Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help Me Find This Old Naija Movie Please - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help Me Find This Old Naija Movie Please (140 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Can Someone Recommend A Christian Movie, Please? / In In Search Of This Movie Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find This Old Naija Movie Please by Maha125: 7:10pm On Feb 11
Please help me find the name of this Nollywood movie👏👏👏
I don't actually recall how it is, it's an old movie ,but the plot goes somehow like this: the king has a daughter who married a white man and they reside abroad but he want his daughter to return home so he consult a witch named Akede with a picture of the husband and she cast a spell to the husband that turned his mind to come to Nigeria. Things seems to go normal untill the king realized that the witch has fell in love with the white man (his daughter's husband) so he invited another powerful sorcerer to fend off her evil spell. At last the duo fight untill the sorcerer tied her to a tree and turned her to black goat (animal)

(1) (Reply)

Dfysryuf8yi / Yhffyh / Ldkfjjju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.