Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger (239 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, We Have Got Him - He Will Now Face The Wrath Of The Law / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Buhari: Killers Of Borno Aid Workers Will Face The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by Crokky: 2:17am On Feb 12
Well the only thing distracting the youth is over, so how are we going to face the hunger and insecurity now, NIGERIAN LIFE MATTERS
Re: AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by itunde(m): 2:42am On Feb 12
Hmmmmmmm
Re: AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by Chrisrare: 2:55am On Feb 12
Get a job
Re: AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by DatIgalaDude: 6:37am On Feb 12
Hunger Bad!
Re: AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by Parable007: 6:42am On Feb 12
I'm just watching to see what will happen this week.
Cos people are already angry and someone somewhere is telling Tinubu he's doing well.

Number one issue is the high cost of petrol that now led to high increase of food how did rice add with over 10k in a week? Rice 68k indomie 12.5k
Re: AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by Patrickker(m): 7:10am On Feb 12
Nation wide protest is coming soon and it's going to be persistent.
Re: AFCON Is Over ,let's Now Face The Hunger by Ballmer: 7:25am On Feb 12
I never knew millionaire IPOB JEWS face hunger, as you have declared with your mouth to face hunger this 2o24 may that hunger not depart from your household till Jesus return.

May you hand over hunger as I heritable to you children born n unborn n may they also hand it over to their own own offspring from generation to generation till your 7th generation.

May hunger not depart from you n your entire household in this life n the next. May this your declaration remain a source of regret pain agony n anguish in your household for generations to come IJN Amen.

Crokky:
Well the only thing distracting the youth is over, so how are we going to face the hunger and insecurity now, NIGERIAN LIFE MATTERS

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Solution To Nigerian Economy / Why We Decided To Support Tinubu’s Administration After Pledging Allegiance To P / What I Saw On Facebook About Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.