Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) (18629 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16
Goodlady:

No problem.
All the tricks of that Arab pedophile, tricks of fool-ahnis in the north and ya hypocrisy is highly recognized.
Take more nukes, share with Hamas and other janjaweêds!
Rot in hell!

Take more nukes? You're even way more retarded than I thought and I've done myself an absolute disservice by engaging you. Run along, pancake.
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by Goodlady(f): 5:26pm On Feb 16
Tealcrestmedia:

Take more nukes? You're even way more retarded than I thought and I've done myself an absolute disservice by engaging you. Run along, pancake.
Nuke on ya head!
Yeye boy supporting terrorists!
No 72 virgins for you on earth or in hell!

1 Like

Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by smokinloud(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16
Tealcrestmedia:

which torah told the Jews to spit on Christians? The same torah that Christians use?!.
Spitting on Christians is better than your paedophile prophet's command to behead Christians
Re: Shin Bet, IDF Rescues 2 Hostages From Rafah(photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:29am On Feb 17
Jeyun:
Oga we are not talking of war thorn Gaza.

We are talking of Gaza before the war. You all claim it is an open prison under siege for over 20yrs and I help you out to see their living conditions Israel gave them that it's far out weigh what you have in your Nigeria, and yet they are not greatfull.

How many of your hospitals in Nigeria have the type of respites team they have even in the face of war?

How many of your hospitals have light even in the face of war they still have power supply in their hospital.

Oga Gaza before the war is far better than Nigeria

Read the 2nd paragraph of my previous post. Gaza was ALWAYS a compact open air prison b4 the present war, with over 2 million Palestinians packed tightly in a tiny strip of land, and surrounded by massive security walls with automated gun turrets, plus air and naval blockades, and electronic surveillance system. No one gets in or our of the strip without the express permission of the Usreali authorities. The strip isn't allowed to build any airport or seaport. The Palestinians aren't even allowed to fish beyond a certain distance of their own waters. From time to time when there are issues with Isreal, Isreal bombs the strip with absolutely no regards for collateral damage; afterall the Oalestinians are viewed as less than humans. In a nutshell, the strip is a tightly packed ghetto filled with with Palestinians, a considerable chunk who are already refugees in their own land living under plastic tarps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China To Overtake US As World's Biggest Economy By 2028, Report Predicts / Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / U.S. Wins Case To Seize Russian Superyacht In Fiji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.