Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game (1946 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / Okocha And Iwobi's Parents Watch Iwobi Live At Emirates.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Seunpapa65: 12:14am On Feb 12
No need for blaming up and down the deed has been done we were one man down right from kick off which is chukwueze no impact or anything

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Catapault: 12:20am On Feb 12
MrProlific95:
I am talking about people that played, Chukwueze was on the bench... because even Ahmed Musa who was on the bench played better than Chukwueze. I think Chukwueze is aggrieved about something, because I know rhe guy haa quality.

Chukwueze cannot dribble African defenders the way he does those white boys in Europe.

That's his main problem.

All those his dribbling moves he does in Europe do not trouble African players, who played on the street as kids like him.

You can't just sere them anyhow.

Hard nuts. cool
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by MyExpression(m): 12:21am On Feb 12
izicooo:
Jay Jay Okocha was one of our big problem in today's game, guy used his influence to be forcing Iwobi to make the 1st 11. Iwobi has no business with starting 11. Also our coach is a big dummy, how can you play Chukwueze before Simon Moses, just how?

Okocha and Iwobi didn't start today.
We've always been complaining of that guy's play pattern since donkey years.

Okocha's influence, yes.
But it didn't start today...its been on for ages

1 Like

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by AfonjaScud: 12:42am On Feb 12
Malroux:
We don't have a good president. That's all.

Senseless trash from a low thinker.
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by iamtardey: 12:50am On Feb 12
abhosts:
Calm down and appreciate your team. How many Nigerians thought they would go this far when the tournament started?
speak for yourself…we lost it ,that’s all.
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by bnanny: 12:53am On Feb 12
This is what I suggested today that Iwobi should be bench in this final match but few people were attacking me saying I don't know football. He gives ball to opponents instead of passing accurately. He doesn't mark as well. Why are you in field of play for? Just because your uncle is jay jay. There's God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by drmuchin: 3:01am On Feb 12
Men and brethren
Jus calm down
Football is not life nor death
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Iamanoited: 3:48am On Feb 12
YUSUF WAS THE WITCH.
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Iamanoited: 3:52am On Feb 12
MUHAMMAD WAS THE COSMIC SPOILER.
WITCHES HAD ASSEMBLED THERE BEFORE NIGERIA ARRIVED.
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Iamanoited: 3:57am On Feb 12
TAA-TINUBU AKPABIO AND ARIWOOLA PLEASE RETURN FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW.

1 Like

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by izicooo(f): 5:33am On Feb 12
MyExpression:

Okocha and Iwobi didn't start today.
We've always been complaining of that guy's play pattern since donkey years.

Okocha's influence, yes.
But it didn't start today...its been on for ages
Thank you for @least understanding where i'm coming from, Iwobi is not a bad player but why will any sensible coach play Iwobi as his starting xi? i don't get it!

2 Likes

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Inspirer1: 8:44am On Feb 12
izicooo:
Jay Jay Okocha was one of our big problem in today's game, guy used his influence to be forcing Iwobi to make the 1st 11. Iwobi has no business with starting 11. Also our coach is a big dummy, how can you play Chukwueze before Simon Moses, just how?
The former players influenced the team selection
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by seetomorrow: 9:36am On Feb 12
DonBenny77:
A lazy bastard like Iwobi doesn't deserve to touch nations cup trophy.
Carry heavy weavon dey run like woman no strength, no aggression, zero ball recovery, misplaced passes. Spits!
What a weaklink

God bless you
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by seetomorrow: 9:51am On Feb 12
chopnaira:

The combination of Simon, Lookman, and Osimhen were good for the attack, and they always mounted pressure on the opponent's defence. But the moment Simon was benched for reasons best known to the coach, I kind of sensed we will be losing the game.

In a country of over 200 million people, iwobi was the best we had to offer. cheesy

grin grin
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by aariwa(m): 10:24am On Feb 12
Odin13:
Iwobi has no business with today’s game

Ihenacho for start game

Oshimeh.. was not active

Zaidu was seriously playing nonsense

Chukwueze.. no see game play.. those guys lap alone Na one chukwueze

Omeruo suppose start game ..

General Nigeria dull from formation

Dem no go play and attack

Dem wan penalty

E cast
Wish the coach had played this line up…but you never know sometimes nff give the coach their own list to play. If oneruo had played perhaps the two goals wouldn’t have been scored because it was from omeruo’s wing the two goals came from though ekong tried his best but it wasn’t enough to play his wing and also cover that position . I wonder the devil that gave the coach the advice to keep omeruo on bench
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by Odin13: 10:36am On Feb 12
aariwa:
Wish the coach had played this line up…but you never know sometimes nff give the coach their own list to play. If oneruo had played perhaps the two goals wouldn’t have been scored because it was from omeruo’s wing the two goals came from though ekong tried his best but it wasn’t enough to play his wing and also cover that position . I wonder the devil that gave the coach the advice to keep omeruo on bench

Life happens..

Atimes see all in Nigeria from a tribal prism ... e get why

Obviously everyone knows that iheanacho is better than lookman ..

Same we all know Omeruo is much better than aina

Awaziem was there too..

But they allowed the him because of the cnc is from his tribe

Just as Stephen keshi used his them Biafra boys to get the cup

1 Like

Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by aariwa(m): 10:46am On Feb 12
Odin13:

Life happens..

Atimes see all in Nigeria from a tribal prism ... e get why

Obviously everyone knows that iheanacho is better than lookman ..

Same we all know Omeruo is much better than aina

Awaziem was there too..

But they allowed the him because of the cnc is from his tribe

Just as Stephen keshi used his them Biafra boys to get the cup
imagine bringing in sectionalism (Emilokan) into football at the expense of national glory because the selection the coach used doesn’t make common sense to anybody. If the coach had used the list you put forward even if they lose it wouldn’t have been easy for Ivory Coast like today..nff obviously tampered with the coaches selection but anybody believing Nigeria is one country or will ever be is deceiving himself
Re: Aina And Iwobi Killed Our Game by ThierryJay: 11:51am On Feb 12
franchasofficia:
Aina
Chukwueze
Iwobi
Saidu

but blame the coach for keeping Aina throughout the match.

Aina is the main reason we lost, all the goals came from his poor marking of that young Ivorian striker. The way the small boy was overspeeding Aina and dribbling him was shameful

Wrong. Aina was culpable only for the second goal.

The first goal was from a corner kick and it was Nwabali who was mainly at fault for coming out of his line half-heartedly and exposing his near post as a result. Then he also should still have saved the header but the ball squirmed through his palms.

Zaidu was also partly liable for the first goal as he left Kessie free to head the corner.

We mainly lost because our midfield was non-existent, thereby putting undue pressure on the full-backs and goal keeper. The tactics employed by Peseiro was wrong, hence I'll put the loss on him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven World Athletes Who Squandered Their Millions / CR7 Vs MESSI For Balon'o Dor / It's Official: Chicharito Hernández Completes Loan Move To Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.