?
Projects they are doing, at how much, what rate and how much was allocated?
President sef just dey do balablue!
If Nigeria win AFCON, there ll be stupid jubilation. How can people be hungry and it's football that ll be giving them joy?
Ball wey dem no dey collect shishi!
Useless country with visionless and suffering-enjoying citizens.
Zero accountability, poverty mentality!
Even if they are doing parties, you ll see how they blow money only to go hungry later. Aye n seyin!

Would this your evil wish make Ivory Coast a better country than Nigeria even with our bad leaders. I wish you fail woefully at your endeavours just as you are wishing the Super Eagles failure at the verge of success.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Goodlady(f): 5:11pm On Feb 11
ecolime:

Not a boy? Woww.. Well, Your comments are lousy and unladylike.

As per employing me, I wouldn't mind as long as you can pay my salary.

How many years have you been a SAN? And do you own your law chamber?
For now I m attached to an uncle's chamber. I was called to bar last year.
Just a baby lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by GanagiBitrus: 5:11pm On Feb 11
inoki247:
Lol make 9 come I will be on bed sleeping when I wake up in the midnight to pee I will check livescore...
Lol. You sure say you go fit sleep well?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by Goodlady(f): 5:14pm On Feb 11
waice6571:

Would this your evil wish make Ivory Coast a better country than Nigeria even with our bad leaders. I wish you fail woefully at your endeavours just as you are wishing the Super Eagles failure at the verge of success.

Failure gives lessons to be better. Let Nigeria lose tonight son that people can be sober tomorrow.
As for Ivory Coast, I don't care if they progress cos it's Nigerian matter & progress that concerned me!
As for you waice6571, dog must bîte you this week or make you jám egg seller!

Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record by ecolime(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:

For now I m attached to an uncle's chamber. I was called to bar last year.
Just a baby lawyer.
Baby lawyer shocked

You can't pay my salary oo.. I charge in $$$

Wish you well in your career and it's nice bantering with you. Be good 🤝

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / BREAKING: Real Madrid Sack Julen Lopetegui After Elclassico Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.