Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Political NFF: How I Doubled My 50k Yesterday. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Political NFF: How I Doubled My 50k Yesterday. (275 Views)

NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / See What Fernabache Did To My 50K Ticket / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political NFF: How I Doubled My 50k Yesterday. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:59am On Feb 12
yes I staked Ivory coast to win the tournament yesterday with 50k and won.

I knew Nigeria will loose I even had an extra 5k betting with a friend on that.

Yesterday night I was very happy and mock the hell out of those that supported Nigeria.

Before you accuse me of being unpatriotic, I was keenly supporting and praying for super eagles till the useless NFF that doesn't know when to separate football from politics started comparing the devilish Tinubu mandate to super eagle performance.
They started unnecessary politics with football we're enjoying and fully set to use to play huge politics and count them as achievement amidst hunger and insecurity.
that was when I knew that Nigeria is never lifting the cup because mother luck which they normally have in tough games like this left them.
That was when I withdrew my support because Tinubu is a criminal and bad omen.
This loss is upon Tinubu and the useless NFF who insulted Nigerians by bringing incompetent government into football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political NFF: How I Doubled My 50k Yesterday. by eepeepook: 9:31am On Feb 20
The most meaningless username I’ve come across out of three million registered accounts. As usual, another broke boy from that tribe constituting a nuisance here. Them really curse many of una.

(1) (Reply)

That Is A Conflict That Has Resulted / Hi N'lander..is Oliseh Truly Matured To Manage The Super Eagles? / Never Ended Planes Shot Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.