Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 15 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 15 (66 Views)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 15. / Preparing For Rapture, Part 15. THE SNARE ( Understanding The Time, Part 2) / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 15 by PastorSomba(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 15.

Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.".

15. There is also the confession of the word in singing, praise and worship. Ephesians 5:18-20 (KJV) "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;.". The book of Psalm is full of confession of the word and faith in songs, praise, worship and prayers.

There is also the confession of our desire as in prayer. Mark 11:24 (KJV) "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.". Then there is the confession of our authority. Mark 11:23 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.".,

John 14:13-14 (KJV) "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.'. etc. Reading, studying, hearing, writing, thinking, meditation, singing, preaching, teaching and prophesy are all acts of confession with our mouth and in our hearts. Grace be with you. Ref. Acts 19:18; 24:14; Romans 14:11; 15:9; 1John 1:9; 4:2-3,15; Numbers 13:30-32; 14:1-10,28; Galatians 5:17-23; Romans 10:8-13; Mark 5:25-34; John 2:1-11; 4:46-54; 5:1-5; 6:63; 14:12-14; Mark 11:23; Matthew 3:6; James 1:5-8; Acts 2:1-47; 3:1-26; 17:6; 2John 1:7; Revelation 3:5;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My First Love (part 1) / God Is Faithful / Solution Encounters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.