Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 (50206 Views)

Nigerian Universities Break Into Top 500 World University Ranking / Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by supereagle(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11
Chest beating. Most of the foundation lecturers were the products of UI.

Yungmil:
Where is UNN.

My alma mata where great lions and lionesses where trained.

If u graduate with 2.1 for UNN na 1st class b day for any other universities in Nigeria.

UNN hard to enter except u dey brilliant.

To d guy below me how much have u made so far for FTC in nairaland. No go hustle grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by FireUpNow(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11
What about university of Benin? Egypt with it's history of civilization did not have any university among too ten in Africa?
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Winning123: 3:59pm On Feb 11
IfnobeGod20:
The same South Africa that Bayo Onanuga said unprintable thing about just few days ago. I told one of the Tinubu's supporters on this forum that as bad as South Africa is, our people are still trooping to the country for technology, education and tourism but he was still arguing with me, I just left him to his foolery. To argue with Tinubu's supporters is a waste of time and energy. They are very hard to correct and they are always believing they are right but beneath they know but nothing.

To argue with anti Tinubu supporter like you is disaster. No point honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Kingosytex(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11
Yungmil:
Where is UNN.

If u graduate with 2.1 for UNN na 1st class b day for any other universities in Nigeria.

To d guy below me how much have u made so far for FTC in nairaland. No go hustle grin

I got back to back admissions first lists in UNN.
That place na jungle shaa😅
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by happney65: 3:59pm On Feb 11
It can only be Federal Universities.

If not, nothing else!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Myer(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11
Yungmil:
Where is UNN.

CGPA is not the only KPI for measuring the quality of a University.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by ADMAF(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11
tuzle:
U can't take this ranking at face value. Covenant university was ranked as number 1 in Nigeria according to times. There are many more ranking and what they use for their ranking varies but most times covenant comes first.
Lol. You are wrong. UI has dominated the ranking for years although Covenant was best for last year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by imagrg(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11
That one na rumour! grin
Yungmil:
Where is UNN.

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by abdeefggh: 4:02pm On Feb 11
South Africa don curb like 4 out of 10 and we have 54 countries in Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by illuminutty: 4:07pm On Feb 11
University of Lagos showed me shege banza.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by dalass(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11
spiSeyi:
Yoruba lagaba grin

Awa ki segbe won grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Ayobeck(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11
cosse:

Ilesha ko, modakeke ni
Modakeke nko iragbiji ni 😂
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by peleson1: 4:08pm On Feb 11
post=128400088:
University of Lagos : The school of first choice.
University of first choice..

Not school of fitdt choice
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by peleson1: 4:12pm On Feb 11
Yeah..
My Uni is there ..

I'm a great guy
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by seguntijan(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11
post=128400088:
And the nation's pride

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11
Liars.where is the link??..
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by EducasionMe(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11
Were was our unifercity in borno
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by toujurs: 4:17pm On Feb 11
Goodlady:

I m angry with state of the nation!
grin grin it is well.
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Fembleez1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11
First and the best always to the world and at the top. wink Proud product of UI. cool
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Basic123: 4:21pm On Feb 11
Sublimesuccess:
Where is Great Ife?
OAU students will not agree to the statistics.
NOISE MAKERS

I KNEW IT WOULD BE U.I

INFACT,SOME RANKINGS PUT U.I ON NUMBER 4
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Chinaza06: 4:23pm On Feb 11
post=128400088:
Normally

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by femi4: 4:31pm On Feb 11
chokekachy:

Africa Facts Zone
In terms of what? Cramming or facilities
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by FreeStuffsNG: 4:33pm On Feb 11
seguntijan:

And the nation's pride

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Thomasankara(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11
[/color]na loud those one's dey smoke, that's why they are very loud and always on aluta spree[color=#770077]
Sublimesuccess:
Where is Great Ife?
OAU students will not agree to the statistics.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Thomasankara(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11
[/color]are u kidding, Egyptian king came to UCH for treatment 🤷‍♂️[color=#770077]
Godfullsam:
Should we be happy because only two universities in the giant of africa made to the bottom 10?

See South Africa unis every where in the list.

Gone are the days when the king of Egypt comes to the university teaching hospital Ibadan for medical treatment.

Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Amaoz: 4:41pm On Feb 11
We need to keep it up
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Thomasankara(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11
[/color]I tell u[color=#770077]
Meti99:
But who university help again..
Many UI and Unilag graduates are now personal worker (house boys and girls) in Europe courtesy of Nigeria government
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Thomasankara(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11
[/color]u no even talk of uniben or futa,u dey mention obasanjo school[color=#770077]
inoki247:
Unilorin student no go agree too grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by tuzle(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11
ADMAF:

Lol. You are wrong. UI has dominated the ranking for years although Covenant was best for last year.
yes ui let say like 2 to 3 years ago but recently covenant has been the best in Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Johncuppa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11
Sultty:
Congrats but why old faces.y not put convenient or lasu
Covenant.
Happy Sunday
May renewed hope not happen to super eagles today
Re: Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10 by Johncuppa(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11
abdeefggh:
South Africa don curb like 4 out of 10 and we have 54 countries in Africa grin
Don't drag exploit with them.
They are not unfortunate with leadership like Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Brutalize Prof. Sunday Edeko Of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.