Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo (224 Views)

How To Prepare And Pass WAEC 2020 At Once Without Expo / A School Principal Report His Students To WEAC That They Engaged In Malpractice, / Which Subject Can Cause This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by scholarshipNet: 7:16am On Feb 12
Share your opinions
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by osmosis101(m): 7:35am On Feb 12
English lang,geo and economics
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by meum: 7:40am On Feb 12
ALL the subjects without expo. Of course I will read before I go in for the exam.

For Mathematics & English language (WAEC) I don’t need to read sef. Wake me up on the day of we suppose write both subjects. I go write & pass both with flying colours sef
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by mariovito(m): 8:11am On Feb 12
English, Biology, Literature, crs, government, economics,
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by DorianD(m): 9:38am On Feb 12
Geography, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by Bimpe29: 9:39am On Feb 12
All of the applicable subjects except for Mathematics.
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by Paiebi(m): 11:47am On Feb 12
Only MATHEMATICS
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12
Paiebi:
Only MATHEMATICS

Oya solve this.
Make "x" the subject of the formula.
x²/a²+y²/b²=1
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by ValCon888: 5:25pm On Feb 12
I remember missing one of my WAEC papers because I was reading Harry Potter.

Luckily, it was a language paper which wasn't compulsory for my university discipline.

The nostalgia of writing WAEC, staying back in boarding school for extension and cooking rice with bucket and element from pressing iron.

Good times!
Re: Which Subject Can You Go Back To Weac To Write Without Expo by Blitzking: 6:06pm On Feb 12
Would really love to wrote those exams again after over a decade graduating as the best student in my secondary school in wassce. Not reading to write those exams I never did match afterwards as I majored in the biological sciences..med and surg to be precise..I could do biology and physics,English chemistry but I av forgotten the nitty gritty like d different between brass and bronze. but with a week revision I would get A parallel in all. Especially the sciences.

(1) (Reply)

Agbado Supporters Rain Curses On Tinubu Afta 300% Increase In Electricity Tariff / Day In The Life Of A Japanese Elementary School / My Journey With Forexsignals.vip: A Personal Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.